It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He Will 'Send in the Feds' if Chicago Doesn't End 'Carnage'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: reldra

Why do you hate Trump so much?

Embrace him! (((GROUP HUG)))

Love trumps hate, but liberals hate love. Weird isn't it?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Trump is still in campaign mode.

He's just throwing everything "out there".

I guess he expects it all to just work because . . . . because he ordered it?

Anyone besides me waiting for the bottom to fall out?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

The president sending Feds to a city?

Where were you when Obama's DOJ secretly sent CRS agents to agitate with BLM in multiple cities?

DOJ sends secret “peacekeepers” where Trayvon Martin was killed

www.judicialwatch.org...

Trump wants to help. Obama wanted to make it worse,

i think that is part of the fear.

imagine how pathetic and bad Obama and the democrats would look if trump cleans up the place and does what they couldn't do despite their PC rhetoric and well scripted speeches that embraces being the victim.

sadly most politicsl chearleaders would prefer for him to fail and do what they can for him to fail , because they care more about their party than those people being killed.

edit on 23131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 23:23:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Isn't Obama from Chicago? He should be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I understand what you mean there... it's a big step to try and revitalize Detroit compared to a small area in a still thriving city CHICAGO... it wasn't a few months ago that Bill Clinton posited a plan to help Detroit with refugees...

Get Chicago turned around, trigger an interest and get the AmerIcan movement ( JimBrown, Pastor Scott et al) moving in to more inner cities to embrace a plan to bring all of those suffering into the American Dream equation....

It won't be 100% successful, that's a pipe dream, but to give everyone a 50-50 chance should be the goal...

Once you have the chance... it's up to you to grasp it and take it to your individual goal...

Some may want filthy riches, some may just want a career that rewards them with enough to raise a family and own their own home....

America, as big and bold as it is, should provide the opportunity to succeed / fail to EVERYONE in the Country.. before 1 single dime is sent overseas to help oppressed in far away nations...

We can do that when our own have the chance FIRST... .02

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

you keep thinking that

the wall comes tomorrow
you know the one we cant build

yep keep thinking campaign mode

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

ya, well, I might not be happy about it, but trump does seem to be our president at this point in time.
but, it might do some good to let someone else try to take control, because what we have now is about at the point where what they heck, trump really couldn't do much more harm...
then again, he might surprise me and we can have a nice racial war spread across the country, who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think so too. Remember when Putin went into Syrian and began stomping ISIS? You just know Obama was freaking out. Obama was exposed. And this is what Democrat leaders fear most, about Trump. That they will be exposed as , ineffective, and that people will see that they are adding to problems such as racisim, debt, diminishing middleclass, and loss of jobs. People want jobs, not handouts. Those who just want hand outs belong somewhere else.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

We get it, your a pessimist and want trump to fail or else it will rip through your emotional armor straight to your fragile heart

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Yes he should be. For A LOT of things. Obama was here in Chicago his last week in office, touring the area where his sparkling magnificent Presidential Library will be. Ground was broke for it last Fall.

But, because the Library is in one of the high crime neighborhoods, I question if it will get many visitors.

Former President Obama should be THANKFUL that Donald Trump has the balls to do what he didn't want to do. Cleaning up that neighborhood ASAP will be a huge PLUS for the Obama Library.

link   
Lol good luck you think they won't defend their territory?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

he has plenty to ne ashamed about , but so do the POTUS before him ,and the one before ,and so on for several decades.

i didnt vote for ttump and i still cant drop my view of him as a conman , but he has been slowly slowly slowly winning me over.

still to soon to praise or condemn him, but i know with hillary we would have had more of the same. so atleast we dont have her and we have a .002% chance of fixing things with him

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Lol good luck you think they won't defend their territory?

Let the Crips and the Bloods deal with some US Marines and see how long they want to stay in the fight.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
While folks safe from the carnage, snipe over the internet, folks in the crime ridden section of Chicago see hope....

You don't play politics with American LIVES..... IF the CITY FAILS to protect the CITIZENS due to politics...

And the State fails to step in... we finally have a leader who will...

The suffering must stop, the killing must stop... These are fellow citizens.. fellow Americans... not a subjugated voting block......

liberals don`t care about the innocent people being slaughtered in Chicago, they don`t want martial law because it will make them look like complete failures in governing a city,it will prove that their policies don`t work, can`t work and never will work.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

If by "campaign mode" you mean, doing exactly what he said he was going to do in his campaign... then yeah, he's in campaign mode.

As it should be.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

A part of me says there is some hope but only some Chicago has been corrupt since Mayor William Thompson gave Al Capone the run of the city,its pension funds are a disaster,at least 21000 in CPS schools each year are being set up to fail for life,the city is flirting with bankruptcy etc etc...your going to need a seachange in management to make anything stick.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

IT takes bold steps to remove the stain of the past.... it's a very bold effort to take this on..

IMO.. We (of all political persuasions), should take a step back and see this as the BOLD step it is.....

I still in my heart believe that our new President is a Centrist... it might be why I like him so much since I have had issues with the DEMS and GOP my entire life...

WE... Americans... have a chance to help change what WE have collectively bitched about in the past...

I hope and pray that we embrace this opportunity... selfishly so I can witness the American people take back what's rightfully ours... CONTROL of our Nation...

It's been tooo long in the hands of those who would whittle every RIGHT we have.....

YMMV

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Another reason Chicago was targeted, is because the shooting rate is so high. I don't know if it's little pistols, or bad shots, but the SHOOTINGS are 5 times higher than the DEATHS from those shootings.

See this Hourly-Updated Chicago Shootings Website: heyjackass.com...

There might be a website out there which compares number of SHOOTINGS per city.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Helps coming.... it's been neglected for TOO LONG... by the City and State...

For VOTES?????

It can be turned around quick... The sooner the better for Chicago.. for Illinois.. and the USA...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It will be interesting to see what Trump does,Im not a US citizen but I have visited several times in the last 40 years.Places like Gary Indiana are now an industrial wastelands where they were once a powerhouse of heavy industry,do you really want that back?
I mean fresh air and water is getting pretty scarce.
What Trump has hinted at is that there are new technologies and industries to be exploited,3d printing,nanotechnologies etc,I believe he is going to lift the lid off suppressed technologies and innovations in which case thats exiting for the whole world not just America.
The big cities aren't the problem though its the flyover areas where there would be a major corporation or two and the service industries that go with it that support cities of 5-20k that is now dead,its the heartland that put Trump in office.He has to somehow regenerate these areas.
All this has to occur with a very shaky financial system,which also needs an overhaul.
Hes going to need the best brains in the country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join