It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
'Did you see Bill Clinton checking you out?'

'Oh.. Eww'

link   
a reply to: smurfy That's a funny one, lol. I voted Trump and I don't care for her but Hillary is NOT the biggest loser like the video says, one reason why, SHE SHOWED UP......The biggest losers refused to show up. (like anyone cares)

link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Nyiah

Or it's just how she is? As burdman pointed out she appears like any Slavic woman at a Western event. I find that to be incredibly true.

All Slavic women look like they've been verbally punched in the gut?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Is dominating the same as abusive?

Well, Donald and Ivana's divorce transcripts reveal a Donald Trump that flew into a fit of rage, pulling Ivana's hair out in clumps and then, allegedly, raping her. His attorney argued that a "man can't rape his own wife".

That sounds pretty abusive to me.....and then you have him promising to exact 10 fold in retribution on his "enemies".

edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11
Armchair psychology much? Man, the winning is painful for so many people. Do you think you can keep this up for another 8 years?

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Literally getting on to his son for knocking off during a speech.

As you choose to believe.

Yes, I also saw and read that excuse.

And you choose to believe the other. So there's that...

link   
I still don't see how you get "psychopath" from that exchange. If Trump were a psychopath Im sure he would be in jail at his age not knowing that bad decisions have no repercussions.

link   
It looks more like he was talking to Barron, whom was talking behind him. (1:21:00 mark)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

2 things from me ....... for what they are worth.

The angle of his head suggests he wasn't talking to "her" but someone alongside her.

The shape of his cheeks suggest he was also smiling as he was speaking (full cheeks) to whomever he was speaking too, be it funny or sarcastic, i would go for sarcastic as his face was straight (hollow cheeks) as his face turned into full view.

The wife obviously didn't like the comment that was made to someone else.

2p

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Nyiah
Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

I had a dominating husband. I know that look.

Is dominating the same as abusive?

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

I'm well aware of that. Which is why I asked. There's a difference between dominating and abusive. You can be domineering without being abusive. Kinda hard to be abusive without being domineering, though.

I did think you understood.

The excuses on this are ridiculous.

She is s trophy wife. Trump is controlling and domineering.

Something happened he didn't approve of. And he let her know.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope Baron, the innocent kid that gets slammed by the leftwing anarchist rioters ? that Baron ? He looks like a good kid to me. Is he a psychopath too ? (@op)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Very interest clips. Her smile fades and returns quickly, just walking down the stairs with the man in uniform.

While I don't think that Trump is probably the best husband in the world, I think others may have made some good points.
I would have to guess, that if you hated this type of attention, trying to stay "Happy" would be a real pain in the rear.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Perhaps he told her shut the laugh up, they are filming and may find out that we are shape shifters form outer space.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

In your mind Annee, only in your mind.

Trumps face looked like he was smiling too, had he said something mean the guy behind her wouldn't have kept smiling.

Comparison videos are needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not smiling means you were verbally abused? Are you being obtuse on purpose? Grow up already, you're old enough to know we don't always smile and the point is the difference in cultures.

This is why He is now president. Because of this pathetic behavior...
edit on 24-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Those are very bold assumptions for someone with absolutely 0 insight into their relationship.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

In your mind Annee, only in your mind.

Something happened Trump didn't approve of and he let her know.

Everything else is just excuses.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It looks more like he was talking to Barron, whom was talking behind him. (1:21:00 mark)

I looks like he was getting on to Barron for talking and moving around during a speech. Which is rude. He probably said something along the lines of "sit still and be quite" and Melania's reacting to boy getting in trouble.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Those are very bold assumptions for someone with absolutely 0 insight into their relationship.

Really?

And what kind of relationship do you think they have?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually, that would make a lot of sense. If he was "scolding" his son, she probably wasn't happy about it, hence the face.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join