It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald J. Trump is Ordering Construction of THE WALL -Another Promise Kept!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: tayton

trump isn`t a politician

If Donald Trump was a politician, he'd be telling people what they wanted to hear, like POLITICIAN Hillary Clinton did. Instead, he speaks from his heart. "I'm gonna build a wall" or "I grab'em by the puzzy".

He's LIVED and WORKED as hard as the average person would in 10 lifetimes. Donald Trump is no beat around the bush bull-chitter.

His "children" (who know from experience) have always said, If Dad says it, he means it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah-just build a wall. Does anyone see the ramifications of building a wall? Is this 771 BC? We have immigration laws-just enforce those-and dump O's executive orders.

Mexico needs a spanking-there are ways of doing that to clean up that pigsty country.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The wall is just a symbol to satisfy his followers.

Most Mexicans fly into LAX or Atlanta with a tourist visa and just never leave.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

cause no one walks across

they should take down all those signs on I 5

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow, a Russian plant who thinks he's an emperor.; what a surprise./s
I wonder if anyone ever told Drumpf that American Presidents don't get to rule by decree.
His followers are obviously too stupid to know that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually many, because of the southern border crackdown (thanks Obama) have switched to coming in via the oceans.

Now there's a fence.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Annee

Yeah-just build a wall. Does anyone see the ramifications of building a wall? Is this 771 BC? We have immigration laws-just enforce those-and dump O's executive orders.

Mexico needs a spanking-there are ways of doing that to clean up that pigsty country.

I lived on the southern border.

I have researched this wall. What we have, what we need, why it was stopped, etc.

And I know some have suggested just build towers and man them with shoot to kill orders.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i dont agree with building the wall because it doesnt go after the real issue nor the right people. which are the american companies giving illegals incentives to come here for jobs.

we should be prosecuting american business with hefty fines that makes it not worth hiring illegals, if we really want to get control of tje issue.

the wall is going to cost a fortune to build and maintain and the canada border proves it not required , as long as the incentive to come illegally is not there.

having said that i applaud him for following through since it was one of his promise.

i cant think of another potus trying to deliver on promises as ferocious as trump. even if i don't agree i applaud him for trying to deliver for those that voted for him.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

By the time the land is purchased, plans are drawn up, lawsuits settled and the survey completed....Trump will have been voted out of office and you will never get to see even a portion of the wall completed. Billions will have been spent on preparation but there will be no wall. Maybe a halfassed chainlink fence that Trump will call his WALL. And trumps followers will exclaim "look at that beautiful wall" as Mexicans drive thru it with a broken down Ford F150.

edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justso
Sorry-I'll believe it when I see it-is he gonna declare war on Mexico?

Honestly, I don't think he has a real clue what he is doing.

He's just doing.

No, you just described the last president.

This is something we've not seen in a while, which I think you've forgotten that after all this time.

link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

no decrees here
trump learned about executive orders from obama
and they wrk well for agencies run by the executive branch

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Donnie claimed Mexico would pay for that wall so seeing how we are paying for it looks like Donnie lied again

you have a source for that?

This goes out to you and Buster2010.

"Donnie"?!?

Is this the same as when people on the right called President Obama "Barry"?

It was wrong then and it's wrong now.

You're certainly free to disagree with his policies and positions, but Donald Trump *is* the President of the United States of America. If for no other reason, a little respect towards the office he holds would make your opinions and positions much more likely to be considered seriously.

The second you start a post with "Donnie", many people simply tune out - me included.

And I'm a democrat that voted for Obama, not once but twice. Manners and a little class go a long way whether you believe it or not. It's gotten so bad I can no longer consider myself a Democrat unless/until the party starts acting like grown-ups.

But hey, feel free to carry on...it's your right to do so. But keep in mind you sink your own arguments/positions right at the starting gate when you do this.

That's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc. Have a great evening.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
nm
edit on 25-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

and the only president that told illegals it would be ok for them to vote

a president who encourages people to violate the laws isn`t much of a president

link   
a reply to: carewemust

On one hand, keeping campaign promises can be a good thing. On the other hand, when the campaign promises are ABSOLUTELY INSANE, well that can be bad.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Donnie claimed Mexico would pay for that wall so seeing how we are paying for it looks like Donnie lied again. It will be funny though when the right wing southern states start whining the government is stealing their land to build the wall on.

MOney was already allocated so it was already paid for. Bush started it before he left office. there si already some of the wall built as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: MrSensible

and the only president that told illegals it would be ok for them to vote

a president who encourages people to violate the laws isn`t much of a president

Show me where he said that was ok.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

. I have heard this as well though I would like to see the hard data because if it's true then that would make the wall an even bigger waste of money.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

By the time the land is purchased, plans are drawn up, lawsuits settled and the survey completed....Trump will have been voted out of office and you will never get to see even a portion of the wall completed. Billions will have been spent on preparation but there will be no wall. Maybe a halfassed chainlink fence that Trump will call his WALL.

That is the most logical and informed summary of this phantom 'wall' that I have yet seen.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

By the time the land is purchased

really??? eminent domain a foreign (wink wink) concept to you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join