It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyst Believes China’s Missiles Near Russian Borders Target USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Probably nothing... I am sure our nukes already target Chinese / Russian locations. It wont deter the deployment of THAAD in S. Korea nor Japan.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In the Far East, the US & allies depend Aegis cruisers for ABM defence, but this isn't an option over the North Pole.

Surely there are EW and ABM assets in place, but not the naval option, which is the most reliable afaik.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you think the economic pressure on SK may sway them down the road to re-think it . I could add Japan into the mix with the cancellation of the TPP .Do you think Japan will have to turn its economy more towards China's influence seeing Trump is going to make America great again and impose tariffs on imports from abroad ? I am sure even Japan is going to need to sell their stuff somewhere . It would be hard for them to compete with China's 16 day rail delivery to Europe if they are going to use Ships . Russia does have a bit of leverage over Japan concerning their own Islands . There is that little thing called WW2 that has some unfinished business .

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Doubtful... As far as turning to China thats a pipe dream with regards to the TPP. Japan already expressed opposition to that idea. As for pressure on S. Korea I also doubt it. They have already begun formulating a response to Chinas pressure on them over it.

If China considers an missile defense system a threat and takes action then why is it not acceptable for S. Korea, Japan and the US, all of whom have been threatened by N. Korea to nuke them, to tale appropriate action?

N. Korea is the one who invaded the South after all.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
It is probably too simple but is China not even a little worried about the idea of Russia/US relations? I mean, China's whole military expansion program would still ride in Russia being their alley. China can't take on the whole world. Are the BRIC's going to end up being the BIC's?

Um, Russia isn't that dumb to attack China its called balance of Power. US has been stabbing Russo's in the back since WW1. What makes you think they will help? Heck US back stabs everyone.

It is be White American or don't bother living. White slavery still exists today since KKK. Without China white corporations would be the suppressors.

edit on 25-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

When I think of Korea one of the first things that comes to mind is history and what we are told about why there is a North and a South .There is alt-histories as to some of the wars and what was it really about .Can you imagine a unified Korea and having good relations with China . Throw Japan into the mix and the geopolitical map would look very inviting .

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Who cares? Nukes and missiles are obsolete, it's all about scalar weaponry and UFO's..

In a real world war the gloves would come off and we'd get to see a lot of military technology that is classified.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Sure and all that stands in the way is the North Korean regime. China has stated that they would be ok with a unified Korea under Seoul. The only caveat was no American forces north of the 38th parallel.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

it's all about scalar weaponry and UFO's.. In a real world war the gloves would come off and we'd get to see a lot of military technology that is classified.
Interesting .I guess the next question would be is how long would we get to see it .I really don't think people got to see the nuke bomb coming at them for but a moment .

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Sure and all that stands in the way is the North Korean regime
It might be more then that .I read this piece last nigh and thinking well there are different kinds of country's and even a country like the US can change for the better or the worse it seems .

""US Is No Longer A Full Democracy, EIU Warns""

Every year, the firm's Democracy Index provides a snapshot of global democracy by scoring countries on five categories: electoral process and pluralism; civil liberties; the functioning of government; political participation; and political culture. Nations are then classified under four types of governments: full democracy, flawed democracy, hybrid regime and authoritarian regime. America's score fell to 7.98 last year from 8.05 in 2015, below the 8.00 threshold for a full democracy, the EIU announced in a report on Wednesday. That put the world's largest economy on the same footing as Italy, a country known for its fractious politics
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Another example of what we know but can only wonder how the history will be portrayed for the future is in our recent observations about the wars in the ME . Do you think we might see a white washed version or do you think that to move forward we may need to actually take appropriate actions towards the people who brought this about ? We are talking well documented war crimes .

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's very doubtful. The peoples of each respective country(japan, S. Korea, China) all hate one another.
3 cultures that have been going at since forever.

In the Future Russia will need the US.
If Russia ever collapses or Nuke defenses become cheap and effective expect China to take Siberia.

the Brics are all a long ways from the US and could not fund occupation of the US. The US will never be at risk of military invasion until warp drives and stargates.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It's very doubtful. The peoples of each respective country(japan, S. Korea, China) all hate one another. 3 cultures that have been going at since forever.
Well that is the narrative for sure but I think its not quite true as of late .This internet thing has allowed these people to share and discuss the past and the present . Sure you have your Soros's and MSM creating these narratives but it's the people caught in between that want to share and discover just who their neighbors really are and know that the main stream narrative is left wanting .

eta James Perloff is one reason whey we should question the standard historical narrative in the west . James Corbett interviews him in this vid

edit on 26-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The United states never was and has never been a "full democracy". The United States is a Constitutional Representative Republic and believe it or not the 2 terms arent interchangeable.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Exposing illegal acts / war crimes is commendable and the person should be protected. Exposing hundreds of thousands of classified documents that show no criminal actions / no war crimes serves no legitimate purpose and is a violation of US law.

Releasing hundreds of thousands of documents with only 1 showing illegal activity is like killing 50 innocent people in order to kill 1 terrorist. If you and the left find that action abhorrent and wrong then by extension you have to find the methods employed by Manning / Wikileaks wrong as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Is it not strange that the US waged war in order to spread democracy ,or so the meme went.

Releasing hundreds of thousands of documents with only 1 showing illegal activity
I had to stop you there because there are many more documents that shows a pattern of war crimes .One vid only hits home the message to a greater degree . The whole torture issue is another display with pics and vids that brings its contention as war crimes as well .

Tell me , does James Perloff make a case for revised history with the documentation he provides . To me it does as far as the narrative is concerned unless a person is paid to maintain it .

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Define war crime as applied in the rules of war and how it applies.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I still think USA should field MASSIVE air ships loaded with sensors and anti-ICBM lasers and projectiles. We could get some protection out of that I imagine.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Better yet why dont we take a few snap shots and you can make your own conclusions .Imagine the best intelligence system the world has ever seen with both covert operatives on the ground with satellite eyes in the sky along with a command and control system and open links to both bombers and attack helicopters with civilian both NGOès and local law enforcement involved in a operation . What could go wrong . How about a attack on a hospital .Not just a one bomb oops thing but a concerted attack while getting calls from the NGO and hospital to stop the attack and being ignored . war crime maybe ...Nope the US went right into spin mode and denial . One could get the impression that they actually protested too much .

That was only one and there are plenty more ...so you define a war crime and lets cut to the chase .

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

I still think USA should field MASSIVE air ships loaded with sensors and anti-ICBM lasers and projectiles. We could get some protection out of that I imagine.
Not a lot of protection on the other end of those projectiles though .How about them . Maybe they dont deserve protection eh. Its not like there are women and children involved right . The men well I guess us men get the short end of the stick and probably only deserve to die because we are men and that is the reality of war . oh wait what about those mourners at a funeral .Probably no kids or women there . That wedding party was only the groom and his pals hanging around waiting for the women and kids to get there . Thank god eh .. what is a war crime , now let me think .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join