It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Text

She was laughing at the rain joke but then realizes the speaker transitioned into praying for her family and so she gets more serious.

When the prayer started everybody respectfully stopped clapping and laughing.

Big freaking whoop.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I didn't say that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Well what I'm saying is, sure body language is very powerful and telling but the conclusions some of you came to from this 5 second clip is a stretch. They are clearly in a middle of a prayer, sure sounds like a perfect time to address something doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe he told her a bunch of Twits on the internet were wise-cracking about Barron?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It looks more like he was talking to Barron, whom was talking behind him. (1:21:00 mark)

Yes, the son says , yes he did, a couple times.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

All we have to go on right now is the science of body language and his previous failed relationships.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A bunch of armchair psychologist that think that they can read the lips of somebody with their back turned. You guys are only making yourselves look more and more stupid by the minute.
edit on 24-1-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I think some people in this thread have no understanding of what women in some socio-economic positions have to do to survive.

Trophy wife.

Hardest money you'll ever earn.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
A bunch of armchair psychologist that think that they can read the lips of somebody with their back turned. You guys are only making yourselves look more and more stupid by the minute.

IMO those making excuses are the ones making themselves look more and more stupid by the minute.

It is what it is.

link   

It's not about reading his lips it's her reaction

And for the people saying he's smiling when he says it,you can smile and threaten people

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Like when she was wiping away tears at the prayer service the next morning. It was because she was sitting next to a psychopath, and for no other reason.
edit on 24-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11
Whatever it was shook her to the bone. Poor thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That logic is just asking to be bias. Sure I can agree on the importance of body language, but using his past to dictate his future is a very flawed view.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We are getting good at that.

It is how we roll.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

And for the people saying he's smiling when he says it,you can smile and threaten people

I mentioned "smiling when he said it" in my previous post .......... i think i also mentioned that whatever he said was either funny or sarcastic ....... i went for sarcastic.

Don't try to tell me how to read a smile ............ sheeesh

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Synchronicity11
Whatever it was shook her to the bone. Poor thing.

Projection often leads to assumptions. Poor thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Jaaaaysus... you people!

Good thing you arent around me! I make faces concerning my inner dialog sometimes. I make faces at about everything.. its why i suck at lying. Im older and resting bitch face doesnt describe what I look like when Im trying to read something small .... cause Im too vain to use the reading glasses in public. Id prefer to frighten people than use them!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I mentioned "smiling when he said it" in my previous post .......... i think i also mentioned that whatever he said was either funny or sarcastic ....... i went for sarcastic.

Don't try to tell me how to read a smile ............ sheeesh

I was referring to another poster and didn't tell you how to read a smile

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

A close friend broke down in tears as an adult confiding about the extent of her mother's (a clinical narcissistic sociopath) abuse of the family. Outsiders had no clue, they all thought she was a wonderful woman; her family knew how she lied and manipulated and abused.

God, that look on Melania's face. And her husband, the smirking schmuck. She knows she is trapped. This is the phony smile and quick return to frown she could have avoided if her husband had not become POTUS. She has moved with him into a world unlike she has been in, she cannot hide or escape as she had been used to in their private life. Nowadays, occupants of the White House suffer humiliating scrutiny.

At the very least, she does not look like she is happy about this new life.

Sad inauguration picture of both of them.

And this one of Trump grinding his teeth in anger at the end of a debate when he thought no one was looking.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That logic is just asking to be bias. Sure I can agree on the importance of body language, but using his past to dictate his future is a very flawed view.

www.theatlantic.com...

Well here is one psychologist that disagrees with your take on using his past and identifying him as a narcissist and what will be the likely outcome. Pride goeth before a fall. And it is particularly interesting what may be expected when a narcissist starts to disappoint those that idolize him or her.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join