It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Why has she not been reprimanded or terminated already?

Because over 52% of the nation probably sympathizes with her.

That would be by "popular" count.

It's by "percentage" count. As in the percentage of voters who voted against Trump.

When you are talking about how many Americans support him, delegates don't mean crap. Most Americans did not want him to be president, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
I'm glad she exposed herself as a liability and a danger to the POTUS.

Yeah, it seems commonplace anymore. People are getting so comfortable with social media it's like they've lost awareness they are incriminating themselves. I see it happening so often it's scary how almost naïve they are. Naïve, hmmm, Orwellian maybe?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Shockingly trump is not as stupid as many thought.

Smart to have kept his own security.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

An Irony many will be living with (and losing sleep over) for years to come.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, maybe since the POTUS gets to change his mind all the time and be "Reborn" as so many claim to be the case that she was allowed to do the same.

Guess only the King is allowed to flip flop and nobody else.

Flip flop on protecting the POTUS when that's the whole of her job???? Surely you jest. The Secret Service needs dedicated agents following protocol and doing their jobs, not nutty flip floppers. Regardless of who is POTUS and what their political position is, they should do the job they are hired to do.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And how did the SS feel about Hillary?

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

And when it comes to the Clinton family, Chelsea was a "model protectee," Bill was difficult while president but easygoing after he left office, and Hillary was exposed as an "especially abusive Arctic monster," said Murdock.

Kessler, a former investigative reporter with The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post who went on to write 19 other books revealed several shocking exchanges, including her reply to the greeting "good morning, ma'am" from a member of the uniformed Secret Service: "F— off."

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler wrote in his book. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident...Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yeah, and now she says she'll do her job though right??? So what's the big deal???

Are you saying she won't do her job??

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
It's by "percentage" count. As in the percentage of voters who voted against Trump.

When you are talking about how many Americans support him, delegates don't mean crap. Most Americans did not want him to be president, plain and simple.

Actually we don't know how most Americans feel. Roughly 137,000,000 votes were cast (call it 66,000,000 for Hillary). There are roughly 324,000,000 Americans. That means only 20% of the country wanted her to be president. How do you know the other 80% didn't want Trump to be president?

The fact of the matter is that we don't know how 58% of the country feels. But the fact that they didn't vote would largely mean that they didn't care enough to vote, which means they were fine with either outcome... which ultimately means they are fine having Trump as their president.

Your statement of, "Most Americans did not want him to be president, plain and simple." is completely unfounded.
edit on 1/24/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
dp
edit on 1/24/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Then fire her for failure to perform job duties .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

A bit suspicious that she suddenly changes her tune after getting called out for it, don't you think? Would you trust a Conservative who said that about you or your family, then changed their answer? No. You wouldn't. You'd be looking for someone who was loyal and didn't flip flop when under pressure.
Hell no I wouldn't trust her and if it were my family, she's be looking for a new job or at the very least, demoted to a position with much less authority.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You just realized exactly how people feel about Trump as President with what you said.

Would you trust someone with your life or your families life who you couldn't trust their loyalty to you or your country or to what they say??? Who would flip back and forth on ideals that you hold dear because of pressure??? That you couldn't trust what they were telling you was truly how they felt???

No, you couldn't. You wouldn't. Neither would I or most people.

Maybe now you know why so many people are against him. Because that is exactly the way they feel about him. The same way you feel about this secret service chick. Only worse, because Trump is our President and not just someone in the SS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Thank you!!! Finally someone with some sense (on either "side")!

Leopards don't change their spots. Even with the best intentions, put into a situation where a split-second decision must be made, her slight hesitation would kill the POTUS. I'm sure that he will be revamping his detail really soon. Maybe with members of his private security.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So she gets to pick and choose who she protects?

No, I sorry sweetie, you don't. Either do the job...or get the hell out of the service. If the Secret Service can not put aside these absolutely stupid politics then we are in deep #.

You don't get to pick who you protect. I don't give a good god damn, or even a bad one, whether you had second thoughts or not. Get out of the service, or at least off the protection detail.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude, leave that crap at the door on this issue.

This is, quite literally, life and death.

She is in direct violation of the Hatch Act. She should be fired. There is no conversation, or trollery, to be had on this issue. The Secret Service should be/must be apolitical. To be otherwise is to become, at some point, arbiter of who will be president. Praetorian guard, anyone?
edit on 1/24/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Easiest solution: Assign her to Hillary's detail.

Done deal.

ETA: Remember ... Hillary Hates SS Agents.

LOL!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Shockingly trump is not as stupid as many thought.

Smart to have kept his own security.

Agreed. As a matter of fact, I think he's dumb like a fox more often than not.

OTOH - he is a little bizarre at times, and I can't believe it's *all* purposeful.

But then again...who knows?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Easiest solution: Assign her to Hillary's detail.

Done deal.

ETA: Remember ... Hillary Hates SS Agents.

And if Hilly won't have her, a permanent posting to Fairbanks, Alaska should cool her down.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

On counterfeit money detail.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

My sister is ex secret service,and they will releave her of her duty,she admitted she wouldn't perform job she is of no use

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join