It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Because as I've already repeatedly told you. I've examined the video and from my rational point of view there was no abuse, so unless I saw a slap, (which there wasn't) I've concluded that this video is nothing..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i think Women in general are directing all their men hate to the one person, classic deflection, since you know your Psych.

Generalize much?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Because as I've already repeatedly told you. I've examined the video and from my rational point of view there was no abuse, so unless I saw a slap, (which there wasn't) I've concluded that this video is nothing..

You are free to have your biased opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Rational**

But any who, we've debated this into the ground and I've grown tired of trying to explain the same things over and over again. Its clear where you stand so with that being said, it was a pleasure I hope if anything comes from this is that those that were following along got some insight from both perspectives ..

See you around

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: UKTruth

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

It is everyone's business to learn and know what type of man is the POTUS.
The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

Yes indeed you do have the right to discuss it.
My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

Offensive as in revealing and showing facts of probable behavioural problems. The back story is documented statements from his ex-wife, past abusive rhetoric, etc. How quickly you forgot.

I guess the biggest point of all is that if Trump does verbally abuse his wife, it's none of your business.
It must give you some relief in your own life though to talk about others.

No, it really is not.
The reason you have issues in your life is because you spend too much time focusing on others. It's pretty obvious you are desperately unhappy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Psychological abuse leaves no physical scars. The look in that woman's face, was one of pure humiliation. Look at how her eyes (window to the soul) went from cheery to downcast and downtrodden, while her head looked downwards, as if she had just been shamed.

Pride proceedith the fall.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

Please read my last post and have a good day

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

Offensive as in revealing and showing facts of probable behavioural problems. The back story is documented statements from his ex-wife, past abusive rhetoric, etc. How quickly you forgot.

I guess the biggest point of all is that if Trump does verbally abuse his wife, it's none of your business.

No, it really is not.
The reason you have issues in your life is because you spend too much time focusing on others. It's pretty obvious you are desperately unhappy.

That is your unprofessional and unethical opinion coming from a textbook. I just have nothing to do at work right now and enjoy intellectual (and hopefully fact-based) discussions about current events and many other topics. I have been following your POTUS and my PM for over a year now and have formulated my opinions based on many sources and eyewitness accounts.

Interesting is it not that there is a movement by Americans to have this man assessed properly?

The American Psychiatrist Association has declared it unethical for psychiatrists and psychologists to “comment on an individual’s mental state without examining him personally and having the patient’s consent to make such comments.” I call on mental health professionals to publicly urge the Republican party to conduct an evaluation of Mr. Trump and officially determine if he is mentally fit to lead the free world.

www.change.org...
edit on 01CST01America/Chicago00510131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 01CST01America/Chicago00610131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

...... Shut up.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Rational**

But any who, we've debated this into the ground and I've grown tired of trying to explain the same things over and over again. Its clear where you stand so with that being said, it was a pleasure I hope if anything comes from this is that those that were following along got some insight from both perspectives ..

See you around

I thank you to for a lively discussion and at times it too was a pleasure. My ultimate goal is not to demonize your POTUS but rather discuss his questionable behaviour in the light of gaining insight and understanding, as you pointed out.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

well if you want to take that statement literally, then you could. And it would still ring true. but let me put it right id say the majority of women protesting trump are doing so because of the negative ways men have treated them in the past, and its not deflection i was wrong, its displacement, im just a mature student of Psych so im not an adept, but i know defence mechanisms when i see them. (might mix them up, but at least i learn from my mistakes.)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

well if you want to take that statement literally, then you could. And it would still ring true. but let me put it right id say the majority of women protesting trump are doing so because of the negative ways men have treated them in the past, and its not deflection i was wrong, its displacement, im just a mature student of Psych so im not an adept, but i know defence mechanisms when i see them. (might mix them up, but at least i learn from my mistakes.)

I disagree because on every single Trump thread men and women are commenting and protesting Trump. We are not doing anything different than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

That is your unprofessional and unethical opinion coming from a textbook. I just have nothing to do at work right now and enjoy intellectual (and hopefully fact-based) discussions about current events and many other topics. I have been following your POTUS and my PM for over a year now and have formulated my opinions based on many sources and eyewitness accounts.

Interesting is it not that there is a movement by Americans to have this man assessed properly?

The American Psychiatrist Association has declared it unethical for psychiatrists and psychologists to “comment on an individual’s mental state without examining him personally and having the patient’s consent to make such comments.” I call on mental health professionals to publicly urge the Republican party to conduct an evaluation of Mr. Trump and officially determine if he is mentally fit to lead the free world.

www.change.org...

I have analysed you and determined you are desperately unhappy, probably abused and also find it difficult getting and keeping a man.
Here is something to understand why men reject feminists.
maccabeesociety.com...
edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

www.change.org...

I have analysed you and determined you are desperately unhappy, probably abused and also find it difficult getting and keeping a man.
Here is some self to understand why men reject feminists.
maccabeesociety.com...

You are on the wrong page of the textbook. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

www.change.org...

maccabeesociety.com...

My analysis of you was obviously spot on.
Try working on yourself for a period of time. You'll be surprised at how quickly the improvements in your outlook on life come.
I am trying to help you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was replying to your last post. It is obvious that you know it all regarding psychological abuse.
Please, don't tell me what kind of day to have.

Because as I've already repeatedly told you. I've examined the video and from my rational point of view there was no abuse, so unless I saw a slap, (which there wasn't) I've concluded that this video is nothing

How can you examine a video and determine psychological abuse, from your expert opinion? Don't expect any more replies from me, as "No Contact" is probably the best method of dealing with your likes. please google "No Contact Psychological Abuse", If you are capable of considering others opinions than your own, or if you have any regard for the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

www.change.org...

maccabeesociety.com...

Try working on yourself for a period of time. You'll be surprised at how quickly the improvements in your outlook on life come.
I am trying to help you.

Don't dog ear that page. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

Maybe you missed the first 25 pages? Me concluding there is no abuse is no different than you claiming there is abuse smarty pants. But of course your expert analysis knew that.

Have a great day

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

www.change.org...

maccabeesociety.com...

I am trying to help you.

Ok, I tried.
Just try and let go of your self hatred, even if you only do it for a day or two.
I promise you that you have something to offer.
Take care, sugar.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No, it really is not.

www.change.org...

maccabeesociety.com...

I am trying to help you.

Ok, I tried.
Just try and let go of your self hatred, even if you only do it for a day or two.
I promise you that you have something to offer.
Take care, sugar.

Take care honey.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join