It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway, NFL Star Ben Watson to Headline 44th Annual March for Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The annual March for Life event is happening in Washington DC this Friday.

Honored speakers will be several, and those included are NFL star Benjamin Watson and Counselor to President, Kellyanne Conway♥.

The event is a pro-life affair.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway, NFL Star Ben Watson to Headline 44th Annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.

Counselor to President Donald Trump Kellyanne Conway and Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson are among the speakers scheduled for the 2017 March for Life Friday on the national mall in Washington, D.C.

The March for Life released its list of speakers:

Kellyanne Conway, the highest ranking White House official to ever speak at the March, will now be joined by Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA), Representative Mia Love (R-UT) and Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ), along with many other prominent pro-life figures – including Archbishop of New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson, former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of ‘And Then There Were None’ Abby Johnson, Mexican Telenovela star Karyme Lozano, author and radio host Eric Metaxas, and Bishop Vincent Matthews of the Church of God in Christ, who advocates for adoption in the African-American community.

edit on Jan-24-2017 by xuenchen because: womenshighlights

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The annual March for Life event is happening in Washington DC this Friday.

Honored speakers will be several, and those included are NFL star Benjamin Watson and Counselor to President, Kellyanne Conway♥.

The event is a pro-life affair.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway, NFL Star Ben Watson to Headline 44th Annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.

Counselor to President Donald Trump Kellyanne Conway and Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson are among the speakers scheduled for the 2017 March for Life Friday on the national mall in Washington, D.C.

The March for Life released its list of speakers:

Kellyanne Conway, the highest ranking White House official to ever speak at the March, will now be joined by Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA), Representative Mia Love (R-UT) and Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ), along with many other prominent pro-life figures – including Archbishop of New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson, former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of ‘And Then There Were None’ Abby Johnson, Mexican Telenovela star Karyme Lozano, author and radio host Eric Metaxas, and Bishop Vincent Matthews of the Church of God in Christ, who advocates for adoption in the African-American community.

I think we might be pulling the pendulum too tight.

Every time the GOP starts with the social issues.

They get their a$$ kicked bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Considering his PRO-LIFE stance, I'm sure that CNN considers BEN WATSON just another "Mediocre Negro". The network probably won't even mention the event until after 2am that night..if ever.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I would prefer Trump just put social issues somewhere down the list...far down...and just concentrate on making our country great again. Social issues have been at the forefront for far too long. Attention needs to go to important stuff like economy, jobs and infrastructure.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'd mention that they have a right to freely assemble, but of course that only applies to those who want to kill Trump voters, blow up the White House and to kill unborn babies.

So, sorry. The march is illegal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Network new coverage for this event which has seen to up a half million marchers is always very scant. With Mrs. Conway there they might show her speech, but good luck seeing any camera shots on the size of the crowd. I would be surprised if it got live coverage. They will give their 2 cents on the evening news.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No vulgar hats?

What about violence and terrorist threats from celebrities?

Riots, destruction and burning?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If anyone so much as yells at someone at the pro-life march it will be front page news.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Who thinks the media will cover this march as vigorously and positively as they did the anti-Trump women's march?

If you go watch this interview on abcnews.com..., they edited this portion of the interview out.

edit on 26-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If anyone so much as yells at someone at the pro-life march it will be front page news.

Maybe on pro-life websites. Otherwise, I doubt it.

Except for USA Today no MSM reported the pro-lifers getting spit on, hit with sticks and having there signs ripped not to mention the verbal abuse e.g. "I hope you get raped" when they crashed the Womens March.

I saw the reports of getting hit with sticks and the verbal abuse on FB.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

They might report on the Conway and Pence speech for the ridicule factor, but live streaming the event.

If you want to watch it, it might be live streamed on youtube.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If you go watch this interview on abcnews.com..., they edited this portion of the interview out.

I'm shocked! (sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So, I will assume this will get 24hr coverage today.

On the plus side, it does look like this administration is going to go after pro abortion groups.

The inconvenient truth is that the vast majority of women want restrictions on abortion and do not want tax payer money funding abortions.

A majority of Americans are in favor of stopping taxpayer funding of abortions and banning most abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, according to a new Marist poll commissioned by the Knights of Columbus. “There is a consensus in America in favor of significant abortion restrictions, and this common ground exists across party lines, and even among significant numbers of those who are pro-choice,” Carl A. Anderson, CEO of the Catholic organization Knights of Columbus, said in a statement. “This poll shows that large percentages of Americans, on both sides of the aisle, are united in their opposition to the status quo as it relates to abortion on demand. This is heartening and can help start a new national conversation on abortion.” When polled, 61 percent of Americans opposed using tax dollars to fund abortions within the United States, while 83 percent of respondents opposed subsidizing abortions outside of the United States.

drive.google.com...

Worth remembering when those women who shout about being able to do whatever they want with 'their bodies'. They are the small minority.
edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join