It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He Will 'Send in the Feds' if Chicago Doesn't End 'Carnage'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Friday, January 27, 2017

""CHICAGO -- Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson appeared to fall ill during a news conference.

The incident happened just after 11:30 a.m. Friday while Mayor Rahm Emanuel was speaking at the press conference unveiling a new piece of technology against crime when Johnson appeared to stumble.

Emanuel, and members of the CPD, then helped Johnson to take a seat.""

Source: wgntv.com...

Too much pressure? I hope Eddie will be OK.

cwm

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perfect timing !!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wonder if Trump has seen the movie The Purge...Maybe i should send him a dvd.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I wonder if Trump has seen the movie The Purge...Maybe i should send him a dvd.

Don't send to him directly.

Send it to his Counsil Kellyanne💕Conway.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice tidy apartments... small cubicles really. A limit on children will be next. Then watch out for the soylent green!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice tidy apartments... small cubicles really. A limit on children will be next. Then watch out for the soylent green!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's only partly a police problem. We know there's a corruption/excessive force issue with the Chicago PD, but it's not a need more federal troops or police in there.

The comparison is New York, also a liberal stronghold with strict gun laws that sees much less crime. Study the differences and you'll find out the actual cause of the crime and then the solution.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

ReutersU.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter on Tuesday that he would "send in the Feds" if Chicago doesn't "fix the horrible 'carnage' going on."
In his inauguration speech on Friday, Trump accused the Washington establishment of protecting itself but abandoning regular citizens who have suffered from poverty and crime. "This American carnage stops right here and stops right now," he said.

There's no further substance to this article. I wonder who it is in the Trump Administration that's providing Reuters a heads-up??

There are something like 70,000 gang members in Chicago. I cannot begin to fathom the Federal force that would be required to ferret them out and neutralize them. We're talking elements the size of six or seven US Army Divisions of mercenaries that are well entrenched throughout the city. Where would they put 70K criminals if they caught them?

What would happen if the thugs started scattering across the US like cockroaches?

Hmmmm

Silent observation. Send in undercover agents as tefugees. Work as bartenders, shop cashier staff, waiters and waitresses. Collect every crime report. Look at the criminal networks from mobile phones and landlines. Once the networks have been identified, take them down.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
why send in the feds?

Just allow private citizens their constitutional right to carry weapons
and the problem will solve itself...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

promises metric

“National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states.”

Source: Donaldjtrump.com

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
February 3, 2017

THE FEDS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!

www.cnn.com...

ELEVEN shootings in the past 24 hours.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

FAKE NEWS KING, CNN.. LIED when it said today that the Federal ATF agency was coming to Chicago. The Bureau of Alcohol Tobaccer and Firearms says that CNN is full of chit... as usual.

ATF - No Plans to Engage Chicago: abc7chicago.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There will have to an example set for how the new Administration deals with civil unrest. There will have to an example set for how they plan to deal with Drugs and illegal firearms...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FAKE NEWS KING, CNN.. LIED when it said today that the Federal ATF agency was coming to Chicago. The Bureau of Alcohol Tobaccer and Firearms says that CNN is full of chit... as usual.

CNN are just getting completely out of hand with the level of misreporting.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm in Chicago right now, at the Field's Museum.

I was standing outside smoking a cig before I went in and struck up a conversation with a homeless guy.

I asked him what Rahm Emanuel has done for the homeless in Chicago.

His response? 'Not Sh!t'

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Did you all just get tired of FOX entertainment consistently being listed as #1 Fake News?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: D8Tee

Did you all just get tired of FOX entertainment consistently being listed as #1 Fake News?

Not sure what you mean.
Journalists are supposed to have a code of ethics they work from.
There seems to be no consequences to the constant stream of misreported stories.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Listed by whom? A left leaning publication?

No conflict of interest there.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thanks for that answer. Spot on.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The Trump Administration needs to get the FEDS involved ASAP. Two innocent little girls shot this past weekend.
www.chicagotribune.com...

Another little girl, riding as a passenger in a car, was killed just 3 hours ago..
www.wave3.com...

Chicago TV News tonight is filled with images of the Police Chief shrugging his shoulders, looking totally dejected, along with moms and citizens wailing in anguish.

The POLICE KNOW who these shooters are, but will not go get them! It's time for Federal Law Enforcement to take over.

Most people don't care about gang members blowing each other away. It's these innocent children being killed, and damaged for life with injuries, that must be stopped ASAP.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join