It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread needs to die.. Its been discussed to the ground . the more and more I read the more I face palm myself.

2 things I learned:

Women become too emotionally invested

There's no changing an emotionally invested woman

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

I think the last part of what he says is "keep you're mouth shut". I know I'm late in this discussion and I have not read any other posts. So now I will look at other peoples posts....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Perhaps she just looks that way? Not everyone smiles 24/7 you know, I don't. I've been told most of my life I look pissed off when i'm not smiling, doesn't mean that I am though.

Are you blind to a woman's look of hurt and humilation? I guess you are.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
This thread needs to die.. Its been discussed to the ground . the more and more I read the more I face palm myself.

2 things I learned:

And there is no changing an unsypathetic soiopath...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

Then just start here:

He was NOT talking to Melania.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Then just start here:

He was NOT talking to Melania.
How do you know that? From her reaction..he clearly was.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'd worry your uncontrolled muslim immigration. Not the USA.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If you're not going to watch the videos I posted of that exact moment clearly showing he was not talking to Melania, but rather Barron, why are you in this thread?

I guess you just want to believe anything bad, as long as it's anti-Trump.

Lame and dishonest.
edit on 25-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lynzer

originally posted by: JesusXst

Perhaps she just looks that way? Not everyone smiles 24/7 you know, I don't. I've been told most of my life I look pissed off when i'm not smiling, doesn't mean that I am though.

Are you blind to a woman's look of hurt and humilation? I guess you are.

just an fyi everyone in the crowd went solemn and it had nothing to do with what trump said, it was the subject matter being talked about on the podium. so while it may look suspicious its because they framed the video in that way to make it appear so while leaving out context. such as the audio that was playing at the time.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just give up trying to convince people.. Its a waste of time, I wasted so much time in this thread.. People can't let go of their emotions and think rationally

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Actually, the audio is in the original video. It's during Franklin Graham's prayer at the very beginning. Thats how I matched all of the videos up.

edit on 25-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: InTheLight
This is the body language folks take on it.

I've had a dominating husband.

I know that expression.
Yeah, agree, my ex was the same aye. I avoided her gaze when she fired up over nothing. Poor first ladies expression brings back horrible memories.

After being assaulted, walked out on her. She was and still is in my mind a psychopath.

Cheers,

bally

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The other side of the coin.

What if shes just a borderline bitch with no self consience? I think all men gets their fair share of that #.

But nooooo, trump must be a psychopath...

Not to mention this girl knew fully that love wasnt the first prio when she got together with mr T.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In the unedited segment, she makes the exact face every few seconds trying to keep Baron under control. She was really having a tough time.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What a reach,never know situation,may have made remark to wife about something he didn't like!,dirt bag liberal's will put a spin on anything,doesn't have to be true as long as a liberal said it

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There were a few times during the ceremony that I wished I could read their lips. There were more than a few times when Melania looked down right scared of Trump! And their first dance! OMG, I felt so sorry for her!

There was a sign at the Woman's March on Washington that said "Melania, Blink Twice if you need to be rescued!"

There was also a sign that said "Rape Melania" during Trump's campaign. But I guess for SJWs, however they can (in their own warped minds) slander the POTUS on that day is the only relevant one.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

2 things I learned:

why does every trump supporter sound like they don't get along with women lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
The other side of the coin.

What if shes just a borderline bitch with no self consience? I think all men gets their fair share of that #.

But nooooo, trump must be a psychopath...

Not to mention this girl knew fully that love wasnt the first prio when she got together with mr T.

like i said above

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My personal opinion from watching the video on OP, I think she was just getting her 'game face on'. Dunno what exactly was discussed in that moment but being all bright and cheery may not have fit the general setting at that particular moment. That would be like telling your spouce a joke during the middle of a church sermon.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just done an exam on psychopathy, and yes all people in power tend to score, high on the psychopathy checklist..a reply to: Synchronicity11

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join