It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Synchronicity11

So you think ATS is a good place to bring your anti Trump crap.

I got it. It's too cold outside to go out and march.

I am not anti Trump, but even I gave kudo to Pence and his wife during the inauguration festivities. They truly seem to be a close couple. I racked it up to nerves for Melania. But conceded that Trump did not seem as loving and supportive.

+6 more 
link   
She looks like most Slavic women at western social events look. It's a cultural thing, nothing more.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Nyiah
Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

I had a dominating husband. I know that look.

Is dominating the same as abusive?

Just want to be clear as to whether we're talking about a Type-A my way or the highway kind of dominating or the no you're not allowed to have any friends and I'm going to throw dinner across the room because I didn't like it kind of abusive?

I think it's worth clarifying the meaning here.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow. My thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention. I watched the inauguration, but did not catch that.

Melania's behavior, I thought, was flawless and elegant.

I wonder WTH he said to her. She looked very hurt and that angers me as I think she is a wonderful lady.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Can anyone find a longer clip of this? Even 5 seconds prior and post would be much easier to analyze than this. This could be absolutely nothing edited and spun to look this way

There is a longer one.

On Scope, I think.

link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Nyiah

Or not...so many assumptions backed by absolutely no evidence. It's a bit pathetic don't you guys think?

I have no idea what he said. Maybe he said she looked like a Jackie O copycat, maybe she and Michelle wore the same bad perfume. Point is, whatever it was, his delivery of it impacted her enough to wipe the smile completely off her face and sag her shoulders a little.

link   
'We'll be sharing a closet now, and it's not walk in.'

'%#@&!'

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well I don't like Trump, in my opinion he's an A1 hood, but in all fairness, (and there is a dearth of that round here) I think the video may have been doctored, possibly from the first few moments of this clip....Disregard the subject BTW.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Literally getting on to his son for knocking off during a speech.

Different angle.

edit on 24-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I have to say this is rather true. Looking to my mother(a Slav as I) in the past when she first moved to the States and years after she often had a serious face on even when in happy events, not to say she never smiled because that too was common.
edit on 24-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

Wow. As he turns away from her, not only does her plastic smile fade, it then rapidly turns into a look of despondency. One that suggests she would rather be anywhere else in the world.

And just as telling is his face as he turns away from her. I see no inkling of a reciprical smile on his face, rather a grim neutrality as if he has just 'taken care of business'

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
His families expressions didn't change but the balding guy's did before Melania's. Watch again.

Yep, you're right. The guy just to my right of Jared Kushner, he definitely took a downward expression during that exchange!
edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Or it's just how she is? As burdman pointed out she appears like any Slavic woman at a Western event. I find that to be incredibly true.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's a great point. He obviously is an alpha male and I'm sure it exist in some level in their relationship but that doesn't mean he's abusive.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Literally getting on to his son for knocking off during a speech.

As you choose to believe.

Yes, I also saw and read that excuse.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I mean cmon, I voted for the guy but lets face it, shes hot hes not. There is only one reason a woman that looks like that would marry a guy that looks like that is money so figure it out, I don't think he said anything wrong, I just think that's what she looks like when he isn't looking. Ya see there Trump haters, us Trump supporters don't turn a blind eye and we DAMN sure don't support every cabinet member much less other republicans in general, could you be more like us in that respect with your own party?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He could have told her that there were going to be protesters but they were going to get out and walk anyway in the parade. That would kind of upset her like that. Maybe he commented on the violence that was happening or something.

To figure he is scoulding her is not even rational, we do not know what he told her but it is evident she was upset by what he said.

Don't be spreading trash when there isn't even one bit of evidence to show it is true, many things he could have said could have effected her that way. It does not need to be considered psychopathic.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, it doesn't.

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

I'm well aware of that. Which is why I asked. There's a difference between dominating and abusive. You can be domineering without being abusive. Kinda hard to be abusive without being domineering, though.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
With the rise of super lice we can all rest assured we have some of the best nitpickers right here on ATS.

One could spend this time far more wisely focusing on real issues rather than baseless theories & conjecture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join