It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

...... Shut up.

Aww, there you are you cutie pie. Come out don't be afraid I won't hurt you

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nevermind. If you cant discern Trump's abusive tactics, it's not my fault.
Just read his book. His ego is sickening. I really don't care what you think,
but it will be interesting to see what your views are a year from now.
bye.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

I bet he threatened to have her deported or family...Something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

why are you being so obnoxious and disgusting?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You are clearly more emotionally invested in this than I am. Four pages ago, I told you it was my last post on the subject an since then, I have not posted any in-depth responses in regard to the video. In fact, since then I have approached anything related to Donald with a cynical comedic-tone. But you, you, have been in this thread rallying as if your life was on the line.

You say what I have said reveals much about my character, but I will gladly argue that point an place it upon you. I think your display in this thread has revealed more about your character than my display ever will.

At best, I am opinionated, dogmatic (which I am clearly aware of) and passionate about what I believe. You on the other hand, sound like you are on a drunk rage, similar to how Donald goes on his insecure twitter rants.

I told you to shut up because honestly, sometimes shut up is the only two words appropriate for the situation. So again, allow me to repeat:

Shut up.
edit on 26-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Clap clap clap.. You see unlike you and I can ever do, I was actually having an indepth normal debate with somebody that ended in a tasteful manner. But I'm glad you followed along so you probably caught that. At this point what you say to me or how you feel about me is moot. I really could care less I already tried having a normal discussion with you but its obvious you are incapable of that.. So with that being said.

Have a great day

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I didn't catch that conversation because you are not important. I did catch that last post you sent to me only a day after because I had dismissed myself from this thread; which is why you got a response today that simply said shut up. Your post sounded like something that need a dose of 'shut up', and of course being the verbal doctor that I am, I had to administer the medicine.

Do you need another 50mg?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
What a joke. You have absolutely no evidence. On the other hand we have this:

What does Clinton have to do with this?

i didn't see any PRO Hillary comments in the OP.

Are you one of those who believe you should never question your overlord?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

OK thanks for clarifying that you came up with such an in depth opinion without reading the conversation.

Did you not get my message to you on the other thread? Clearly I already tried to peacefully part ways with you but here you are with the most pointless attention seeking post ever.. "Shut up"

How nice a 6 character response. You would've been much better off not saying anything because clearly I wasn't even talking to you in this thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No, I don't think it was pointless. In fact, it was straight to the point. If I am telling you it is my last post on the subject, what would compel YOU to respond to me, if not to seek attention FROM me? I dismissed myself from the thread, and no one made it their duty to respond to that last post, only you. So how can you sit there and say I was seeking attention when I dismissed myself from the thread four pages ago, and you still felt the need to respond, giving me insight into your feelings about my posts? So it was YOU who was seeking the attention, not me.

So that is what you did when you responded. You asked for my attention; and though I was a day late, you got it. Now again, shut up.

Quick edit: I must confess, I am a master rhetorician. I think it is something carried over in my past life. Absolutely in love with the Attic orators; from Demosthenes, to Aschines, to Isocrates. Give me all of them. I accept that with pride *bows gracefully*

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you had the brain capacity you would realize when I responded to you 4 pages ago I did in fact want to discuss this with you.. And I even continued to reply to your posts in other threads trying to incite debate with you. But when it occured to me you were incapable of it I politely gave you one last reply saying I would leave you alone and did just that. This deflection of reversing everything I say to you back on to me like it applies in the same context was a good attempt though.

This will be my last response to you for good, don't worry.. Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You complained that I was too emotionally invested, and that I was doing my arm-chair analysis. I believe your post starte off with

"THANK GOD it's your last post because I can't stand" so on and so forth. That post clearly was seeking attention from my final 4 paragraph post which did not follow up with any responses from anyone, nor myself, until today, when I searched pages back and saw YOUR attention seeking post.

I want to clear that up. Good day.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Is it that she is ok with all the alleged abuse, or is it standard gold digging opportunity to get money out of a pre-nup?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You can see the sadness in her eyes, behind her smile. She is a prisoner.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
You can see the sadness in her eyes, behind her smile. She is a prisoner.

Oh, brother!!

Donald and Melania are fine. They love each other. Their relationship is good. They are both focused on their son, Barron. They are middle aged+ people and their love for one another is obvious in their words and deeds. Donald may be a little older, but he is more energetic and healthier than most men 50 yrs. old.

Stop with the idiotic "interpretations" of a questionable 2 sec. snippet. Look at their long term relationship and their mutual love and admiration of each other. In other words, "Shut up!"

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Donald and Melania are fine. They love each other.

Are you Donald or Melania? Either way, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

So you care about a Man who ordered a terrorist to blow up Pan Am Flight 103 which was 270 people. I'm glad Qaddafi was anally violated as he was killed.

My take is ksiezyc is a Islamist terrorist supporter. Judging by his sympathy for Qaddafi.
edit on 26-1-2017 by thecatisdeadno because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Umm... No, I won't shut up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and analysis.

If you've studied psychology and body language it's not hard to tell when someone is putting on an act. Melania's eyes tell a very sad story. But that instant drop in facial expression... It didn't just go to neutral, it went to an instant frown... I mean it looks like she's about to start crying.

I'm not going to judge Trump by his personal life. I will however judge him by his presidential actions. I was on the fence for the most part but after he signed the executive order pushing through the DAPL, now I'm not so sure...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: loam

You seem to be repeating this without evidence.

You provided a bunch of videos and time stamps...but those time stamps don't match relevant pieces of footage.

I can't tell if you are just confused or trying to mislead people?

HERE...Precisely at the 2:52:05 mark

HE WAS TALKING DIRECTLY TO MELANIA

NOW..What some amongst team BS are trying to suggest...that he is talking to Barron?
How the hell would he know Barron is fidgeting? Trump's back is to him?

This is the video team BS offers to support their claim..

Note...
(A) It lends itself to the BS, cuz it crops out Melania...it is taken at closer perspective and more severe angle
(B) Barron is not making eye contact with Trump...In the other video Melania clearly is engaged with him
(C) Notice when he is done in the video below...the girl on the left of Barron looks a couple of times very uncomfortably past Barron at Melania..as if to see if she is OK and gauge her reaction to what Trump said.

The only way it appears he is talking to Barron is if Melania is cropped out...and even Barron is not responding as if he is being directly spoken to...Melania definetly did in the OP video.

at the 1:21 mark

After reading all 28 pages and biting my tongue on practically every page, this post was the one I had to come back to.
Are you serious? I think you are the one confused and being misleading. Loam clearly debunked the OP video and anyone watching the entire scene from the multiple angles provided without bias would have to agree that Trump was addressing Barron and not Melania. Barron made direct eye contact with his father while being admonished and Barron's mother acted accordingly reinforcing Donald and told Barron to stop. The girl kept looking at Barron because he didn't stop fidgeting. But, I guess we all see what we want to see eh?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

Greetings for the United States of America.

I read your post and noticed you have the typical rantings of a self-projecting, delusional arm-chair psychologist.

Of course we can only speculate. I'm sure you're a normal person in real life. It would be wrong to take one lame post and draw any conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join