It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You seem to be repeating this without evidence.

You provided a bunch of videos and time stamps...but those time stamps don't match relevant pieces of footage.

I can't tell if you are just confused or trying to mislead people?

HERE...Precisely at the 2:52:05 mark

HE WAS TALKING DIRECTLY TO MELANIA

NOW..What some amongst team BS are trying to suggest...that he is talking to Barron?
How the hell would he know Barron is fidgeting? Trump's back is to him?

This is the video team BS offers to support their claim..

Note...
(A) It lends itself to the BS, cuz it crops out Melania...it is taken at closer perspective and more severe angle
(B) Barron is not making eye contact with Trump...In the other video Melania clearly is engaged with him
(C) Notice when he is done in the video below...the girl on the left of Barron looks a couple of times very uncomfortably past Barron at Melania..as if to see if she is OK and gauge her reaction to what Trump said.

The only way it appears he is talking to Barron is if Melania is cropped out...and even Barron is not responding as if he is being directly spoken to...Melania definetly did in the OP video.

at the 1:21 mark

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: InTheLight

And there you go again misinterpreting even material you cite.

That article is about judges learning how to maintain an appearance of impartiality.

Show me where body language is accepted as evidence in a trial court of the US.

Are you purposefully being dishonest? Just asking.

If judges are being trained in kinesics, to me, it stands to reason that it is an accepted science by them, for their purposes. That is where it is accepted.
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago024101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   

Thanks once again for proving my point. Did you even read what you just wrote? You are projecting your bias CLEARY on to him.
What you are saying is regardless if the video is true or not you already came into this thread with bias towards him.. Do you really not comprehend this? You could've easily just said "based on his past and his character I believe what I'm seeing in this video is him scolding his wife" or whatever along those lines.. But instead you refuse to accept rational explanations and say "no I rather believe google body language and base my assumptions of my view on him PRIOR to even watching the clip.

Where are we saying he's untouchable ? Did you miss the part where I said he could very well be abusive?
edit on 26-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

no you are trying to explain the video in the op with videos UNRELATED to that specific incident in the op
that is disinfo my friend and you have been proven to do so many times now in the thread but it wont work for the most of us
edit on 26-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Thanks once again for proving my point. Did you even read what you just wrote? You are projecting your bias CLEARY on to him.
What you are saying is regardless if the video is true or not you already came into this thread with bias towards him.. Do you really not comprehend this? You could've easily just said "based on his past and his character I believe what I'm seeing in this video is him scolding his wife" or whatever along those lines.. But instead you refuse to accept rational explanations and say "no I rather believe google body language and base my assumptions of my view of him PRIOR to even watching the clip.

Where are we saying he's untouchable ? Did you miss the part where I said he could very well be abusive?

I came into this thread with confirmed facts about him, but then brought into the discussion body language experts' findings. You brought nothing but bias. Do you believe he is abusive or not in this instance?
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago028101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

God you are hopeless.. I'm showing you clearly who's being biased but you just can't comprehend it or just refuse to except it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hate to say it but that's what botox does to people.
Sourcy

Botox, which is used by millions of people every year to reduce wrinkles and frown lines on the forehead, works by paralyzing the muscles involved in producing facial expressions. A study due to be published in the journal Psychological Science suggests that by doing so, it impairs the ability to process the emotional content of language, and may diminish the quality of emotional experiences

If you see she has to purse her mouth. Her face literally locked up and she had to reset it. That's what that crazy stuff does to you. Not that I know from experience of course, I just read to much. The fact liberals actually think he would demean or trash his wife in front of millions if not billions says just how well this demonizing of him has worked.

If you all insist on trashing this man and his family I will continue to combat the mass hysteria that is the CTRL-left.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

ok i do that exact same thing all the time. im slavic. i come from a country where we dont usually smile. and when we get around Americans who smile all the time it gets kind of awkward. i flash people a smile all the time and as soon as they arent looking i immediately stop smiling. am i being abused by them?

i dont give a # what body language experts say. human beings arent robots. we are complex beings. you cant reduce a person to a machine.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

God you are hopeless.. I'm showing you clearly who's being biased but you just can't comprehend it or just refuse to except it.

I too agreed with you that there is a high probability for abusive behaviour from him, whether or not we are seeing an instance here is conjecture, but we have the right to speculate and discuss and add any evidence we see fit. I refuse to accept your slant because you demonstrated bias right from the start by not discussing evidence and others' life experiences with this type of personality and the likelihood of abuse or mistreatment.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

ok i do that exact same thing all the time. im slavic. i come from a country where we dont usually smile. and when we get around Americans who smile all the time it gets kind of awkward. i flash people a smile all the time and as soon as they arent looking i immediately stop smiling. am i being abused by them?

i dont give a # what body language experts say. human beings arent robots. we are complex beings. you cant reduce a person to a machine.

You don't have to give a s**t, but from what I am learning about reading body language, it is becoming an accepted evidence-based approach used in psychology, business, by judges, etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I've told you repeatedly... Based on a 5 second clip I won't assume. But using a Rational thought process..

They are in a middle of a prayer.
Pastor makes a joke.
Everyone is laughing at trump and the entire focus is on him.
The entire world is watching and he is very well aware of this.
He now turns to his wife to scold her?
Why address it now?
Why not before?
Why not after?
What can be said in 3 seconds midst a joke?
Did a random memory pop up and he felt the need to address this?

See taking all this in, leaving my emotions at the door. Even though I can agree she in fact looks distressed but again that would be an assumption based on the context of this video..

Now let me reiterate this fact before you respond.

He could very well be abusive. But is he for certain? I don't know so I won't assume.

By the way if you actually took the time to watch the full video you will see everyone laughs at the same time, and stops and drop their heads at the same time.. Even bill and Obama!! Not just melania! They are in a middle of a prayer!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

yeah im sure it is. so what? that doesnt mean its always right. psychology is in no way shape or form an objective science. obviously you could read someones body language to figure something out. but you have to account for many other factors. in this case we would have to know what was said. what happened right before. maybe they were in an argument the day before. maybe barron was acting up (which is what actually seems to have happened). maybe milana was nervous. maybe trump was nervous. what type of culture does milana come from (i dont think i need to tell you that body language isnt completely universal right?)

you have to be a dummy of the highest order to think you could construe that trump abuses his wife in any way by sloppily reading milanas body language on TV.
edit on 26-1-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That is your opinion, and that's fine. It could very well be, then again, not. Again, if we use past-evidence-based reasoning then the probability is high that he is being abusive.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

yeah im sure it is. so what? that doesnt mean its always right. psychology is in no way shape or form an objective science. obviously you could read someones body language to figure something out. but you have to account for many other factors. in this case we would have to know what was said. what happened right before. maybe they were in an argument the day before. maybe barron was acting up (which is what actually seems to have happened). maybe milana was nervous. maybe trump was nervous. what type of culture does milana come from (i dont think i need to tell you that body language isnt completely universal right?)

you have to be a dummy of the highest order to think you could construe that trump abuses his wife in any way by sloppily reading milanas body language on TV.

So all the social scientists researching kinesics and the body language experts who are determining (via long-term study of their body language) that there are problems between them, are dummies?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It would not be the first time that experts banded together to push politically motivated nonsense.
You are trying to create an issue out of nothing because you so badly want there to be a problem you can talk about.
See, I can analyse you too. To be fair, I have far more evidence to do so having read your words.

edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The probability could very well be 99.9 percent he's abusive but that still doesn't make it a fact.

I think you are confusing where I'm coming from. I'm not defending him. I am only speaking on this video.. Which I believe is nothing. He could've very well went home that night and beat her. Who knows?

Whether you think he's abusive or not, that's your opinion and that's fine.. My gripe is coming to that conclusion based on this video.

You need to clearly understand where I'm coming from because this is getting tiring..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The video from loam is exactly timed to the OP's video.
This is clear from listening to the speaker at the time.

Stop lying.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Obviously none of you have children who act up in public. Even before Donald turns around, Melania is dealing with Barron acting like a kid moving around and doing what kids do. When Trump turns away from Melania and she loses her smile she cuts her eyes to where Barron is standing without turning her head. About one second later she seems to mouth the word stop. Look at the HQ video again.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The probability could very well be 99.9 percent he's abusive but that still doesn't make it a fact.

I think you are confusing where I'm coming from. I'm not defending him. I am only speaking on this video.. Which I believe is nothing. He could've very well went home that night and beat her. Who knows?

Whether you think he's abusive or not, that's your opinion and that's fine.. My gripe is coming to that conclusion based on this video.

You need to clearly understand where I'm coming from because this is getting tiring..

Where I am coming from, is the body language experts findings on this video and other interactions between the two of them have given their expert opinion via this validated science, which I posted previously and which I do not discount.

That is why this thread is so long because other evidence (ex-wife statements, past sexist comments about women etc) and life experiences with abusers or narcissists has been offered up to show us that, yes, this particular interaction on the video may simply show him exercising his sexist, narcissistic and controlling personality to his wife because their son was fidgeting and as psychologists believe, in all probability, produces a parent/child relationship. Can that be considered abusive if Melanie signed up for being his wife and chooses to remain in that situation?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtruth
Obviously none of you have children who act up in public. Even before Donald turns around, Melania is dealing with Barron acting like a kid moving around and doing what kids do. When Trump turns away from Melania and she loses her smile she cuts her eyes to where Barron is standing without turning her head. About one second later she seems to mouth the word stop. Look at the HQ video again.

That is probably exactly what is happening, but Donald's ex-wife said she had to raise their children single-handedly because he was more interested in business, so from past statements from Melania it appears she is the main caregiver and is raising Barron mostly alone. If Barron acts up, then who is to blame?
edit on 01CST11America/Chicago015111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join