It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emperor Has No Facts — Sean Spicer Confirms Trump's Delusions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The only purpose it could serve is to protect his ego.

It will probably serve as the foundation for rounding up and deporting all of the criminals living within our borders.

And since you deigned to put this in the Mud Pit: Good riddance to them!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence but this is Trump we're talking about here. The man is a pathological liar who is all Ego. He makes insane claims all the time and never backs it up so I'm not expecting him to investigate anything but I know he will continue to run his mouth because he's a baby man.

So much for being presidential.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
The man is a pathological liar who is all Ego. He makes insane claims all the time and never backs it up so I'm not expecting him to investigate anything but I know he will continue to run his mouth because he's a baby man.

So much for being presidential.

What is so much sadder/funnier is his little trumpets come along and have a whine and support Trump and his lies!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Populist politics, that's the real problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: mOjOm

OK so let me get this straight. Your foresight that he will indeed screw up is fact and we must stop it? When the gas reaches E you know without a doubt that its empty...

So far other than his questionable character what has he done that points to failure so far?

Where would you like to start??? How about first looking through a few of the dozens of threads on here pointing out the problems.

Plus there's this too.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Trump is either running a game, a psychological op, or he's mentally unbalanced.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thank you for you elaborate answer.

Well i do not often agree with your view,
I do however, have hope from your answer that you will hold ALL leaders/people to the same standards.

I feel however my real question is not answered.

Is all fair in political war ?

( And just: because the others are doing... is not the answer for me )

Is there moral ground to turn every grain of sand?
I agree you have to turn stones.... especially on powerful leaders.

But every grain of sand?

Is that your goal ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Has The Man not yet tweeted about Hanne Gaby Odiele ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
National voter ID. Then no one will be able to make this claim, substantiated or not, again. It will not be an issue anymore.

Practically everyone carries a drivers licence or a passport anyway.

I think that is his goal. Keep it in the news and force the debate.
Not sure why there are multiple threads on this... I posted some info on another thread that related to the George Mason University study that estimated 2.8m illegals voting in 2008 and 2010.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agree with him or not.

If you can against al odds:

- Take on all established media
- Take on all established elite
- Take on all Big Pharma
- Take on all Multinational inter lateral plans
- Take on alphabet agencies
- Take on Rogue billionaires
- Take on all political and social organisations

And still WIN

Its either the BEST social engineering ever

Or simply a peoples victory.

edit on 24-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: Cosmic interference

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Does it make you take a pause and wonder why your posts line up perfectly with the narrative from a media that is clearly partisan and has agenda? Or do you just figure, "that means I'm right!"?

Uhhhh? I assume that members of the media watched the same press conference I did?

Do you ever stop to wonder why that when Donald Trump gets caught peddling an obvious lie (or "alternative fact") and he gets called out on it, your first instinct is to defend the liar and case aspersions at the person pointing out the lie?

How does that make sense? Donald Trump isn't being treated unfairly, he's acting a fool and lying. THAT'S HIS DOING, not mine. Not the media's. It's not even Sean Spicer's. He can stop whenever he wants. You might not like it, but it's not wrong to call out lies from leaders.

I'd suggest that you do a little introspection and figure out why you're automatically on the wrong side of this. I think you'll find that you're the one in the wrong, not me.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Again, I could read through 2 dozen articles all with the same rhetoric. It doesn't predict the future. honestly at a time like right now I'd rather be optimistic and be let down then be a pessimist and look like a fool.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK,
Here is the study showing 2008 estimates...

How many non-citizen votes were likely cast in 2008? Taking the most conservative estimate e those who both said they voted and cast a verified vote e yields a con- fidence interval based on sampling error between 0.2% and 2.8% for the portion of non-citizens participating in elections. Taking the least conservative measure e at least one indicator showed that the respondent voted e yields an estimate that between 7.9% and 14.7% percent of non-citizens voted in 2008. Since the adult noncitizen population of the United States was roughly 19.4 million (CPS, 2011), the number of non-citizen voters (including both uncertainty based on normally distributed sampling error, and the various combinations of verified and reported voting) could range from just over 38,000 at the very minimum to nearly 2.8 million at the maximum.

www.judicialwatch.org...

I really think this would be the study Trump is using - it's archived at Judicial Watch.
If so, it looks like he is taking the maximum of the estimate.

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Do you really think that Obama , Hillary or previous leaders of the last 15 years are/were scrutinezed at the same intensity as Trump has been, or is being now...

Would have survived two days ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So I'm assuming you would rather be lied to unknowingly from the left?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

LOL! For the last few weeks you and your media had been pushing a Russian conspiracy theory WITH NO EVIDENCE to back it up. The lack of self awareness is mind boggling. You yourself were posting fake news almost daily during the campaign. Now you're hear to expose the truth? HA!

There's plenty of evidence. YOU JUST KEEP IGNORING IT. Talk about lack of self awareness? Does your neck hurt from the weight of the GIANT blinders you're wearing?

What fake news was I posting? You keep making this same claim about "you were posting fake news almost daily during the campaign" — put up or shut up. My whole posting history is available for everyone to see.
edit on 2017-1-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
trump is making himself out to be a joke, he needs no help in doing that....I wonder how long before everybody just gets tired of his BS, before the house starts impeachment hearings

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Actually it could be relatively easy (but sketcy around the legal 'edges') to set up a national data base of those who have the right to vote.

All of our 'cards': bankers, driving license, i.d.. or whatever all hold, to within a certain degree, the same information.

Next time you go to buy something, basic info about your voting eligibility can be collated, locally and nationally.
a 'Right to Vote Passport" is sent to you by R/D

It just needs thought and impetus

And it's not all a wee bit .. errr... national'st
from the 1930's

:@=

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: EartOccupant

It's an astounding claim to make.

Why is it astounding? Did not Barack Obozo encourage his illegals to undermine the system by voting?

(star for the rest of your post BTW)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is either running a game, a psychological op, or he's mentally unbalanced.

I vote: "a psychological op"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join