It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart News Hires from The Hill, RealClearPolitics in Latest Expansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Breitbart has announced an expansion !!

They have hired some people from well known publications like The Hill and RealClearPolitics.

This could indicate a major move into the spotlight.

Will they soon become a big player ?

Breitbart News Hires from The Hill, RealClearPolitics in Latest Expansion

Jonathan Swan announces in Axios that Breitbart News is hiring a new editor and two reporters, grabbing talent from RealClearPolitics and The Hill.

Editor-in-chief Alexander Marlow tells us they’re planning three new hires. They’re part of a broader planned expansion of both domestic and global coverage:

Sam Chi – Editor. Chi comes from RealClear Politics, where he oversaw the launching of several sites, including World, Science, Religion and History.

Kristina Wong – Pentagon & Department of Defense Reporter. Wong previously reported for The Hill, covering the Pentagon and defense affairs on Capitol Hill.

Sean Moran – Policy Reporter Sean Moran previously worked as a policy analyst for Americans for Prosperity and the Chamber of Digital Commerce.

These hires follow Breitbart’s recruitment last month of John Carney from the Wall Street Journal to run the website’s economics vertical.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Expansion only equates to "business is good," am I right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Breitbart = Fake News.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I forgot to bring balloons and fanfare.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for Breitbart to be the official news outlet for the Trump white house?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is generally what happens when the guy who runs your company becomes the official US Minister of Propaganda.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh, look who showed up to vomit all over a news outlet that doesn't try to destroy and undermine "Your" President of the U.S.!
What would it take for him to get just a few months to work instead of the MSM pre-programmed disdain for the guy? a reply to: reldra

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Breitbart in recent years has won my respect.

They are becoming a force to be reckoned with, imo, when it comes to real investigative journalism. I hope they get a seat in the White House press corps.
edit on 24-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join