It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: desert

LOL...That was from the luncheon...the inaugural committee chairman was droning on...and on about the renovations to the room.
They were tired, hungry and bored to death.

...but nice shot of M's rack

So who just got done abusing who in this picture?

We are talking about the video the OP posted here

No, I'm talking about a picture that was posted of both Donald and Melania looking utterly miserable and unhappy, which was posted as an illustration of the two of them looking unhappy.

Since looking unhappy is apparently a sign of abuse, the question is germane.

Props for singling out my comment as the "only" one not specifically addressing the OP, and only the OP, though. *eyeroll*

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think we need to stick to facts here and the only certain feeling portrayed in this video is that of a fake smile by Melania.

If their relationship is always fake or just at that instance is up for debate.

My opinion? Its a fake relationship, she only wanted sugar daddy and got to be 1st lady. Kudos to Melania but sorry you have to deal with is little hands and peen.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Let's keep this in perspective. Im sure Melania is used to doing whatever she wanted and now she is thrust into the public spotlight and perhaps she is just over it. Let's see you have twits bringing her son into the ring, people complaining and speculating because her son wants to finish school in NYC, and a long list of other insults like designer not wanting to design her outfit.

Maybe she is just human and is over it.

Maybe Trump is an alpha male and they have a marriage where he is dominate and she is submissive just like millions of marriages around the country.

Love all the comparisons between the lovebird Obama'a and the Trump's. Folks the Obama's look like a connected couple but he sucked IMO as a POTUS and for me Trump can have a #ty marriage as long as he does the right thing for the country that's what matters most to me.

Indeed.

I can't seriously be the only one that's seen the "when all you wanted to be was a trophy wife and now you're first lady" meme of Melania looking confused as hell during an event, can I?

And that's not even getting in to the laughable comparison in body language between a couple that's genuinely in to each other and a couple that nearly everybody agrees is between a rich guy and his trophy wife.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Synchronicity11

They seem pretty normal when you can hear what they're talking about.

But hey let's ignore the thousands of videos of interactions between them and focus on this ridiculous one which has already been pointed out he was actually talking to Barron.

If you watch their first dance you can see them whispering and laughing to each other.

Yeah the Leftists are really reaching with this analysis.
They are normal in that video.
Much ado about nothing, as usual

Actually there are two observations I could make from this video that could be questioned, however...I don't want to go there as would be wholly unfair to innocent parties, the second whilst potentially questionable, could be interpreted any number of ways.

I'm not saying I have a point, but I am saying there is a fine line between subjectivity and intuition.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I remember Trump talking about Melanie on Howard Stern years ago.

He's very impressed by her because she doesn't fart in his presence. She has her own wing (living area). Anything she has to do in being a woman she takes care of it there, etc.

It was very bizarre. Like she's a well trained pet that has to be perfect, that you summon when you have need of.

He went on about how supportive she is of him. And basically it was all about him.

And this was in the early years of their marriage.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Stormdancer777

we learned much from the right's armchair diagnosing of clinton's medical conditions...

to me, it does look like he might have said to her that upset her quite a bit, but throughout the who thing, those two looked like the most unhappy people in the place. second up might have been obama's wife, who didn't look too happy either. obama gave me the impression that he was eager to leave, so glad it's over... sucks to be you, trump!!

It was very interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
he said "i love you." based on her reaction, the man must be a thrill to live with.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah, yes, it could have been low stamina.

Yes, breasts. And Trump and breasts.... Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank had this to say last Fall re Melania's husband

“I was pregnant and he compared my breast size to his wife by putting his hands in the air,” said Corcoran. “I was in a business meeting. I was shocked.”

And then there was the time with Howard Stern, when Stern asked what if Melania were disfigured, he said, “How would the breasts look?” When Stern said the breasts would be ok, Trump replied, “Then yeah, of course. Our relationship would continue.”

Re Melania's breasts. I think you can find online where she has them exposed in a photo shoot.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Melania was peeved at him for over-acknowledging the chick behind her instead of her.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Its a fake relationship, she only wanted sugar daddy and got to be 1st lady. Kudos to Melania but sorry you have to deal with is little hands and peen.

Yes!

I am not feeling particularly sympathetic towards her.

As they say: Trophy Wife hardest money you'll ever earn.

However, now there is a child involved and I get the "vibes" she is a loving mother. I think she feels torn.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Same here. I, too, get the sense that she is a loving mother. Like Princess Diana.
It is not easy being a trophy wife, and now she has the burden of a political wife. A political trophy wife must bring with it immense personal burdens. I hope she can maintain whatever sanity she has left. Seriously. It can go all wrong for her so quickly. It looks like it has somewhat already.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
i just wish we didn't have such a miserable family in the white house

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Frankly, I think it will be healthier for her and her son that they are staying in NY.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just when you thought ATS had all the trash threads it could handle.
The decline of quality threads is at an all time high. NINE pages of pure speculation.

Since we're all just guessing at the possibilities of what's going on in the 5 second clip I suppose I'll throw in my idea as well. Don't want to be left out of all the fun.

Maybe Trump turned to Melania and said "Well, we're part way through this shin dig and I haven't been JFK'ed yet, so that's a good sign."
Perhaps the mere thought of losing her beloved husband and father of her children was enough to wipe the smile off her face.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"Trophy wife", "well-trained pet", "miserable family", "she only wanted a sugar daddy"—you guys are s##ty people.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So many people willing to jump on that bandwagon without at least waiting from other angles or information. So quick to judge.

I've read through pages of responses for, against and whatever.

Why isn't anyone (sorry if I've missed your post if you have) looking at both angles and seeing the obvious?

Trump is giving some kind of appreciation or smiling thank yous or whatever he's doing one moment. then turns slightly to look at his son and reprimands him with a stiff warning.

His wife at that point has the same sturn look on her face and if you look, you can see her look at her son and mutter something to him as perhaps a strong "Stop or Shut Up!"

You can see it. She literally looks at her son and mutters something.

...but I'm just imagining things like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

if you were a beautiful model, would you marry a fat, small handed poor guy?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How do women here know so much about being 'trophy wives'?
Is ATS a 'Trophy Wife' haven?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: ugmold
Whatever it was shook her to the bone. Poor thing.

Projection often leads to assumptions. Poor thing.

Perfectly clear to anyone that can read human emotion, I know that is tough for Republicans.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If you look at his profile when he is talking to her, his cheekbone is high. He is smiling.
The people behind her are smiling, and continue to smile after he turns around.

I don't think he was being ugly. Maybe something he said reminded her of something sad. I mean, maybe he said "I wish your parents could be here". Or anything! Maybe he said "I wonder what Barron is doing" and she suddenly remembered Barron told her he was going to the bathroom, and she hadn't seen him since.

I mean, who knows? It does look bizarre and sad, I agree. But these types of things can be very misleading, and misunderstood. ( Although I agree she looks suicidal after he turns away. )

But no way to infer what happened here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join