It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emperor Has No Facts — Sean Spicer Confirms Trump's Delusions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't see how voter fraud can be thoroughly checked in this short time with a population and land mass the size of the USA.

But lets just believe that anyways.

Yes, Trump sux, you've told us a few times already,

I may pay a little more attention to your one direction narrative after HIS ENTITLED 100 DAYS !!

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Creating a cult like following on ATS to feed his ego is almost the same thing

link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Um....so what?

Obama still thinks if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, and that there were no terrorist attacks in the US during his reign.

There all full of $h!t, just different shades and smells.

Isnt it amazing how narrowly focused their curiosity and desire for the truth is?

link   
a reply to: underwerks

You're honestly telling me that in no way are they swayed by the freebies that certain parties give to illegals here

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Following a poster to simply complain about his threads is even more pitiful.

link   

Another Trump thread antidiluv?

Can you post something different for once? It would be nice this is getting boring.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: mOjOm

How are you going to prove illegal voting when the person that's voting isn't who they say they are? The closest evidence are the project veritas videos.

Well why not ask your idiot and chief the same question. Because apparently he has some magic intel and data on it which convinced him. So let's see it.

Unless of course he's LYING about having any data to support his claims. Why not ask what he has??? That's what we're asking for as well???

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

...and what's the media spending more time doing today? Reporting on the pipelines and environmental policy changes... or whining over Spicer's throw away commentaries on inauguration attendance and now the popular vote? The media is getting played, masterfully.

Dance puppets, DANCE!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree with you. I normally am not as hostile to Trump as most of the left are, but there're flaws Trump has and we have to be honest. Trump needs to ensure the things he says are factual or in that ballpark, given how many people are listening to him and expect that much. He was barely acceptable during the campaign, if at all. It's embarrassing to know our president is sayign these things probably without backing evidence to support it. I myself have googled this issue and I failed to find solid evidence. Where is it?

This isn't surprising, is it? One of the reasons I didn't vote for him was because how he acted during his campaign. He said things nobody should say in a campaign, especially on national TV during a debate.

If he does real work and strenghens our economy and doesn't become Hitler, I could forgive him for things he says. What if he doesn't deliver? He can forget a 2nd term. Could be the worst POTUS in history.
edit on 1/24/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes please. I went to vote 7 in the morning on Election day and no ID was asked of me, simply my name, they checked if it was on some list and to sign in. Terrible. Why not institute a federal law requiring photo ID?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

OK so let me get this straight. Your foresight that he will indeed screw up is fact and we must stop it? When the gas reaches E you know without a doubt that its empty...

So far other than his questionable character what has he done that points to failure so far?

link   

Does it make you take a pause and wonder why your posts line up perfectly with the narrative from a media that is clearly partisan and has agenda? Or do you just figure, "that means I'm right!"?

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Thanks for clarifying that this thread is pointless and making it clear OP has just a big of an ego.

How ironic. Does this mean you think people who have big ego's make pointless comments?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Check my post history and you will see if I'm following him or not. I haven't even reached 100 post yet so it shouldn't take you long..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Returnees are fun.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

You're honestly telling me that in no way are they swayed by the freebies that certain parties give to illegals here

Enough to make any type of difference? No. Why is someone going to risk not being able to support their families to vote in an election in a country they snuck into?

Not to mention being locked up and sent back, just to have to pay and risk their lives to come back here and start all over again.

You may have a few instances here and there that certain "news" orgs will latch on to so they can further their sides agenda, but the majority could care less. They're too busy working.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Spicer looked 'a bit' uneasy, there, i have to say.
He seems to get phased earlier and earlier with each Press.Conf
I can't see him lasting long.

Anyhow, at least with Obama we managed to get away from the faith based politics thing.

Now, it's back again
for a double whammy !

Nachos & poutine

It was enough with Bush II and Blair
treating us to 'believe me ... i know, in my ... deepest .. of heart'

Now, we have Bumbletrumpskin
Twittering to us,

to you,
to me,

to us allllllll

We're SO privillaged

Live 'n' unfiltered (or unadulterated)
of HIS innermost,
deepest,
profoundestest thoughts

I know good steak
being verse one of his first truths

:p)

it's all the same bulcheet but with different mustard this time around

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well 1% cuts Hillary's lead down quite a bit.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Let's ignore the source of the claim for a second. The claim is that 3-5 million people illegally cast votes in the last presidential election. 3-5 MILLION. What does that say for past presidential elections? What does that say for all the down ballot elections? What does it say for the future of American voting?

It's an astounding claim to make.

Now let's consider the person who is making it — the President of the United States of America. Let's consider some of the lies that US presidents have been called out for.

" have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars" -- FDR

"I am not a crook." -- Nixon

"We did not, I repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we." -- Reagan on Iran-Contra

"Read my lips, no new taxes" -- Bush 41

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -- Bill Clinton

"We found the weapons of mass destruction." -- Bush 43

"If you like your doctor, you can keep him" -- Obama

We expect that the President of the United States will at the VERY LEAST not tell easily disproved lies. When they do tell whoppers, they tend to be remembered. Donald Trump clearly projects a belief that honesty and integrity are paramount as he has given folks nicknames like "Lyin' Ted" and rarely utters the word "media" without prefacing it with the word "dishonest."

In three press conferences, we've gotten a whole lot of bulls# already. I also believe that the backlash to the first press conference may have led to a change in the approach for the second. I said as much that day:

It seems like the backlash over the first non-press conference, the ridicule of the "alternative facts" statement, etc had a definite impact.

I'm going to continue to call this stuff out because if Donald Trump is really a man of the people, then we can pressure him to clean up his act. If he's not, then when is it too early to sound the alarm? It's a win-win. Beyond that, I am honestly concerned that Trump has fostered a lowering of the bar.

Is it partisan to want the President to be honest? I think it's a massively astounding claim for which he has no evidence and that it's a big deal that people are so desensitized to Donald Trump lying already that it's like "oh, is this lie really a big deal?"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well there's his cabinet picks. Most of them appear unqualified and at least a few of them are wholly unqualified. Yet all the questionable picks seem to have one thing in common. They gave Trump a lot of money. I believe there was a candidate in this past election that lambasted such practice as pay-to-play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join