It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: loam

You seem to be repeating this without evidence.

You provided a bunch of videos and time stamps...but those time stamps don't match relevant pieces of footage.

I can't tell if you are just confused or trying to mislead people?

HERE...Precisely at the 2:52:05 mark

HE WAS TALKING DIRECTLY TO MELANIA

NOW..What some amongst team BS are trying to suggest...that he is talking to Barron?
How the hell would he know Barron is fidgeting? Trump's back is to him?

This is the video team BS offers to support their claim..

Note...
(A) It lends itself to the BS, cuz it crops out Melania...it is taken at closer perspective and more severe angle
(B) Barron is not making eye contact with Trump...In the other video Melania clearly is engaged with him
(C) Notice when he is done in the video below...the girl on the left of Barron looks a couple of times very uncomfortably past Barron at Melania..as if to see if she is OK and gauge her reaction to what Trump said.

The only way it appears he is talking to Barron is if Melania is cropped out...and even Barron is not responding as if he is being directly spoken to...Melania definetly did in the OP video.

at the 1:21 mark

After reading all 28 pages and biting my tongue on practically every page, this post was the one I had to come back to.
Are you serious? I think you are the one confused and being misleading. Loam clearly debunked the OP video and anyone watching the entire scene from the multiple angles provided without bias would have to agree that Trump was addressing Barron and not Melania. Barron made direct eye contact with his father while being admonished and Barron's mother acted accordingly reinforcing Donald and told Barron to stop. The girl kept looking at Barron because he didn't stop fidgeting. But, I guess we all see what we want to see eh?

Good post. You're right. And the kid has some sort of issue which with mother is very concerned over and protective about, which you can see when she looks to him afterwards.

Barron has a nervous disorder of some kind. It's impossible for him to remain still. I think he may be autistic and thus Trump's interest in the link between vaccines and autism.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Barron has a nervous disorder of some kind.

Not that again! His "nervous disorder" is called being a ten-year-old boy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Synchronicity11

So you think ATS is a good place to bring your anti Trump crap.

I got it. It's too cold outside to go out and march.

Know I´m late to the conversation and this is also my first post -but, let me just ask - is this another biased forum where we can not discuss anything or have different opinion? Because I came from another forum which actually could ban people from having a different opinion. Just so sad and boring.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DomTullipso
psychopathy check list revised (PCLR) Hare 1991...

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

Read more: www.minddisorders.com...

Psychopaths have always lead us..... all of us.
that is how they get to the top.
they manipulate us into thinking they
have the answer to our problems,
but they use fear to control us, it
is a tried and tested method of controlling
the masses, Machiavellian politics!!

www.forbes.com...

The more they seem they are the right choice the better they are at the manipulation.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
With a little empathy, you can see that she is a little disconcerted, by whatever gesture he made. Maybe a narcissistic stare?

But, it also takes 2 to Tango. She is a big girl. Quote below is from a novel in progress at davo's blog.

And, now for the reptilian; or, uhh the green blob. Hers is a world of conquest. She has befriended the most powerful warlord. Lives shutter at his very name, from fear of his awesome power. Her home is on the artsy side of town. Simple but neat. Everything is in place and neatly put away. The walls are painted in dark shades of the less heavy colors. She gets what she wants and her path is littered with the carcasses of all who dared to get in her way. Hers, is the world of the aristocrat. Unbridled power, used for any means to get what is rightfully hers. Ya better watch out for inanimate objects around the room, which could be used as projectiles. Hers is the fury of Ghengis Khan; and, many a man who has attempted her gauntlet lay in ruin and waste.

davo's blog - warning adult content
edit on 27-1-2017 by davido because: edit youtube

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have seen this video and thought omg what did he say, and felt immediately sorry for Melania.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer
He was talking to Barron not Melania. He probably said something like "Stop fidgeting or else."

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You know, I hate all this bashing. I didn't like the bashing of Obama, and I don't like the bashing of Trump either.

OBVIOUSLY, the video is out of context. The OP is a 15 second video, taken out of context -- a classic smear.

Look at Melania's face before and after Trump spoke to her. There is no dramatic change except that she smiles at her husband when he speaks to her, then goes back to her somber and brooding look EXACTLY as before. The full video tells the entire story IMO.

One of the biggest bashes against Trump I have heard is that he "made fun of a handicapped person" -- who on earth could vote for someone like that? Yet a simple video search will find all sorts cases of Trump using the EXACT body language and gesticulation -- it is just a rather obvious smear. Fake news.

Strangely, although I liked Obama, I don't feel any better that Trump is being bashed instead of Obama (I would think some payback here would make me feel okay, but the truth is I really don't like the crazy anger directed at our current president regardless of who that is.)

I really like the passions and energy of ATS, but I am actually kind of embarrassed by it sometimes. I am not sure why I would even comment on this except I think there must be a lot of people on ATS (probably not in the forum) who agree with me. A lot of this stuff is way over the top.

There will be plenty of change to bash Trump I suspect. (Hope not, but that is not reality.) Trump is NOT AS BAD as a lot of people here think he is. At least there is no evidence of that yet -- just fake news and misinterpretation of facts.

So -- this is my sixth post since joining today. Hopefully I can start my own thread now! It is great to be here!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

yeah. i made my argument. if you can counter the go ahead. otherwise just take it into consideration. i understand wanting to hate trump. i dont like the guy either. but this sh1t is just straight up irrational. people should want trump to do well. we live in this country ffs. and that goes for other countries as well. america is the biggest player on the world stage. trump won get over it. if you people focusing on baseless none sense youll completely miss when he actually fu#ks up.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry if it has already been pointed out in this thread, but the video is cropped. Ivanka, who is standing behind her, is who Trump actually turns around and talks to. She smiles and they have a back and forth. Have you ever thought someone was talking to you and then it turns out they were talking to the person behind you? Embarrassing right?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

We women would actually make men blush the way we talk when we're together. This is nothing lol

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Nyiah
Her facial expression is pretty painful to watch, you can almost feel the emotional hurt whatever he said caused. It doesn't take a shrink to notice whatever the exchange was about, it cut damn deep.

No, it doesn't.

I had a dominating husband. I know that look.

Is dominating the same as abusive?

Dominating can be emotionally abusive. Abuse is not just physical.

Yes, I'd say I was emotionally abused.

I did get rid of him

I'm well aware of that. Which is why I asked. There's a difference between dominating and abusive. You can be domineering without being abusive. Kinda hard to be abusive without being domineering, though.

I did think you understood.

The excuses on this are ridiculous.

She is s trophy wife. Trump is controlling and domineering.

Something happened he didn't approve of. And he let her know.

Anne correct me if I am wrong and not to create thread drift, but I thought you were conservative? Just curious if you are and going against the grain calling him out?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyonessa

Godlike, I presume?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"I know I promised. I know... But, no sex tonight. I'm SORRY baby, plans got changed and now I gotta get on a plane (or something) right after this, and I won't be able to see (be alone with) you for a couple days. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

I know, cause I've seen that look before, when I've had to deliver similar bad news to my girlfriends before... They give you that look like a poor neglected little kitten, and it just makes you feel like a total Monster for crushing her feelings like that, along with all her hopes and dreams... But, you find a way to make it better.
edit on 2/9/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The clip the OP posted is playing backwards.

a reply to: Synchronicity11

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join