It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emperor Has No Facts — Sean Spicer Confirms Trump's Delusions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If i were an Illegal Alien I'd want to do what it took to fit in. Now, this is dependant on where I lived. You would have to do your research if you were an alien, and find out which States were less likely to single you out.

Blending is what they would do I would think anyways, if you're on the outside staying separated from the herd, I think that people would begin to suspect something.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Christ, this guy is like a bad cartoon character come to life. Can't be real. Bwhahaha.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Trumps mentality is made to order for some evil acts that his denial of reality syndrome will take over and tell us it is not raining even though were all wet.

Imagine Trump having a Katrina like episode where he’d tell us in the face of what we clearly see, everything is alright as people are dying.

Trump looks like a set up for some kind of deep state holocaust they’ll do and we’ll have Trump denying it right before our eyes

And he’ll have his followers justify his blindness just as they have already been programmed to do.

Were in a very dangerous time. A delusional, self-deceiver as president who is adept at deceiving others.

This is the Hitler syndrome.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's still not that easy. You still have to register and you have to prove status then.

You can't just walk in and cast a vote.

Hell, my first time trying to vote years ago, they wouldn't let me vote and I'm an obvious citizen. White, born and raised right here. But because I had moved and couldn't prove my residence without bills in my name and my ID didn't have a residential address but a box number they wouldn't let me vote at all.

It's still a process and I doubt many non English speaking illegals care that much to try and go through that and not get caught. Why would they risk that???

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good thread.

I am going to ignore rather or not there is proof that 3 million or more illegals voted in this election. There have been studies (as have been shown on this thread) that millions of illegals have voted in past election. There are also studies that show this is not the case. I do think this discussion is important, but its not what I am going to focus on here.

First the negative for Trump.

He and his supporters have criticized people who claim Russia hacked the election for not providing evidence, so he damn sure should provide what source he is using if he is going to have his speaker come out and say this is what he believes. This went beyond an off hand comment at a dinner when Spicer said this is what Trump believes at the press conference.

And the most damning thing is that if he believes this, why is he not launching an investigation? I guess he may still in the future, but if he believes this and does not hold an investigation, that makes him incompetent.

Now on the other side.

All of the outlets that I have seen criticize Trump for this havve said something along the effect of "While voter fraud does exist, its nowhere near the extent that Trump claims". This to me is unbelievable! So they admit that some fraud exists, but decry anyone who would bring it up. Even if Trumps statements are vastly hyperbolic, I would rather have someone make exaggerated claims about voter fraud than know it exits and ignore it altogether.

For those of you who don't think its a big deal, what number of illegals votes do we need to have before we can take it seriously? So these commentators know this is occurring, yet call anyone a racist that wants ID laws to curb this behavior.

And then, in the ultimate irony, they have been claiming all day that Trumps claims "undermine" confidence in our voter system! And they are the ones that are saying they are ok with voter fraud, so long as its a small amount! Its unbelievable!

I also think this is a victory for Trump politically in a sense. Due to their own corruption and ineptitude, almost know one trusts the main stream media anymore. If Trump has success with his economic issues, people are going to take his word for things. So if a year from now the economy is better for most people, they will tend to believe Trump over the media.

And so in a way, many of these "conspiracy" issues that Trump currently can't deal with without being ridiculed will be able to be discussed, such as voter fraud or deep state corruption. I personally would still demand to see proof before I believe Trump though.

So in a nut shell, I hope that this leads to an investigation and Voter ID laws to ensure that voter fraud is not occurring.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Senate oversight committee should open an investigation . You know like they did every time Hillary passed gas.
This is Y U G E.

It would be the biggest election scandal ever.
The local governments would have to be investigated.

And of course every one of these illegal votes were cast for Hillary.

Shouldn't we be talking about jobs today?
The rejection of the TPP ? How American industry feels about NAFTA?
The Keystone pipeline and indigenous rights?

Yes...

But this boob just can't get out of his own way. It's asinine.

When all news becomes fake news you've exited reality.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Slow browser....🙀
edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I won't argue the point too hard because I've never been a CA voter and everything outside what I can read/hear is speculative.

After your first time voting, were there any issues?

As it pertains to the thread, is anyone questioning the narrative here? I mean win or loss of the argument means absolutely zero will change. It's just talk that amounts to squat but Spicer has been on a tangent about it whilst Trump is actually meeting with execs and CEOs and signing EO's.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Lindsay Graham and Paul "Flip-Flop" Ryan, enough said.

As for what he's doing about it? I guess he's gonna have AG Sessions look into it.

This is just another opinion piece am I right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's not enough he won. He needs to have won bigly yuge the most ever...
And certainly more than ...the girl...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Plot twist: It's all three.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lol.
Admit it. You like his exaggerations.
If nothing else they are going to stir your emotions over the next 4 years.

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You are aware that he is actually doing work right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This will lead to mandatory Federal ID in order to vote in the Federal election, the states will not be involved in the process and it will likely be handled by the same entity that issues passports.

So, since Trumps comments are now moot, in that he is President, the M.O to continue to comment on the inaccurate vote count must therefore be to enact a solution to what Trump perceives is the problem?

Do you agree that this is where this is heading? Because I think that in order to vote in the 2020 election, Trump will have put in place a method to ensure only US citizens can vote.

LOL, I knew this was your thread upon reading the title on the live page, many have tried to emulate your style but alas, they fail when attempting to mimic my favourite provocateur.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You are aware that he is actually doing work right?

Actually that is another irony here.

Trump seems to be able to shoot his mouth off on Twitter and hold a ton of meetings and signing orders, etc.

Many in the media on the other hand seem only able to focus on Trumps big mouth, and unable to look at the actual work he is doing.

I don't think the majority of people care about Trumps hyperbole. They wants jobs, and to be safe, and affordable health care.

So as long as the media focuses on Trumps dumb comments, it will allow Trump to control the narrative around all policy decisions he makes.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Precisely my point. The White House keeps feeding them what they want. Trump is the POTUS, and is making the decisions now. No amount of bickering is going to stop that now.

I happened to catch the tail end of the local news and they covered Spicer for about 8 minutes and mentioned Trump signed EO's which covered about 15 seconds.

Priorities eh?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, once you can prove residency here and they verify you are actually you it's not a problem.

My point was just that it's not as easy as just walking in and voting. Not even for an obvious American, White, Male like myself.

Sure it can still be done with enough effort, but how many illegals are really going to go through that effort just to vote??? Not many I'm guessing.

That on top of the fact that there is still no evidence of mass voter fraud does show that the assertion is just wrong that there was mass voter fraud.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
All people have personality quirks. President Trump is a SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC FIGURE who doesn't go out of his way to hide them, like MOST (maybe 98%?) people do.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Oh Boy! They've done it now!

A Dam Bursts: New York Times Uses Word 'Lie' In Headline About Trump

Interesting, because you have to be able to prove a lie, which includes intent.
This is libelous.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join