It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe she is a russian kidnap victim, and he pours hot wax on her when she steps out of line, I bet he burns her with cigarettes, I know someone who did that.

He probably told her to quit slouching, or she was gonna get the hose again.

He looks like a drunk wife beater, he is rich and white.

Or maybe he has IBS, and he just code worded her "code brown, code brown"

Speculation and projections are pointless.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

They have run out of legitimate criticism long ago.

The poor unhinged psychos really thought there would be goon squads rounding up minorities and gays by now.

Now they just have to settle for imaginary scandals.

link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

They seem pretty normal when you can hear what they're talking about.

But hey let's ignore the thousands of videos of interactions between them and focus on this ridiculous one which has already been pointed out he was actually talking to Barron.

If you watch their first dance you can see them whispering and laughing to each other.

link   
Maybe I hallucinated all the threads analyzing every move Hillary made. Now, its time for the other side to analyze every movement Trump makes.

Anyone really not expect that?

link   
a reply to: desert

When looking at the first picture of Melanie and Donald, it reminded me of noticing similar body language when Princess Diana and Prince Charles were sitting together at functions during their marriage troubles.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

we learned much from the right's armchair diagnosing of clinton's medical conditions...

to me, it does look like he might have said to her that upset her quite a bit, but throughout the who thing, those two looked like the most unhappy people in the place. second up might have been obama's wife, who didn't look too happy either. obama gave me the impression that he was eager to leave, so glad it's over... sucks to be you, trump!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

While I don't disagree that he's a narcissist, does that link have anything to do with this topic? Or is it just her opinion on his presidency as a whole?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Read it and see, and learn.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

LOL...That was from the luncheon...the inaugural committee chairman was droning on...and on about the renovations to the room.
They were tired, hungry and bored to death.

...but nice shot of M's rack

edit on 24-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those facial expressions seem more than bored and tired.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Like when she was wiping away tears at the prayer service the next morning. It was because she was sitting next to a psychopath, and for no other reason.

I noticed her emotion there, too. But, "How Great Thou Art" always brings a tear to my eye (especially as sung by Elvis). I think, if...and that's a big if....the video hasn't been altered, she simply dropped the smile as the serious service began.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL...That was from the luncheon...the inaugural committee chairman was droning on...and on about the renovations to the room.

So who just got done abusing who in this picture?

link   
I found this fascinating whatever was shared between them prior to Trump turning back round is any ones guess, but her face speaks a thousand words, quite literally.

We just don't entirely now what they are trying to say, but I will say the way her face dropped it is clear she is bad at poker.

Trump on the other hand, his face doesn't really change, there may be a micro moment of movement, but I think that hints at this being a thought processing in his head...at least that is my interpretation.

I guess the only people who truly know are the Trumps.

I will say this, I'm sure there are valid reasons as to why Trumps family isn't moving in immediately to the White House, equally issues in their relationship could be just as possible.

Anyone know how many First Ladies who haven't moved in straight away?

If there is a delay to moving in, what is the timescale?

Whatever, regardless, I do think it was an interesting insight into their relationship dynamics.

I reckon Trump...the Movie is going to be awesome one day!

link   

Yes just as I thought it has nothing to do with what we were discussing but rather Trump as a whole. There are thousands of articles like this, but I will read this later I don't have time at the moment.

But right in the opening statement. "How trumps extraordinary personality might shape his presidency"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: ugmold
Whatever it was shook her to the bone. Poor thing.

Projection often leads to assumptions. Poor thing.

That pretty much sums up literally every post in this thread:

Those who want to see something here, see something.

Those who don't want to see anything, don't see something.

Then there's a handful of us running around trying to make sense of both sides' "arguments" and scratching our heads.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So who just got done abusing who in this picture?

We are talking about the video the OP posted here

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
From the same failures who brought us "It's 2 AM and 10 Year Old Barron Trump Looks Sleepy... DOES HE HAVE AUTISM!?!?!" comes America's newest moment of people inserting their skulls up their own asses: Tired and Bored is No Excuse For Looking Tired and Bored, He's Obviously Beating Her!!! Look for it at a hyperbolic center near you. Coming soon, "This Mole, It's Obviously Cancer... Oh, My Bad, It's Chocolate" and "I Did Not Soil The Bed Last Night, Am I Constipated."

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Let's keep this in perspective. Im sure Melania is used to doing whatever she wanted and now she is thrust into the public spotlight and perhaps she is just over it. Let's see you have twits bringing her son into the ring, people complaining and speculating because her son wants to finish school in NYC, and a long list of other insults like designer not wanting to design her outfit.

Maybe she is just human and is over it.

Maybe Trump is an alpha male and they have a marriage where he is dominate and she is submissive just like millions of marriages around the country.

Love all the comparisons between the lovebird Obama'a and the Trump's. Folks the Obama's look like a connected couple but he sucked IMO as a POTUS and for me Trump can have a #ty marriage as long as he does the right thing for the country that's what matters most to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting. Yes. That was also sad. Both of them felt trapped.

It used to be that what went on in a President's personal life was, well, kept private by media. That innocence in America has long been gone. By putting POTUS on the same level as a Hollywood celebrity, we reap what we sow.

edit on 24-1-2017 by desert because: sp

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

They seem pretty normal when you can hear what they're talking about.

But hey let's ignore the thousands of videos of interactions between them and focus on this ridiculous one which has already been pointed out he was actually talking to Barron.

If you watch their first dance you can see them whispering and laughing to each other.

Yeah the Leftists are really reaching with this analysis.
They are normal in that video.
Much ado about nothing, as usual

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join