It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump = A child president and impending implosion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: c2oden

I'm not quite sure how to take your response but I was clearly mocking the site

I'm sorry.
I see it now.

edit on 2017-01-24T21:17:55-06:002201724America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
This is going to be the longest and most tiresome smear campaign in friggin' history yo.

It's getting old--It's getting less funny and more annoying with each blunted dart tossed at Trump's general direction.

Grow up! Move on with your lives! Stop OBSESSING over TRUMP.

Can you imagine the frame of mind and mental disease needed to be this obsessed with someone? I don't get it. Never will, looking for every last avenue to pick apart, just hoping for something negative.

I mean, I didn't care much for Obama, didn't like Hillary at all but outside the lead up to the election I never had much of a desire to comment much. These lefties eat, sleep and drink Trump, 24/7, their world shattered.

Maybe their world was just too delicate to begin with.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This account of Trump’s tumultuous first days in office comes from interviews with nearly a dozen senior White House officials and other Trump advisers and confidants, some of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations and moments.
Grayed out in the article no less !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

originally posted by: olaru12

This could give some insight into Trumps stability.

www.rawstory.com...

White House sources told the Post
DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Well you know what they say...

Unrequited hate is the first step to love.

Or it could just be a certain river in Egypt the whole ride.

edit on 24-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If these lefties put as much effort into improving their own lives, they'd be too busy with well paying jobs to care about all this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If these lefties put as much effort into improving their own lives, they'd be too busy with well paying jobs to care about all this nonsense.

Interesting concept:

Focus on achieving success in one's own life instead of assigning blame for shortcomings.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
xuenchen, so I'm curious. Are you a part of China's propaganda arm spreading disinformation on websites like this?

But seriously, even if a name was produced, it wouldn't matter any way because you all live with your head in the sand.

originally posted by: xuenchen

This account of Trump’s tumultuous first days in office comes from interviews with nearly a dozen senior White House officials and other Trump advisers and confidants, some of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations and moments.
Grayed out in the article no less !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

originally posted by: olaru12

This could give some insight into Trumps stability.

www.rawstory.com...

White House sources told the Post
DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LOL Someone has nothing better in their lives than to complain about a far better MAN than they could ever aspire to be.

edit on 24-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: Grammar

edit on 24-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: Further Grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What I find fascinating occasionally and frustrating at other times is the drumbeat, the constant push PUSH push to name Trump infantile.

Coming from members of a political ideology that wants to be taken care of by "better" people then they are, from cradle to grave.

People that when they lose an election, need play-do and therapy ponies and hugs to cope.

People that call themselves intellectually superior but can't do basic math. For instance, 10 trillion is less than 20 trillion so your guy sucked, sorry.

These are emotional children. Calling their current president.... infantile.

Looking at history, in the next 10 years or so this will all go away. I'm sorry that it will, because I think there needs to be a balance in society of opposing viewpoints. However, the progressive side of the democratic party has done no favors at all to their supporters. They have put them in a position that will soon hurt them and they did it for political gain only.

For the real liberals out there, please remember that. Then start cleaning up your party... it currently sucks worse than the republican side. And that's saying something.

Oh, and no star or flag for you, beta. I'm not posting for you... I'm posting for those that are not in your little statist cult.

edit on 21Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:45:55 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-01-24T21:45:55-06:00pmTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes a name would matter.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
More fake news from agitprop media organisations seeking to undermine and overthrow the government.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
More fake news from agitprop media organisations seeking to undermine and overthrow the government.

Every time "you guys" don't like something now - - - you pull out the Fake News card?

Ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

It's wearing really thin.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think Trump just throws everything "out there" and hopes something works.

Kind of like the way he campaigned.

The bottom is gonna fall out.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Soon they will see. A narcissist always reveals himself. He can't help it. Just like Trump can't help posting on twitter..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
BULLOCKS. No proof of this is offered and that site has zero credibility. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Of course bullying tactics lead to implosion. Tell me; if people accused you of things you did not do and on a weekly basis something new and false comes about and the same people are the ones behind it. Eventually that bullying will lead to a reaction like this:

And guess what? I am all for self defense and people reap what they sow.

This is why thou shall not lie, steal, or hurt other people. This is why people should follow the Golden Rule. The ones breaking the Golden Rule happens to be the left.

Oh Trump will implode, but It will be towards all the bullies for they will reap what they sow. Of course he should be protecting himself from lies. I would do the same, and so would many. Why? because lies have no place in the world. Lies are the main causes of war so dont blame trump for what the left gets for their own actions.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 25 Jan 2017 05:08:47 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Jan 2017 05:08:47 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
becomes president

day ruined because press says he wasn't popular as obama

why does it seem so unrealistic yet realistic at the same time

good luck merica

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Hahahahahahaha what a great role model, maybe some day I can teach my son to go out and grab em by the p#### just like our commander and chief likes to brag about, not as a teenager mind you Trump was a full grown middle/aging man when he said it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join