It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a post from a mysterious member, on my first OP on Archons..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
yes of course, i kinda explained it here, the intro before the mysterious posters post...
i have been having a recurring memory of a post i had from someone in my first ever thread, the story that was told in this post was pretty real, i mean it felt like truth, but it was outrageous, and i keep thinking about it, so i looked it up again and it is unlike anything i have read before, maybe thats why i keep remembering it!
i would like to know if anyone has ever experienced anything like this or has even heard of anything like it.
there was only 1 post made by the mysterious member, and then he was gone, let me know what you guys think, thanks.

then i added this...
i would love to know of such like synchronicities and things that have stuck out to people, something they have noticed as being important but not sure how or why it is important....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanx, I remember that other post now.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

A bang going off in the head it is usually a good sign or portent that culmination of the path is not far off... here's my advice... you were in a state between wake and dream, BANG! The self rushed to it and it heard a BANG! Why? You labeled it... now you've drug it's carcass back here with you are a memory to share in the feast of it, where is your carcass laying?

If the BANG! was left as it was then there your carcass would be... dragging past forward is never present except where one lay such carcasses down, but we leave our own where we found it. Continually arising is missed by lugging so much around...

It becomes like the Old Man and the Sea Albatross around every neck self and other placed and accepted... well that's just the way it is? For the dead... indeed tis so. Memory is nothing but death... lemme go dig something up... why? Is it needed right then and right there? No... Yes... Maybe? It's all well and good I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Continue the path you've chosen; and watch the mind who and what is it trying to shoot and why? The mind is always pointing pulling the trigger optional. Bang! was just a sound; and these are just words... the label or meaning is what you drag away from them.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i always felt (since about 2005 or so) that when i sleep, demons are sucking me dry of energy (im always dead tired, have been ever since, huge black rings under eyes, suffer from periods of extreme panic attacks and anxiety attacks, clinical depression, have tried every SSRI and SNRI there is basically, never have any energy, always feel like just laying down dont feel like doing anything)
and always felt this to be strongly tied to my nightmares and visions and thoughts about demons sucking me dry. demons or demon - but i feel its plural.

ive never seen or felt them in a fully wakened state (luckily) nor have i had any psychotic breaks such as delusions, hallucinations, or delirium.

but ive just never felt that i have any energy and all of the above, in strong conection to something evil sucking me dry.

ive also read a few books by david icke and i adore the man albiet the quite out there stuff he writes.
but as a person he seems very genuine but ofc looks can be decieving as ive never met him. but he write that the reptilians feed of off fear. fear and other low vibrations such as anxiety and terror.

i dont have much anxiety these days tho, it was worse 10 years ago. MUCH MUCH worse. it was so bad i had to pour alcohol into my soul just to bare not actually ending it all.

but enough about that. nowadays im not afraid anymore, at least not to that extent. im still very fearful of the dark - at 34 yeras old - and could NEVER stand being in a pitch black and silent environment.
its just not possible. just the THOUGHT of the electricity going out for example, gives me the crawls to the extreme.

but that goes back to when i was very young, 3 or soemthing. my sleep disorder and unexplained fears and night terrors began then, i had to sleep with my mother for a very long time. i just could never bare being alone in the dark.

it was impossible. and still is. 30 years later. i always have to have the TV on, and lights on. i feel like a baby in that regard.

i probably need an excorsism lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SwagLord

You know how people write fiction? Well, once written it becomes reality out there in the world no matter how contrived. You have written some fiction as a reality for your life using the other fiction people have written in trying to make sense of reality, in turn making it make no sense because it isnt real... put it back into fiction where it belongs and all these problems will go away.

You are self perpetuating the problem hence it will never be solved unless you stop feeding it... it can end in an instant? Why impermanence is the natural state and order to all of this mental disorder trying to make impermanent the permanent which is impossible as immpermanence is the only permanence itself.

What do you see in front of you right now? Words, a screen, is there dust on it? Are there countless particles between you and the dust the screen and words... yep but those are things not thought of, and yet the only reason you know the concepts of them is because they are thought of, each word a moment of the mind leaving the last one past but in a conglomerate cometogether as a whole in comprehension of them...

You've become too preoccupied and attached to the script you wrote for yourself and are "becoming" what you wrote in a perpetuation trying to make it real, when it never can be unless you embody it and give it life... write yourself something else... see what others have written for you and blend them together in a working harmony of all involved or that you want to be involved and shed the rest trying to cast a role that does you and those in your life no good.

Somethings cannot be avoided and thats simply because past intent is still out there like ripples on a pond... so slow down and let things settle or sink in and minimize casting stones or rocks into life unless practical or necessary for it to continue... no need to over complicate what is very simple and easy to maintain... food, water, air, sleep and some shelter from elements those are the basics the very ground needed... everything else extrainious or an extravagance and when bored or there is free time we fill it with all sorts of un-needed things... well put a better purpose to that time that feels fulfilling like a hobby or a project that benefits you.

Making yourself the project in such a manner is a better goal of "becoming" than having made yourself into a project full of all sorts of demons feeding on you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

sorry but youre way off, haha.
you seem to think i dwell on this night and day, going over it time and time again in my head, pacing back and forth in my apartment.

no. i have at times a very busy life and sometimes it goes days on end i dont think about it. but nonetheless, it is something that is recurrent in my life and have been for at least the 10 plus years ive had panic disorder and depression.

as far as it being as easy as to just snap out of it well, its not that easy believe me.

i have been to psychotherapy, cbt-therapy, have tried MANY different medications - all over the span of 10 or so years now.
ive tried mindfullness, meditation, and breathing techniques.
its not just something i am feeding myself, believe me.

and just a headsup - i wouldnt be so hasty in completely judging another human based off of one post like you just did.
you think youve summed up my entire condition just like that, and have a clear picture in your head of what I must be like.
but youre way off base, and you should learn not to do that again.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You wrote that sh!t didn't you? Demons feeding off of me... I didn't.

So what am I off about? Now that some sense got talked into you; of the rational sort ...you are going to go through the stages of grief on them starting with DENIAL? Try to make me sound like I don't know wtf I'm talking about?

ffs

Talk about lend someone a hand huh?

edit on 29-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

wait what? wtf are you even talking about?
you are off base of your analysis on me. youre not remotely close to accurate. thats what your off base about.

"now that some sense got talked into you" -- what ??
dude. you seem to have some issues so ill just say right off the bat to just leave me alone man
or expect a report. good luck to you and your struggles.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Mirror mirror on the wall...

So saving you years of nonsense and money from treatment, not only from you but to tax payers... and this is how you're going to say thanks?

Cool...

Report me all you want. You came here whinning about some demons and having to get therapy and tried this that and the other... I talk some sense to you and now Im the demon? Way to project... you give the nonsense I give you the rationality to see it's nonsense but ego can't take looking like a fool and self defense mode... and even making threats for it? That's just all kinds of cool...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR
“Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.”
Will Smith... after earth.

couple of good quotes to dwell upon.

but if you have tried meditation and mindfulness, etc i would say you should prob get an exorcist, lol kidding.
but if you are serious and none of those things have worked, i have another couple of things for you could try....
Thai chi ch'un, or ayahuasca.

i believe we can create our own chaos with our thoughts, if surround yourself with different positive things,
get new hobbies and read comics watch comedies, read the works of shakespeare or whatever..... change your habits change your thinking, change the sh@t that pops into your head......... just some suggestions!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
powerful vibrating sensation on my body while reading that

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
dude above me has 1117 posts

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

thank god it wasnt my 711117th post lol

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link