It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald J. Trump is Ordering Construction of THE WALL -Another Promise Kept!.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Pick your battles. No sense staying in a sinking ship ig it comes to that. Remember that America was founded by people who fled tyranny.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't get the OP comment about God, do you think God only looks after the States?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im confused. Mexico was paying for this I thought?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I don't get the OP comment about God, do you think God only looks after the States?

God can do whatever God wants to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im confused. Mexico was paying for this I thought?

It will be via indirect methods. If Mexico paid for it directly, they would own Trump Wall.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So it was understood during the campaign that we would pay first, and then have them pay us back?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

So it was understood during the campaign that we would pay first, and then have them pay us back?

There were no specifics. We'll have to stay-tuned for that. President Trump and Mexican President Nieto meet next Tuesday to discuss the funding mechanics, among other things.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmmm well if he's a supporter of Trumps, he can stay in the States.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
So what is the price tag on this gonna be?
The wall seems ridiculous just increase funding and manpower to the border patrol give them some drones and the right equipment problem solved.
Besides walls can keep people in as well.

Most people FLY out of the country, they don't need to worry about a wall. Besides if it gets bad enough to where people want to actually flee the U.S. they likely won't be going to the south where it would undoubtedly be far worse. Most people aren't that dumb, and if they are well then they would be headed in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The wall seems ridiculous just increase funding and manpower to the border patrol give them some drones and the right equipment problem solved.

I think we need a thread on the reality of this wall ever being completed.

I think you should make a thread with a list of all the promises you think President Donald Trump will not keep. Make the wall the first one on your list. I will flag it and check your list off for you over the next 4-8 years. I think you will become very dissapointed with the amount of promises kept and how well of a job Mr President Trump does at making this country a better place for it's LEGAL citizens.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Pick your battles. No sense staying in a sinking ship ig it comes to that. Remember that America was founded by people who fled tyranny.

I guess I'm just having a hard time picturing a scenario where one of(if not the) greatest countries in the world is so horribly that you need to flee it and the third world #holes are the safe heaven.

Basically, if this country sinks that low, I can only imagine the horror the rest of the world would be in.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm glad that Donald Trump is going to withhold the "block grants" (i.e. Our Tax Dollars) from Sanctuary Cities though. Why pay them to break the law, as Obama wanted to do?

"" President Trump is cracking down on the more than 300 sanctuary cities that shield immigrants, the White House announced Wednesday.

The federal government will withhold federal funds to those local governments that offer sanctuary to illegal immigrants.
The order will "strip federal grant money from states and cities that harbor illegal immigrants," White House Spokesman Sean Spicer said.""

patch.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Annee

I think we need a thread on the reality of this wall ever being completed.

I think you should make a thread with a list of all the promises you think President Donald Trump will not keep. Make the wall the first one on your list. I will flag it and check your list off for you over the next 4-8 years. I think you will become very dissapointed with the amount of promises kept and how well of a job Mr President Trump does at making this country a better place for it's LEGAL citizens.

If I ever get to the point I can fully monitor a thread. I did one and it takes dedication to do it right.

Raising a high functioning 9 year old boy is not conducive to doing that right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

i hope he follows through with this
and i hope he finds a way to make mexico pay for it
that huge ugly eyesore will be obamas legacy for REFUSING to enforce existing immigration law

Mexico has already said they won't pay for it. They've also said that if trump tries to force them to pay for it, then they will retaliate. That means war with Mexico, wich also means Mexican, and Americans will die over a stupid racist wall. But yeah, let's hope that wall gets built.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Trump did it!

Trump orders construction of border wall, targets sanctuary cities

I have no words for how elated I am over the progress within a few days of Trump's presidency.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This wall, whats to stop people from scaling it and getting over? Is the wall to have guards along it's entire length?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am against a physical wall.

We already have an electronic wall.

I love my Mexican brothers and sisters.

I would find a physical wall offensive and unnecessary.

Besides, a wall in the middle of nowhere ?

edit on 25-1-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artorias

originally posted by: shooterbrody

i hope he follows through with this
and i hope he finds a way to make mexico pay for it
that huge ugly eyesore will be obamas legacy for REFUSING to enforce existing immigration law

Mexico has already said they won't pay for it. They've also said that if trump tries to force them to pay for it, then they will retaliate. That means war with Mexico, wich also means Mexican, and Americans will die over a stupid racist wall. But yeah, let's hope that wall gets built.

War as in an actual battle? That's funny.

Anyways I don't know how they expect to retaliate when 80% of their exports go to the U.S. They are just trying to look tough. They are going to find out real quick that we are holding a royal flush and we are dead serious about collecting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Artorias

Guess your "war with mexico" is on. That worked really well for mexico last time.

So the wall is officially on. Lots of crow will be consumed today, salt futures are skyrocketing. Trump once again said mexico will pay for the wall. I am interested to see how he facilitates this.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A physical wall will free up border patrols to monitor for more aggressive entry.
It will stop those who just walk into our country.

They did discuss additional border protection beyond just a physical wall, but it is a start.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join