It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a prayer request for the watchful Christians of ATS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I am not questioning your sincerity about the value of Marijuana use in alleviating pain or the ridiculous treatment and demonizing of Marijuana. I am well aware of how Du Pont was responsible for outlawing it due to it being a competitor to Rayon. What I find reprehensible is you calling for destruction via the four horsemen. Why do you wish to hasten death to innocent millions?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Because tyranny takes hold when an overwhelming percentage of the population loses respect for the rights of their fellow citizens and residents. The only solution is for that civilization to be reset. That's what the Four Horsemen do. They thin out the wicked so that the humble may prosper and live in peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Because tyranny takes hold when an overwhelming percentage of the population loses respect for the rights of their fellow citizens and residents. The only solution is for that civilization to be reset. That's what the Four Horsemen do. They thin out the wicked so that the humble may prosper and live in peace.

I state this with the all respect, but anyone who thinks that the book of Revelation is going to , or worse, SHOULD happen and cheerily awaits it hoping for it to be in their lifetime...Is quite mad.

The worst of that is to hope for it. The book has been, ever since public distribution, making people insane and the absolute wretches actually hoping for it are the only ones who should experience it just for hoping for catastrophic destruction.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

As the post by irenialilivenka suggest's - the world has gone insane.
Shouldn't civilization have been reset during WW1 & WW2 according to your logic - prior to the popular use of Marijuana?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

WWI and II were smaller scale resets, but they also put us in a new technological age. The next reset will involve a huge divide in Christianity resulting in a second reformation. Christians will finally stop trying to politicize religious issues.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I am not questioning your sincerity about the value of Marijuana use in alleviating pain or the ridiculous treatment and demonizing of Marijuana. I am well aware of how Du Pont was responsible for outlawing it due to it being a competitor to Rayon. What I find reprehensible is you calling for destruction via the four horsemen. Why do you wish to hasten death to innocent millions?

Right?

This is the mind of the modern Christian.

Make no mistake, Apocalypse fiends like the Christian (so called) Zionists who wish to hasten the destruction of the state of Palestine, already a hellish place to live and they give Zionists money to settle illegally in Palestine believing this total annexation is the catalyst to the second coming, are the majority of Christians (even non Zionist Christians).

Because they actually think the Bible prophecies a "rapture" and the "Christian" will be 'Enoched' so to speak and ascend to heaven alive.

While everyone who rejected Jesus or just wasn't a "grace" Christian, i.e. faith alone is salvation, not good works or works of Law/Torah, but accepting the dogmatic beliefs of the Trinitarian "Jesus is Lord and Saviour who died for my sins" crowd, will have to endure the chaos of "Armageddon" or Har Meggido, a geographical location in Israel in reality and not an event.

Nevermind the fact that Jesus said these events would happen in his disciples time and some would "not taste death" before certain like prophecies of Jesus would take place.

And that the events of Revelation are not prophecy in the strictest sense of the word, Nero was the beast 666 (Latin 616, some copies) in Gematrical code, and the other 2 beasts are also related to the # 666 even if it is not obvious, but refer to the false prophet from TRSU or Tarsus, which equals 666, and the Messianic Jews who wanted Solomon's Kingdom to be recreated and caused the destruction of the Temple in the process killing the heart of Jewry and getting all Jews expelled from Jerusalem.

The true religion of the original 7 Asian Churches was destroyed by the church of the (false) apostle to the 'gentiles.'. Paul was actually not allowed to teach his ''gospel" in Asia according to Luke by decree of God.

He never is mentioned by name in Revelation which excludes the 13th "apostle" from its vision of the heavenly Jerusalem and only refers to "those who say they are apostles but are not, you have found them to be liars." in his message to the Ephesians.

"This you KNOW, all those who are in Asia have turned from me."

Laments Paul. The problem with Christianity has always been his writings which lead vain men (and women) astray. Hell, even Peter says this and it is the case today too.

As for the Revelation of John (maybe even Cerinthus) was definitely not a prophetic device but a historical Revelation of past and current events written in the time of Nero before the destruction of the Temple and from someone in the Jerusalem Church who considered Paul to be a false prophet and his fellow (non Nazarene) Jews to be the cause of the war with Rome that could have been avoided if the Messiah didn't have to be a warrior king who restores the glory of the (fictitious) Kingdom of Solomon and was a Priestly Messiah.

The predicted destruction of Rome(Babylon) never unfolded as Revelation suggests it would and Rome actually adopted and paganised their religion instead which actually WAS the beginning of the end of the Roman Empire, which fell within a couple of centuries due to other issues not predicted in Revelation.

Although you could say Catholicism destroyed the Empire fulfilling the prophecy it would be innaccurate because it was a pagan Church not the Church of the God of Jesus.

That also was destroyed by the pagan RCC.

So, Revelation as a prophetic device was a flop, as a Revelation about the past, if you know how to read it...a success.

Wisdom is the key to deciphering Apocalypse.
edit on 6-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

WWI and II were smaller scale resets, but they also put us in a new technological age. The next reset will involve a huge divide in Christianity resulting in a second reformation. Christians will finally stop trying to politicize religious issues.

So...You are a prophet?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

No. Trends are just clear to see. History repeats itself.
edit on 6-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No. Trends are just clear to see. History repeats itself.

Is this why you want the book of Revelation to happen in real life, because of visible trends and the repetitive nature of history?

Even if it is not your reason for wanting Armageddon to happen yesterday it was a prediction about something that has already happened some many times.

If Christianity was any more divided it would take two people to equal one Christian.

This obscure notion of a reset is similar to the Hindu notion of destruction to make way for the new, but they don't actually want that to happen it is just a possibility and something that occurs periodically. It is not about one religion establishing world supremacy or people being beamed up to heaven either.

Meanwhile the book of Revelation is past revelation not prophecy, it has messages for those with eyes to see about the first century AD, not the last or Last Days either.

It can't be, "Only the Father knows" times and days like the End of Days or Judgement Day and He doesn't speak in Revelation, Jesus does. It only applies to events in the time of the author. The beasts all can be identified as first century people, the easiest to figure out being Nero but the false prophet Saul of TRSU and the militant Jews who envisioned a Davidic Messiah in the military sense and a kingdom in the sense of Solomon. Solomon has a connection to 666 and both Tarsus and Nero equal 666 in Gematria. Solomon received a tribute of 666 talents if gold and his seal, the hexagram, also is a symbol of the # that has nothing to do with Satan.

And there is no such thing as The Antichrist.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I agree with a lot of what you say - I do believe Paul was ultimately responsible for allowing Rome to transform into a second Roman empire that still has power over millions today, not counting the assets that the Church also controls.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The Four Horsemen are not isolated to the book of Revelation. They have always regulated geopolitics, warfare/peace, economy, and death rates. They were first revealed in Zechariah. So I'm not praying for the apocalypse, but for the trends to play out. Its a necessary cycle, like it or not. I don't believe in taking anything into our own hands, but I have no problem in asking God to get the ball rolling. I would prefer it come sooner than later, as not to prolong unnecessary adversity.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The Four Horsemen are not isolated to the book of Revelation. They have always regulated geopolitics, warfare/peace, economy, and death rates. They were first revealed in Zechariah. So I'm not praying for the apocalypse, but for the trends to play out. Its a necessary cycle, like it or not.

Doom, chaos and mass destruction are "Necessary"?

I think not. Like it or not it is not going to happen.

It's not a "cycle" it has never happened in recorded history so can't repeat as a cycle anyway. It never happened or will happen.

I don't believe in taking anything into our own hands, but I have no problem in asking God to get the ball rolling. I would prefer it come sooner than later, as not to prolong unnecessary adversity.

Because you are delusional and think mass destruction is a necessary cycle you want to happen now rather than later.

Insane interpretations of the mythical Four Hourseman of the Apocalypse in real life scenarios make you look crazy and nothing but.

Especially when it never happens.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You must not pay very much attention to world history or current events.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So just because I think you are crazy for believing Revelation is not just an old book I automatically need to be insulted as if you are aware the knowledge I possess?

If you only knew sonny boy!

You are the one who thinks a book written 2000 years ago is history written before it happens and no matter 2000 years going by without it predicting anything you are also pretending it either has or will.

But I am the uneducated one, right?

Lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Do you really want to know how much I care?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Apocalypse fiends are all alike.

"I don't want it to happen, but if it is going to happen I want it to be in my time."

So you want it to happen.

Go ahead, it never will anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'll pray for you, my recurrent frienemy: That when you get banned, you'll come back again with a different name.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

Apocalypse fiends are all alike.

"I don't want it to happen, but if it is going to happen I want it to be in my time."

So you want it to happen.

Go ahead, it never will anyway.

😕 Never say never ... and every year granted to us is a grace for souls to convert.

I hope its not anytime soon ...because the great tribulations will shake believers and unbelievers to the core. Some call it The Warning or the Three Days of Darkness.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

NEVER.

And convert to what, Christianity?

It's a fake religion invented by the false prophet Saul.
edit on 10-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join