It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
or maybe she was just finished smiling. god you people are mental.

Probably not, according to body language experts.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Just look at the top of this the last page.

edit on 26-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Rather google what body language experts have to say about them.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Oh, she was pissed for sure....AT BARRON.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I said you don't need to respond because I already know how you will respond. But feel free to address what I said in my post to you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh, she was pissed for sure....AT BARRON.

Perhaps, but that is still conjecture.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I said you don't need to respond because I already know how you will respond. But feel free to address what I said in my post to you.

I already know how you will respond and unlike you I don't beat my head against a wall.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

This is a perfect example of being biased.. You would rather let body language experts on google dictate what happen for you based on 5 seconds rather then watch an extended video with a rational explanation. Why don't you think for yourself?

I honestly give you more credit than this. Its just so clear to me based on your history in this thread that you want him to be abusive so badly so you hang on to anything that fits your narrative. Heard of confirmation bias?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Perhaps, but that is still conjecture.

You mean like assuming he was talking to Melania and therefore read all manner of negative crap, when the actual video footage clearly shows he wasn't even addressing her, but Barron?

Conjecture indeed....and dishonest.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You mean like assuming he was talking to Melania and therefore read all manner of negative crap, when the actual video footage clearly shows he wasn't even addressing her, but Barron.

Conjecture indeed....and dishonest.

That is conjecture as well from my perspective. I was just posting what body language experts thought it was all about.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why not consult tarot cards?

How many body language 'experts' are permitted to testify in a court of law? There's a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is a perfect example of being biased.. You would rather let body language experts on google dictate what happen for you based on 5 seconds rather then watch an extended video with a rational explanation. Why don't you think for yourself?

I honestly give you more credit than this. Its just so clear to me based on your history in this thread that you want him to be abusive so badly so you hang on to anything that fits your narrative. Heard of confirmation bias?

As I posted previously, it may be probable taking into account body language experts, his ex-wife's abusive experiences with him, his sexist conduct and rhetoric...shall I go on?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Its hopeless, she's made up her mind. The body language experts have included in fact that their marriage is in turmoil and even tho trump was clearly addressing Barron it doesn't matter because he's an abusive husband and she's an unhappy trophy wife. Conjecture and projection at its finest

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And as I also posted before.

Its as probable that he IS abusive just as much as he ISNT and that's why we shouldn't ASSUME based on this 5 seconds.. Get it? This is clear proof that I'm not being BIASED..

But you on the other hand? Cmon your smarter than this

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Why not consult tarot cards?

How many body language 'experts' are permitted to testify in a court of law? There's a reason for that.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but ...

Judicial bodies in other states, including California and Michigan, are also using kinesics in training materials for judges. Gordon Zimmerman, a faculty member of the National Judicial College in Reno, Nev., said kinesics is also getting more attention at the college, which serves judges from across the United States.

www.magicalapparatus.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And as I also posted before.

Its as probable that he IS abusive just as much as he ISNT and that's why we shouldn't ASSUME based on this 5 seconds.. Get it? This is clear proof that I'm not being BIASED..

But you on the other hand? Cmon your smarter than this

As I stated previously, I did not judge him based on a 5 second video, but rather by watching him and listening to him for about a year now. The body language experts, his ex-wife and abusive treatment of people are just confirming the facts. Others too on this site see him for his faults, whereas for others here, he is untouchable and that is sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

thats not the face of a woman tingling. thats the face of someone being completely crushed by just a LOOK from her husband.
im in the 99,9% percentile of most EQ tests there can be found and i can read facial expression and body language better than 99% of the populus (im not bragging im just stating that this is the face of someone who is crushed, not tingling)
but any normal functioning human is capable of reading expressions excpet those with slight autistic tendencies might be having a hard time

but trust me when i say whatever look her husband made was soul crushing to her
edit on 26-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

that whole post of yours shows videos and clips completely different from the clip in the OP in which we are discussing.

what you are doing is DISINFO.
thread is not closed at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And there you go again misinterpreting even material you cite.

That article is about judges learning how to maintain an appearance of impartiality.

Show me where body language is accepted as evidence in a trial court of the US.

Are you purposefully being dishonest? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SwagLord

Yawn.

You people are dishonest.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join