It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He Will 'Send in the Feds' if Chicago Doesn't End 'Carnage'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Why do you hate Trump so much?

Embrace him! (((GROUP HUG)))

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Why do you hate Trump so much?

Because her emotional connection to today's political issues has made it possible for Soros to subvert her belief system.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Here's a quick example of why.

Detroit population roughly 600k

Chicago population roughly 3 million.

Murder per cap = x/100000 persons

Now what makes this even more crazy is that about 80 percent of Chicago's murders happen in about only 10 percent of the city

So, 10% of the city needs help badly. There are other cities where the whole place needs help, badly.

Again. I see the trays coming out. I have a plane to catch out on the jungle runway. See ya.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

And the fact you think the name chiraq came from a movie really shows your ignorance ..

link   

so something should be done just not what trump says

ok

oh and Rahn should be appalled at what his city has become
42 murders in 17 already is unacceptable NO MATTER YOUR PARTY

link   
LOL The Donalds twitter is good for 10 liberal brain explosion threads a day,by Feds I wonder if he means the DHS they bought 1.6 billion rounds two years ago,that MIGHT come close to cleaning up Chicongo.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Once you lose the STATS, you may just find common ground with the folks that just want ALL AMERICANS to have a fair chance at achieving their dreams...

Stats are for comfortable pundit types.... it's old school.... it doesn't work anymore...

Any folks suffering.. should be a concern of fellow Americans... especially now..

If I had my way... the folks in DC would earn the wages of the lowest constituents in their district.... it might spur them to make conditions better for the folks they represent..

Stats are numbers that present facts...unless you want to pick who gets help first going on your feelings...

Stats are also an easy excuse to dehumanize the suffering.... Folks are suffering, across the nation... our inner cities need help.... to fight against it based on data is to be honest... pitiful... enjoy your numbers show...

I will always be on the side of helping those folks who have waited too long to join us here in AMERICA....

All for one... One for ALL.... Join us

Join you in what? Deciding that we should help whoever Trump says to help first?

This is getting a little creepy....I shall find the door before the 'special' kool aid is served.

Join us in embracing that FINALLY... an inner city is going to be helped.... simple... more to come.... cry in your spreadsheets and data that the city your stats told you should have been first....

The folks are rejoicing that helps coming....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Here's a quick example of why.

Detroit population roughly 600k

Chicago population roughly 3 million.

Murder per cap = x/100000 persons

Now what makes this even more crazy is that about 80 percent of Chicago's murders happen in about only 10 percent of the city

I applaud your effort but Reldra has never been known to be good with numbers. Even though this is obvious to you and I, it is like trying to explain particle physics to a three year old.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Think about it that small city has a larger problem than the bigger cities.. Which do you help first? Clearly one needs more help but can you put your bias aside and figure out which one?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Although I'm not new here, been a lurker for well over a decade.. But being a fairly new poster my threshold for intolerance is quite thick right now.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

just who is "the feds" though? I think everytime I have heard that term it referred to FBI agents, in which case.. I really think they've been there all along...
so what other federal entity can her send in? it's not like there is a federal police force is there? the closest thing we have is the FBI in that regard.
one of yas seemed to like the idea of a shoot on site order... but, that's just doesn't sound that constitutional to me.. not in a country where people are guilty until proven innocent and deserving of trials.
another one suggested getting the CIA involved... well, I doubt if these gangs have an international link, so no, don't think the CIA is gonna help, not legally anyways.
we could, I suppose bring in the national guard and they can have a tank on every corner, but I will remind yous now!!
yous sound very much like yous did in the bush years defending the patriot act... homeland security, TSA...
do yous still support those things or do you consider them as part of the police state that is being built?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Once you lose the STATS, you may just find common ground with the folks that just want ALL AMERICANS to have a fair chance at achieving their dreams...

Stats are for comfortable pundit types.... it's old school.... it doesn't work anymore...

Any folks suffering.. should be a concern of fellow Americans... especially now..

If I had my way... the folks in DC would earn the wages of the lowest constituents in their district.... it might spur them to make conditions better for the folks they represent..

Stats are numbers that present facts...unless you want to pick who gets help first going on your feelings...

Stats are also an easy excuse to dehumanize the suffering.... Folks are suffering, across the nation... our inner cities need help.... to fight against it based on data is to be honest... pitiful... enjoy your numbers show...

I will always be on the side of helping those folks who have waited too long to join us here in AMERICA....

All for one... One for ALL.... Join us

Join you in what? Deciding that we should help whoever Trump says to help first?

This is getting a little creepy....I shall find the door before the 'special' kool aid is served.

Join us in embracing that FINALLY... an inner city is going to be helped.... simple... more to come.... cry in your spreadsheets and data that the city your stats told you should have been first....

The folks are rejoicing that helps coming....

The city crews that pick up litter won't even work some areas. You drive down the expressway and suddenly see all this paper, cans, bags on the grass median on either side. After a mile, it's nothing but litter-free green grass for the next 3 miles. Then BOOM.. back to litter. Same in the neighborhoods that the expressway is passing through at those points.

Also, when you're passing through sections of the expressway with lots of trash on either side, stay low. 48 motorists were randomly shot in 2016 driving/riding through those sections. If flying into Ohare or Midway Airports and heading to a destination in the city, stay off of the DAN RYAN and the EISENHOWER expressways. Take the KENNEDY or the STEVENSON Expressway.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

regardless about her detroit vs chicago stats , she has a moot point.

1st you have to start somewhere and if she is correct about detroit being a worse place, why would you start there?

i certsinly wouldnt start in the worst place , i would start on a more manageable place to better succeed , learn , and adjust tactics, Then work my way up to more out of vontrol places.

secondly she nor anyone here is privy to the intel he has , which can effect his decision on where to start.

finally , its pretty telling how politically bias people are that they cant even see that its a good thing for the potus to want to clean up a place riddled with crime. whether its in Florida , LA, detroit or chicago its a good thing to want.

its ridiculous how people have made themselve so one sided on every issue.

saddening

edit on 08131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 23:08:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

What would be the legalities of using the army?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

i NEVER supported homeland security or the patriot act PERIOD
the means to obtain intelligence against terrorists existed at that time and neither were needed. i was vocal here about how wrong both of those were.

that said the feds (doj)can come in and take over CPD just as they have in other cities with
egregious civil rights violations. (consent decrees)
once the feds take over CPD they can make them actually do their job and clean up this gang violence

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

i seriously doubt that wont be looked into by all sides and taken care off.
edit on 12131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 23:12:17 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

well, if that's all he is talking about, and it's all legal, I say go for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
I sincerly hope Trump creates de-programming centres for people who are clearly 'disturbed'. People who are anti trump pro Clinton Pro Establishment need help.

To those who need help: We Care.

I think you are on to something here.
Just imagine all the jobs he could create building and runing these de programing centers for obvious thought criminals.
Next time he is with the CIA he should ask them about their MKULTRA program because it would probably work beautifully in these reducation centers

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The president sending Feds to a city?

Where were you when Obama's DOJ secretly sent CRS agents to agitate with BLM in multiple cities?

DOJ sends secret “peacekeepers” where Trayvon Martin was killed

www.judicialwatch.org...

Trump wants to help. Obama wanted to make it worse,
edit on 24-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

obamas doj has had 20 consent decrees against pd's in major cities across the usa

trump can do the same
WHO is being murdered in chicago?
life is a civil right no?
doj just puts someone else in charge of CPD until the gang violence is eradicated

but hey it is trump so dems will scream and cry about it

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join