It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: InTheLight

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I've been clearly agreeing with you over and over that he could very well be abusive I'm not sure what your still trying to prove? All I'm saying is based on this video that he is in fact abusive is stupid.

Bringing all those "evidence, science and testimonies" is a great way to be biased and project your emotions and insecurities ..

How foolish would you feel bringing all that with you and in fact he's not abusive at all? And this was one big misunderstanding?

That's why its good to come to a debate with a clear unbias point of view. And if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong but at least I won't look like a fool bringing all these "evidence" with me..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This video is merely further proof of the abusive tendencies that Trump has been displaying for the past year and a half.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS and the people here on ATS have the right to bring up his behaviour and decisions they feel are disturbing and discuss it. Simple, analyze that.

Yes indeed you do have the right to discuss it.
My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Go back and watch Obama's inauguration day in 2009 - He was equally as nervous and wasnt quite as 'loving' as he seems now - Body language BS - Speculation speculation speculation - Head explodes -

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

And your response is further proof that you clearly aren't that bright..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Some experts are saying he told her they were going to have their monthly sex session on that particular night and that's when her expression changed.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I've been clearly agreeing with you over and over that he could very well be abusive I'm not sure what your still trying to prove? All I'm saying is based on this video that he is in fact abusive is stupid.

Bringing all those "evidence, science and testimonies" is a great way to be biased and project your emotions and insecurities ..

How foolish would you feel bringing all that with you and in fact he's not abusive at all? And this was one big misunderstanding?

That's why its good to come to a debate with a clear unbias point of view. And if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong but at least I won't look like a fool bringing all these "evidence" with me..

We have to look at the whole, not just the one part and bringing evidence-based science (body language findings) and opinions (ex-wife), and past public behaviour and rhetoric So, if one follows that reasoning, then there is no foolishness, there is only a dissemination of information from many sources that should reveal behavioural concerns that we are free to identify and discuss.

I really don't know what to make of this man. His past and present behaviour certainly is questionable, and the OP wants to know if we think he has the characteristics of a psychopath. Is that an unreasonable question when we look at this man's behaviours and rhetoric from day 1?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yes indeed you do have the right to discuss it.
My analysis of those creating an entire back story of a violent and abusive relationship based on the OP's video is something that may be too offensive even for the mud pit.

Offensive as in revealing and showing facts of probable behavioural problems. The back story is documented statements from his ex-wife, past abusive rhetoric, etc. How quickly you forgot.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Some experts are saying he told her they were going to have their monthly sex session on that particular night and that's when her expression changed.

That could very well be true too.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You are very insulting, but many here on ATS have told you that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce

Go back and watch Obama's inauguration day in 2009 - He was equally as nervous and wasnt quite as 'loving' as he seems now - Body language BS - Speculation speculation speculation - Head explodes -

Where is the body language experts' findings to back that up?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The issue here is that there are existing behavioural and personality problems with your POTUS .

Agreed...And those issues are clearly highlighted in the manner in which he sees his own wife as an accessory

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Of course you can question him. We went so deep into this discussion I even forgot that he was being accused a psychopath.

I agree he has questionable character but I learned throughout life not to judge somebody unless ive walked in their shoes. I would rather judge his actions then his character. Human beings are naturally misunderstood and I'm sure you've felt it and I know for a fact I deal with it all the time.

Its impossible to know and understand all the nuances of somebody else's life if you haven't lived it.. Who here knows how it feels to be a successful billionaire? Be a polarizong world figure? Run for president? Get demonized and scrutinized 247 by the media? I sure as hell don't so who am I to judge him? At the end of the day he's human and humans make mistakes.

All I can do it discuss without bias. I'll never speak on facts unless I'm certain they are indeed facts.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Then so be it, I spent so much effort in this thread for someone to come in and leave such a redundant pointless response to me? At least you put effort into your responses.

edit on 26-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Of course you can question him. We went so deep into this discussion I even forgot that he was being accused a psychopath.

I agree he has questionable character but I learned throughout life not to judge somebody unless ive walked in their shoes. I would rather judge his actions then his character. Human beings are naturally misunderstood and I'm sure you've felt it and I know for a fact I deal with it all the time.

Its impossible to know and understand all the nuances of somebody else's life if you haven't lived it.. Who here knows how it feels to be a successful billionaire? Be a polarizong world figure? Run for president? Get demonized and scrutinized 247 by the media? I sure as hell don't so who am I to judge him? At the end of the day he's human and humans make mistakes.

All I can do it discuss without bias. I'll never speak on facts unless I'm certain they are indeed facts.

The OP was not identifying him as a psychopath, but rather asking if we thought that he had some characteristics of a psychopath, such as conduct disorder. How did you miss that? Does your POTUS have conduct disorder?

I accept/speak on facts that others' with the credentials to back up their findings, as well as from eye witness accounts, those people who were close to him, his rhetoric, his actions (past and present), evidence-based findings, and reasoning. Whether or not you consider their facts as facts, is totally up to you as it is up to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Then so be it, I spent so much effort in this thread for someone to come in and leave such a redundant pointless response to me? At least you put effort into your responses.

I don't consider it pointless to address bad behaviour, as is evidenced by my posts about your POTUS.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If chastising your 10 year old son for disrupting a somber moment is abusive, then man you must have grown up in a padded room

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't consider it pointless to address bad behaviour, as is evidenced by my posts about your POTUS.

No one here thinks that either, so telling your son to shut up and sit still during a benediction in front of the world is ok.

Whats the problem?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I will say that her facial expressions "trigger" me.

It's like something inside me recognizes that she is so sad, and scared.

By that I mean, it evokes an emotion deep inside my heart and stomach, it's like I recognize those looks and expressions on some levels, because i've had them on my face.

To me these expressions, not just in this video in the OP scream that she doesn't have the confidence she should, that she doesn't feel as loved as she should and that she isn't getting the compassion she should. That shes scared, worried, nervous, sad etc.....

I totally agree - the emotion triggered is too powerful to be able to mask - Even if she fully knows she's on camera.

I can't help but get the feeling he corrected her like some petulant child or disobedient dog. The way he left her hanging by the car is quite telling.

She's every bit a trophy wife - one of his belongings.

I fell sorry for her - I think she's an OK human being.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join