It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Reaaaaachhinngggg.

It honestly looks like the last word he said to her was "you" which I can only guess he said "Love you" and she legitimately looked disgusted afterwards. Lets be honest, shes a gold digger who went for it and now has to keep up the front (which I can careless about bc I always expected that from Billionaires).

And let us also be honest in saying that no one ever thought they truly loved each other.
Michelle fell in love with Obamas brains and Melania fell in love with Trumps money. This is obvious to me, but again, i can careless about their love life I only care about what they do for the country as it should be. He still has a big beautiful close knit family that look like they belong in the white house anyway so at least we all know Trump has a huge heart based off that alone.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

From a rational view you have to wonder, if what you are saying is true, what did he suddenly find out in the middle of everyone smiling, to turn to her and address it right at that moment? Everyone was clearly cheering just 2 seconds prior.. What did like a memory just pop up into his head and he felt the need to address it?
edit on 24-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

I looks like he was getting on to Barron for talking and moving around during a speech.

Yeah, why don't we all go with that excuse.

It's acceptable. And gets Trump off the hook.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Or it's the truth......

You know, may as well just laugh about it at this point.
edit on 24-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

From a rational view you have to wonder, if what you are saying is true, what did he suddenly find out in the middle of of everyone smiling, to turn to her and address it right at that moment?

Does it matter?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

Is dominating the same as abusive?

Well, Donald and Ivana's divorce transcripts reveal a Donald Trump that flew into a fit of rage, pulling Ivana's hair out in clumps and then, allegedly, raping her. His attorney argued that a "man can't rape his own wife".

That sounds pretty abusive to me.....and then you have him promising to exact 10 fold in retribution on his "enemies".

Thanks for posting that

The Trump fans will deny the rape claims and casualy ignore the pulling her hair out in clumps part

I expect it was his idea to have her away out the White House so he can get his tic tacs out

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Nyiah
Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

I had a dominating husband. I know that look.

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

On this rare occasion, you and I agree.

My take is that she, at the least, is emotionally abused by him.

I've beaten that same hard path. It scars you for life.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Or it's the truth......

You know, may as well just laugh about it at this point.

Right.

She only responds like an admonished child this one time.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think some people in this thread have no understanding of what women in some socio-economic positions have to do to survive.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Of course it matters. Why wouldn't it? Its his big day and he knows all eyes are on him just to have a random moment where he wants to address an issue?

And what do I think their relationship is?

I don't know but what I do know is no 2 relationships are the same and I'm in no position to judge, especially if I know absolutely nothing about it.

You are clearly thinking with your emotions along with many women here. Take a step back and look rationally and you might have a different perspective

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can tell who the men are in this thread. Sickening.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What if she simply did not want to be there at that event?
Who would not the play the part for their spouse?

Not everyone wants to spend their next 4-8 years under constant scrutiny.
I would guess the joy in her life will be diminished, instead of being able to go wherever whenever and buy whatever she wanted she now has to follow a strict set of rules or be attacked.
The OP validates my theory.
She is now part of conspiracy theories over her facial expressions. A normal person would love that am I right?

As for baron, I don't get it. Has no one ever gotten that look at a wedding, funeral or church when they were a child?

Grasping at straws.
Can't wait for the reptile eye videos.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Of course it matters. Why wouldn't it? Its his big day and he knows all eyes are on him just to have a random moment where he wants to address an issue?

And what do I think their relationship is?

I don't know but what I do know is no 2 relationships are the same and I'm in no position to judge, especially if I know absolutely nothing about it.

You are clearly thinking with your emotions along with many women here. Take a step back and look rationally and you might have a different perspective

My reasoning is governed by what the body language folk (in several instances of observing them together) and what his ex-wife said about their relationship...a leopard does not change its spots.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

I had a dominating husband. I know that look.

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

I'm well aware of that. Which is why I asked. There's a difference between dominating and abusive. You can be domineering without being abusive. Kinda hard to be abusive without being domineering, though.

I did think you understood.

The excuses on this are ridiculous.

She is s trophy wife. Trump is controlling and domineering.

Something happened he didn't approve of. And he let her know.

Okay but there's sort of a huge difference between him letting her know he didn't approve of something and abusive behavior.

I do agree she's a trophy wife, though. Which means the disappearance of the smile could very well be nothing more than "oh good he's not looking at me anymore."

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

what is your conclusion on what you saw?

edit on 24-1-2017 by Synchronicity11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Those are very bold assumptions for someone with absolutely 0 insight into their relationship.

Really?

And what kind of relationship do you think they have?

I don't think he can comment on that as we really don't know what kind of relationship they have, other than what we've seen of them already and from what we've seen throughout the campaign only suggests that their relationship is good.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Languages can be spoken in many ways, body included. And from a 5 second clip where the reaction is even shorter?

Leapords don't change spots but good thing humans can learn, adapt and change.

Now I'm not saying that is what happen, what I'm saying is we are in no position to assume, especially based off a 5 second clip.
edit on 24-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The link I posted included many instances of them interacting together and the body language science is a proven science as judges also use it. A leopard will always remain a leopard.
edit on 01CST02America/Chicago01620231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Actually, that would make a lot of sense. If he was "scolding" his son, she probably wasn't happy about it, hence the face.

What doesn't make a lot of sense is attributing abuse to a relationship based on no amount of evidence save for a facial expression. It's a good thing the courts have due process, and respect the presumption of innocence, because apparently some people do not understand the significance and are in need of refreshing their knowledge of history.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Okay but there's sort of a huge difference between him letting her know he didn't approve of something and abusive behavior.

There's a kind way to correct someone and then there's the abusive way.

If he'd been kind she wouldn't have looked like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join