It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I don't consider it pointless to address bad behaviour, as is evidenced by my posts about your POTUS.

No one here thinks that either, so telling your son to shut up and sit still during a benediction in front of the world is ok.

Whats the problem?

Is that what happened? If so, how do you know?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Has anyone pointed out the fact the video is reversed?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Well if you haven't noticed this thread took on a new direction of its own.

Is he a huge narcissistic ego maniac? Sure
Does he have a dirty loud mouth? Sure
Could he be abusive? Its possible
Is he a psychopath? I don't think so..

And beyond that I don't know.

What I do know is I don't need other peoples opinions to come to my own. My intuition is quite strong and I have the common sense to see things for myself.

At the end of the day I will stand back and let him do his job and go from there.. I don't let his past dictate his future nor do I let his flawed character get in the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You don't have to accept anyone's opinions...just stand by your convictions if you feel them to be right for you. The same can be said for the rest of us.

You are free to stand back and let him do his job without question, whereas others are free to stand in the front line and make sure he is doing the job according to their constitutional rights, needs and desires.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

a reply to: windword

And your response is further proof that you clearly aren't that bright..

You are very insulting, but many here on ATS have told you that.

Then so be it, I spent so much effort in this thread for someone to come in and leave such a redundant pointless response to me? At least you put effort into your responses.

I don't consider it pointless to address bad behaviour, as is evidenced by my posts about your POTUS.

Of course you don't think its pointless because it's what you want to hear.

Further "proof" that he is abusive? What? Where is the proof? We have discussed the content of that video already so there's no need to elaborate any further.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: loam

This one shows the best context. Start @1:18:35.

This one shows the best context. Start @1:18:35.

@1:20:42 Barron started speaking..a women leans in from behind him to possibly tell him to be quiet. Then watch the rest.

As a parent, I totally get what's going on there.

THIS!!

Watch the time stamps at 1:20:42, and once the Rabbi finished Trump was CLEARLY addressing Barron.

Its supposed to be a prayer, but that kid is all over the place, then he starts talking, and once the benediction is over, Trump tells his kid to can it or else.

Its simple people, this is the context of the whole post.

No abuse here
edit on 1262017 by Butterfinger because: my crappy formatting

edit on 1262017 by Butterfinger because: Added 'Its' as to not appear as insult

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

And your response is further proof that you clearly aren't that bright..

You are very insulting, but many here on ATS have told you that.

Then so be it, I spent so much effort in this thread for someone to come in and leave such a redundant pointless response to me? At least you put effort into your responses.

Of course you don't think its pointless because it's what you want to hear.

Further "proof" that he is abusive? What? Where is the proof? We have discussed the content of that video already so there's no need to elaborate any further.

Google what his ex-wife and other women have to say about his abusive behaviour.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Who said I won't question him? Like I said I will judge his actions not his character. Has he done anything other then be a douche loud mouth narcissist ego maniac? He is who he is.

Its his actions that have repercussions not his character traits.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ivanna and Marla were both at the inauguration. Seems like they are OK with each other, I believe they detracted accusations made DURING DIVORCE hearings.

Who isnt a cheating abusive spouse during a nasty divorce? lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just love how germans have no problem to criticize America at every chance they get. But are they critical of their own Merkel and how shes fkn up EU? Not one bit. Funny stuff.

Melania is just a gold digging whore who became the first lady. Shes not gonna be of much use for Trump.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You're still not understanding. Unless I missed the part where he slapped her in the video, how is this proof? Its all assumptions. Cmon we've been over this already..

He could've abused every single woman he's ever encounter that still doesn't make this video "proof"

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Read my last post a few above, its all laid out in context of the whole event. Its clear he isnt talking to Melania, but rather a fidgety 10 year old Barron during a prayer.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The fact is that he was a cheating abusive spouse to Ivanna (with Marla) but if they are OK with it now that is their perogative - along with Ivanna getting $10 Million to make it all feel better. It does not change the facts of continuing questionable behaviour.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow, it just keeps getting worse.

Comparisons to other behavior Shaun R. Harper, executive director of the Penn Graduate Center for Education, has said that "many men talk like Donald Trump"; objectifying women and saying offensive things about them. He puts Trump in a class of men whose behavior sometimes includes sexual assault and degrading women.[91] The Economist drew similar parallels, pointing to research that objectifying women can make sexual assault more likely.[92] NPR reported that Trump has exhibited questionable behavior in his treatment of women for some time, using offensive language to describe women including Megyn Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and former Miss Universe Alicia Machado.[93] Arwa Mahdawi of The Guardian called his past remarks a "masterclass in rape culture", pointing to statements such as "26,000 unreported sexual assults [sic] in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" and "women, you have to treat 'em like #."[94] On October 13, a transcript from a 1994 Primetime Live interview was unearthed where Trump states "I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently, get treated like crap in return, 'Be rougher and you’ll see a different relationship.'"

edit on 01CST12America/Chicago037121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You're still not understanding. Unless I missed the part where he slapped her in the video, how is this proof? Its all assumptions. Cmon we've been over this already..

He could've abused every single woman he's ever encounter that still doesn't make this video "proof"

Abuse comes in many forms.

See my links above of the numerous women he has encountered.
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago037121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Believe me I'm not oblivious to the forms of abuse. I took psychology and I also work with teens in my community that suffer from mental illness, where 100 percent of them have suffered some type of abuse.

And that's why I can speak on this with such clarity and look from a non bias point of view..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Believe me I'm not oblivious to the forms of abuse. I took psychology and I also work with teens in my community that suffer from mental illness, where 100 percent of them have suffered some type of abuse.

And that's why I can speak on this with such clarity and look from a non bias point of view..

Then why mention that you were expecting to see him slap her face?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

Yes indeed you do have the right to discuss it.
My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

Offensive as in revealing and showing facts of probable behavioural problems. The back story is documented statements from his ex-wife, past abusive rhetoric, etc. How quickly you forgot.

I guess the biggest point of all is that if Trump does verbally abuse his wife, it's none of your business.
It must give you some relief in your own life though to talk about others.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i think Women in general are directing all their men hate to the one person, classic deflection, since you know your Psych.
or is it delusional projection???

edit on 26-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i think Women in general are directing all their men hate to the one person, classic deflection, since you know your Psych.

Oh how right you are.

We know the type. It's not all women though. Most women (and men) are decent human beings.
edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

It is everyone's business to learn and know what type of man is the POTUS.
The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

Yes indeed you do have the right to discuss it.
My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

Offensive as in revealing and showing facts of probable behavioural problems. The back story is documented statements from his ex-wife, past abusive rhetoric, etc. How quickly you forgot.

I guess the biggest point of all is that if Trump does verbally abuse his wife, it's none of your business.
It must give you some relief in your own life though to talk about others.

It is everyone's business to learn and know what type of man is the POTUS.
edit on 01CST12America/Chicago051121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join