It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Opinion on Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Those people have been at War since the founding. More States recognize Palestine then Israel. Hell I'm betting that even the United States under President Obama recognized Palestine over Israel considering he quietly sent $220 Million dollars quietly in the final hours of his Presidency to yet another terrorist nation. So the 2 state system is already there. Whether we like it or not. Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel period. Muslims have been fighting with the Jews for thousands of years over that place. But moving the US Embassy to the Capital is controversial please. There are more Muslim Nations than Jewish, Christian, and Buddhist. I also don't get Iran's logic of wiping out Israel from the Map. If you wipe Israel from the map you will also destroy the Dome of the Rock. And it's a real shame that they won't let archaeologists dig there either. Any Jewish artifacts found and it causes controversy. No wonder the Human Race is a Species with Amnesia because any time someone conquerors an area they destroy everything, loot, and sell the survivors into slavery.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Do you really think they give a damn about the "dome of the rock" if they could kill every Judean?

Anyway, the US has an embassy in every nation's capital.... except Israel.

"Palestine" is 70% Jordan btw, don't see anyone screaming to make a State there do we? Though the King of Jordan did open up his country once, then they tried to kill him so that ended that. The PLO was driven out and then went to Lebanon and destroyed that nation.
edit on 24-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think it is an outstanding idea.... and long over due.
This is sure to drive the violent muzzies from their hiding places... both in Israel and In America.

This would be the perfect time to start drawing cartoons and burning korans. Why spend all day looking for terrorist...when you can just invite them to come out to play. Already angry at America for moving the embassy they wouldnt be able to help themselves if someone started burning books and putting their crayons to good use

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This move has the potential to dramatically destabilize the whole region. Jimmy Carter asked Trump in a message on TV to "really give this some more thought". So have others. Maybe he should listen. Maybe now is not the best time for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'll be honest.

I didn't even know this was a "thing".

I'm good with the move, but I recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, so there is that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
perhaps the Embassy move by Trump will light-a-fire under some butts to speed up the UN declaring the City of Jerusalem a World-City... a World Heritage Site also...

Jews Arabs Christians Muslims --- all revere the place to one degree or another

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I like that idea. I just wonder if anyone could ever feel safe there.

ETA: apparently we aren't going to have a vote in UN affairs, or veto power. So, there's that.

edit on 1/24/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
perhaps the Embassy move by Trump will light-a-fire under some butts to speed up the UN declaring the City of Jerusalem a World-City... a World Heritage Site also...

Jews Arabs Christians Muslims --- all revere the place to one degree or another

That is exactly what is expected. Quite biblical by the way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't care. Faux drama. Utterly unimportant in the scheme of things, except to the partisans and over-religious. A side show from real issues like human rights.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Move it , and also move the dome of the rock to iran.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I don't care. Faux drama. Utterly unimportant in the scheme of things, except to the partisans and over-religious. A side show from real issues like human rights.

Nope. Implementing this right away could create very serious problems.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Go on. Elaborate.
Im very ill informed on this supposed issue.
(Palestine i think almost know whats inevitable for tgeir people. )

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Israel can start fine-tuning the Iron Dome.

edit on 1/24/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Do you disagree? I want to remove my post. I said too much.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

LOL ... Trump 'prays' for the opportunity to re-build Solomon's Temple. Can you imagine how long his name would last?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: visitedbythem

LOL ... Trump 'prays' for the opportunity to re-build Solomon's Temple. Can you imagine how long his name would last?

Don't give him any more ideas...
The Donald J. Trump Wall of Fantastic Excellence strokes his ego enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel period.

No it isn't it's illegally occupied land.

Muslims have been fighting with the Jews for thousands of years over that place.

Need to work on your history Islam hasn't been around for thousands of years. Also it was the Christians that took over Jerusalem from the Hebrews in the first place. Back through history the Jews usually ended up living with the Muslims for protection from the Christians.

I also don't get Iran's logic of wiping out Israel from the Map. If you wipe Israel from the map you will also destroy the Dome of the Rock.

The former president of Iran said Zionism will fade from the pages of history not wipe Israel from the map.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Do you really think they give a damn about the "dome of the rock" if they could kill every Judean?

Sure they do every Muslims wants to kill Jews that's why Iran has a large population of Jews to kill on slow weekends.

Anyway, the US has an embassy in every nation's capital.... except Israel.

Yes we do the city is called Tel Aviv maybe you've heard of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Those people have been at War since the founding. More States recognize Palestine then Israel. Hell I'm betting that even the United States under President Obama recognized Palestine over Israel considering he quietly sent $220 Million dollars quietly in the final hours of his Presidency to yet another terrorist nation. So the 2 state system is already there. Whether we like it or not. Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel period. Muslims have been fighting with the Jews for thousands of years over that place. But moving the US Embassy to the Capital is controversial please. There are more Muslim Nations than Jewish, Christian, and Buddhist. I also don't get Iran's logic of wiping out Israel from the Map. If you wipe Israel from the map you will also destroy the Dome of the Rock. And it's a real shame that they won't let archaeologists dig there either. Any Jewish artifacts found and it causes controversy. No wonder the Human Race is a Species with Amnesia because any time someone conquerors an area they destroy everything, loot, and sell the survivors into slavery.

Whatever, jews should take it back and destroy the dome of the rock.

Or move it? No.

Hey, just like the f'n muslims did to be there.

ENOUGH! GIVE IT BACK!

Nuke mecca and medina.

They wouldn't have nothing to worship.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yep, just like the Sioux should take back their land in the Dakotas!! and, the Onondagas should take syracuse, ny back.. and the senecas should take their back, and on and on we go!!!

hypocrites much??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join