It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

He was NOT talking to Melania.

This is how fake news spreads. People don't read where in the thread the OP is false.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I was gonna copy and paste your findings at the end of this thread because it explains it beautifully. With this the thread should be closed. Yet you still get 'title twitchers' [those that don't read any responses at all and often not even the OP] who will just turn the wheel yet another time.

It's unnecessary. See link and let it lie.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Imagine yourself at a party with complete strangers and whispering to your wife, "keep a straight face, everyone is analyzing us." Shortly after some random person walks up to you and says, "I really don'the like the look on your wife'said face after you whispered to her." "WHAT did you say to her you psychopath? "
Yeah, it would be weird.
It sounds just as weird when you say it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Well to make it clear I don't hate women at all. Its just really difficult to have real and rational discussions with really emotional people on really sensitive subjects. To be fair not all women are and even some men are.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Again this goes on the top page again that stupid reversed vid ? WHAT IS THE POINT ?!
You're from germany ? Why dont you ask if Merkle is a psychopath ?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
If I hear correctly, there is a prayer being said in the background and believe she is going back into prayer mode. Some of you are reading too much into this. Melanie is a smart woman and is strong enough to keep up with POTUS. Nope, he didnt scold her. If, on the other hand, it is as some say, well, Father help us. Nah, can't be. The Christians believe he is sent by God. Maybe. He will be known by his fruits, as will everyone, and we all will be judged according to our hearts. And who knows our hearts but God?
Very well said ... and inspiring to read.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: 711117

Well to make it clear I don't hate women at all. Its just really difficult to have real and rational discussions with really emotional people on really sensitive subjects. To be fair not all women are and even some men are.

It is difficult to have rational discussions when you go into a discussion with a biased attitude.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

This is how fake news spreads. People don't read where in the thread the OP is false.

except that this is not fake news, this is actually not news worthy at all. This is a funny video.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Just when you thought ATS had all the trash threads it could handle.
The decline of quality threads is at an all time high. NINE pages of pure speculation.

Since we're all just guessing at the possibilities of what's going on in the 5 second clip I suppose I'll throw in my idea as well. Don't want to be left out of all the fun.

Maybe Trump turned to Melania and said "Well, we're part way through this shin dig and I haven't been JFK'ed yet, so that's a good sign."
Perhaps the mere thought of losing her beloved husband and father of her children was enough to wipe the smile off her face.
THIS more than any of the other speculation I've read makes the most sense. I can't say much other than our family has had multiple connections to the Secret Service, (most of them now retired). Given the vitriolic political climate that has even one Secret Service Agent coming forth saying she would not take a bullet for the president because he basically offends her political sensibilities, it is a stressful time for all concerned. Knowing a little about what's involved, I watched the entire inauguration coverage with great anxiety especially when the children were out in the open and as they were moving from vehicles. How do you think Melania must have felt having her son out in the open at such a venue, despite all the security? I felt anxiety for them both just because I'm a fellow human being and a mother myself.

Melania has always expressed reluctance to get herself and Barron involved in this. They've always needed and had security but now the security burdens they've lived with as public, wealthy influential figures has increased beyond reckoning as a presidential family. She has said she didn't want to do this but she feels her husband has something to offer the country, so she will support him.

There's a lot more I could say about specific burdens that Amy Carter in particular had to endure as a presidential family member, but it's not my place. Just please accept that unless you walk this path, you can't really comprehend how lonely and physically and emotionally exhausting it is for every member of the family. Each presidential family has unique attending circumstances to deal with and has to come up with their own ways of coping. It is not an easy thing to raise a child in that atmosphere and it's a miracle they all so far have turned out as well adjusted as they have.

I don't doubt Trump is a jackass. I did not vote for him. I voted for Hillary, despite knowing she is narcissistic and vulgar in her own right and treated the agents like her personal servants. I don't have a horse in this race. Neither candidate was my first choice. And I was as appalled as most women at Trump's words and behavior and his glib support of torture. But now that he IS the President whether I'm thrilled about it or not, I want to see his presidency covered with more objectivity and devotion to pure facts and logic than the press and pundits have shown. I had wished for the same for President Obama. The bias and emotionalism and constant manipulative behavior of the press disturbs me far more than Melania's facial expressions. The resulting manic overreaction of the general public is rather alarming to behold.

And for what it's worth, my husband and I look even more awkward at any social events. Neither of us dances gracefully, heels kill me after half an hour and the discomfort causes my resting bitch face to scare small children. I'm an introvert and can look cross and ill at ease with my husband when forced to participate in formal events. Nevertheless, we love each other dearly.

Even if Trump has in the past been physically abusive, Melania now has men and women tasked with protecting her from physical abuse for the rest of her life. It will then be up to her to decide if she is bothered by how she is spoken about and spoken to by her husband. I would not at this point in time make assumptions about their relationship based on awkward photos and footage.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Concluding he is a psychopath from a few seconds of video with no context.

Right.

I tried to find something to validate the claims being made here, but gave up. It looks a lot like a swarm of starving buzzards descending on a fresh pile of dung, picking at it for any nuggets of nourishment they can find.

edit on 26-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A rebuke from a strong and dominant husband/bf makes a woman tingle all over.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Read through several pages of this and skipped to the end. So, just adding my .02 in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Has anyone woven what this family has been through over the last year and a half into their professional opinions? Here is a woman, who up until recently, has lived a pretty blessed and private life. Now, she has had to endure her husband being maligned in the most severe of ways. Sadly, some bad comments have been brought to light that would upset any wife (I doubt any human being would want their worst moments to surface on such a scale - and we all have them). Her son, whom she is ENTIRELY dedicated to, has been mocked, diagnosed, threatened, and bullied by "adults" who are apparently more sick than anyone wants to give them credit for. She is trailed by security all the time and her entire family will never be free of threat. She has had to endure months of badgering not the least of which includes mocking her on everything from who will dress her, the way she holds her face, and needling by strangers into the most private areas of her life.

I think maybe we can give her a break if she doesn't smile all the time........

FWIW I too have wondered at the validity of the video.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

It's called resting bitch face and Barron does the same thing. It means nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: glad_to_be_His
Read through several pages of this and skipped to the end. So, just adding my .02 in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Has anyone woven what this family has been through over the last year and a half into their professional opinions? Here is a woman, who up until recently, has lived a pretty blessed and private life. Now, she has had to endure her husband being maligned in the most severe of ways. Sadly, some bad comments have been brought to light that would upset any wife (I doubt any human being would want their worst moments to surface on such a scale - and we all have them). Her son, whom she is ENTIRELY dedicated to, has been mocked, diagnosed, threatened, and bullied by "adults" who are apparently more sick than anyone wants to give them credit for. She is trailed by security all the time and her entire family will never be free of threat. She has had to endure months of badgering not the least of which includes mocking her on everything from who will dress her, the way she holds her face, and needling by strangers into the most private areas of her life.

I think maybe we can give her a break if she doesn't smile all the time........

FWIW I too have wondered at the validity of the video.

The needling by strangers is actually the American people scrutinizing The Donald's behaviour for them to determine whether or not he is actually fit and able to lead your country to prosperity and to also maintain the rights of certain groups. They have that right and duty the same as existing government watchdog agencies do in a free country.

So, his treatment of his wife and family in pubic, is just that, public domain and when his past abusive, sexist conduct and rhetoric is taken into account, that is not maligning him, that is putting a rational perspective on his actions.

But as I said previously and posted body language experts' findings, that they determine that there is trouble in paradise with their relationship.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

She didn't sign up to run. He did. Really, suggesting she doesn't speak English, Baron is autistic, and she is an abused spouse is merely scrutiny???

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: glad_to_be_His

She didn't sign up to run. He did. Really, suggesting she doesn't speak English, Baron is autistic, and she is an abused spouse is merely scrutiny???

I suspect The Donald didn't ask her one way or the other if she wanted to sign up. The scrutiny I mentioned is for The Donald in the context of whether or not he is qualified to be the leader of your country, and that includes his treatment of his wife, family and everyone else. As for others who take glee in bashing people, I do not agree with that at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
What a joke. You have absolutely no evidence. On the other hand we have this:

Gee is give it up. She lost, it's over. Pay attention to the current psychopath

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Lol not you again... Please please quote me in this thread where I've been biased? I've continually used rational reason and explanations as to why I feel that way.. Extensively in this thread.. And the ones I debate with all just say "no I know that face of pain she's in an happy trophy wife" after watching 5 seconds and letting their emotions dictate the outcome. Even tho many, many people have showed it to be completely false .. With proof and extended videos..

So again... Who's being biased? By the way you don't need to respond because I've already wasted my time trying to "debate" this with you..

Maybe we can start over in a new thread but until then good bye

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Lol not you again... Please please quote me in this thread where I've been biased? I've continually used rational reason and explanations as to why I feel that way.. Extensively in this thread.. And the ones I debate with all just say "no I know that face of pain she's in an happy trophy wife" after watching 5 seconds and letting their emotions dictate the outcome. Even tho many, many people have showed it to be completely false .. With proof and extended videos..

So again... Who's being biased? By the way you don't need to respond because I've already wasted my time trying to "debate" this with you..

Maybe we can start over in a new thread but until then good bye

If you don't want a response why ask me a question?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
or maybe she was just finished smiling. god you people are mental.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join