It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Avalanche - Faking the 1969 Apollo Moon Landing Mockumentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: smurfy

Did you even watch the video I supplied? It is NOT a documentary/mockumentary, there is NO POSH VOICE narrating.

The infamous Brother Bart Sibrel claims that this footage was sent to him by mistake (or perhaps it was intentional) when he was requesting footage for the documentary you are probably referring to.

Why are we able to see an astronaut's arm? in front of the supposed image of the Earth when the camera is flush against the exterior window?

The clip you have is Bart Sibrel's channel as well, much of it is in his daft documentary, " A funny thing....." He seems to be now plugging a DVD of his documentary. and no, the camera is not flush against the window it's being held or half propped somewhere in the cabin, however the picture is relatively clear enough to even see continents, sea, easy enough to know that it is the Earth at a long distance, not LEO as it says in Sibrel's documentary. Claiming it is the porthole shape making a whole looking Earth is just plain stupid.
I thought you should have looked at the B/W part of the GIF I posted just to give you an idea of what can be seen in LEO, and it's not a lot, and besides that, the little GIF destroys any notion that Apollo 11 did not make it to deep space alone, notwithstanding that Apollo 10 had already been in Moon orbit and back home. You go that far out, you may as well go to the Moon. As far as the lander is concerned, it worked much better than was imagined, so much so that a huge model of the Moon costing millions, to work along with any landing, was made completely redundant, and never used again.
Oh! here's his documentary BTW

edit on 25-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

One more aspect of the "unreleased" video that seems a bit odd to me, perhaps you can explain- if they were so far away from Earth, why did they have to black out the windows? Why was the capsule flooded with bright light when the window coverings were removed? It doesn't look like sunlight to me... I haven't watched the video in some time, perhaps later I will re-watch it, because I seem to remember that it contains a few other anomalies that just don't make much sense.

I appreciate your input, even if I don't entirely agree with your interpretations. Thanks for posting.

Edit - from the video description - I'd like to hear your comments regarding the following:

Notice, at the beginning of the reel (at time 00:23), that the CIA accidentally left the microphone on of their private channel conversation with the astronauts, in which they prompt them to "talk", only AFTER four seconds had elapsed since hearing the initial remarks from NASA. This deliberate pause was done to create the effect of an increased radio delay, so as to appear to be father away from earth than they really were.

Notice at time 1:26:22 that the command module, allegedly orbiting the moon at 4000 mph, is at a complete stop above the moon's surface, which is mathematically impossible if the missions were real. From a standstill, the "spacecraft" then accelerates back to 4000 mph in one second! At 1:35:50 a small model of the supposed ascending lunar module is used, with a photographic copy of the previous lunar landscape being projected in the background, now at much lower resolution, because it is a second generation projected copy. (In the film business this special effect is called "Rear Screen Projection".) Proof of this film special effect is seen in the optical sharpness of the spacecraft model, yet with the faded resolution of the projected copy of the lunar background, no longer with the optical sharpness as when previously seen first generation by itself.

At time 1:10:26 you will see a newly discovered unedited clip of never-before-seen outtakes of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin allegedly walking on the moon's surface. They (or the two actors in the spacesuits) zigzag back and forth over and over again in the dirt to deliberately add additional footprints to the studio set to prepare for the next scene, supposedly a significant time later.

At time 1:11:21 one of the players walks around in circles kicking up dirt over their previous footprints in an attempt to do a second "take" with a fresh footprints. They also motion to a third party off camera with hand signals, pointing to and drawing their attention to, the spot in the soil that needs attention for additional filming. Seeing how every SECOND of the one hundred forty billion dollar mission cost about ONE MILLION of today's dollars, why are they spending ONE MILLION DOLLARS A SECOND of their most valuable, and life endangering time, on the maiden voyage to the moon, zigzagging all over the place to unnecessarily add additional footprints, and then later walking around in circles kicking up dirt to cover up some of their footprints, all for the view of the camera?

Interesting as well (at time 1:00:34 and 1:20:55) is the identifying title on the original, never-before-seen, beginning slate of the film . . . "Test". (This is an interdepartmental motion picture industry term for "Special Effects".) Additionally, the date on the newly discovered slate proves that it was, in fact, filmed five days before the crew even left for the moon!

edit on 1252017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Norge
This movie is to be look at as it is happening but in different outcome of reality and still continue in its parallel dimension as we are experiencing our reality outcome without Tesla as the winner.

FYI Tesla won. Most of the world runs on AC.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

It's not unreleased footage. It's footage that anyone can get on request from NASA. Sibrel just stuck a fake description on it and muted some of the soundtrack that explains what is going on, and tries to sell it for profit.

The reason the capsule suddenly gets brighter is because the camera f-stop is adjusted - it had been stopped down to expose for the earth outside, which makes the interior of the capsule appear dark. When the camera is adjusted for interior lighting, the light from outside washes out the windows totally.

Watch from 31:40, you can hear them say they are going to adjust the camera for the interior lighting. They change the f-stop at 32:08 and then you can see the interior properly, while the window gets washed out. Before they adjust it, the interior floodlight to the left appears fairly dim, and no other interior detail is visible.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2017 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join