It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He is smiling, she is smiling he then says a remark and they both smile a little more, then both become serious. How about he cracks a funny then says ok honey lets be serious where both assume a serious look on their faces...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Jumping to the conclusion that he is a psychopath based on the video in the OP Is totally absurd.

Click bait title leading to fake news, nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

This is just insane. He was telling his son, Barron, to behave. If you did two seconds of actual research you'd see that it has nothing to do with Trump's wife. In the whole speech you can actually see her admonish him as well.

edit on 1 25 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I think she was becoming concious of Barron's behaviour after what Trump said, and after all that stuff with Autism recently, it makes sense why she was sensitive to what Barron was doing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I think she was becoming concious of Barron's behaviour after what Trump said, and after all that stuff with Autism recently, it makes sense why she was sensitive to what Barron was doing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Jumping to the conclusion that he is a psychopath based on the video in the OP Is totally absurd. Click bait title leading to fake news

That's exactly what I thought of the jumping to conclusions about Hillary Clinton's "seizure" video (courtesy of Fox's Sean Hannity) and all the other pix "proving" she was suffering from seizures. Absurd and click bait and fake news.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

This, from a German. Some things never change.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My thinking is that she does not want to be the first lady. I mean who could blame her. She married a man who tries to excel in life and maybe all of the bad things liberals are saying about her husband, son, and family is making her sad. But who really knows. Nobody, but her.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I of course don''t know what was said, or what she was thinking about during that exchange.

I can tell you. as a wife and mother, I would be standing there thinking "I wish the entire government of the United States wasn't all gathered here with my family for the next 8 hours... a nice target for any number of organizations wanting to make a statement".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What a great yet mysterious clip.

I don't know if Trump is a psychopath or not, but he's definitely a textbook (and highly successful) narcissist.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I agree with you on that. The head bobbing thing was goofy, but hardly clinical.

This video is completely fake. He never addressed Melania, but 80% of the people seeing the video will walk away thinking otherwise.

He was NOT talking to Melania.
edit on 25-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agree with you on this one...such a massive conclusion to draw from something like that...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh, I had all three in one-for 20 years! I was a slow learner but I bet Annee wasn't!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
While this may be reading a lot into this situation I really didn't like that look on her face..

a reply to: angeldoll

What was this a reference too? Puberty what? Where?
edit on 2017125 by DeadMoonJester because: Added comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm sure he said he was glad he didn't have to remember to refer to his wife Michael, by his female name Michelle. Even Melania looked confused. She heard it........ then she thought about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow let's rewrite psychiatry books! Never thought it was so easy to spot a psychopath... Next time I see someone's smile fading quickly on the streets I'll report the psycho!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If I hear correctly, there is a prayer being said in the background and believe she is going back into prayer mode. Some of you are reading too much into this. Melanie is a smart woman and is strong enough to keep up with POTUS. Nope, he didnt scold her. If, on the other hand, it is as some say, well, Father help us. Nah, can't be. The Christians believe he is sent by God. Maybe. He will be known by his fruits, as will everyone, and we all will be judged according to our hearts. And who knows our hearts but God?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

whatever...as others have pointed out you're completely ignoring the more mundane explanation that his wife was giving the son a stern look.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I knew democrats were desperate, but this is going to a whole new LOW! It seems like dems have literally driven themselves insane. Saying this video proves Trump is a psycho is nothing short of delusional. I honestly hope dems get a hold of their lives, this country can't afford to have so many damaged people on the loose.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo

This is just insane. He was telling his son, Barron, to behave. If you did two seconds of actual research you'd see that it has nothing to do with Trump's wife. In the whole speech you can actually see her admonish him as well.

why, WHY?

Why is it that I do not see miss beautiful Melania in that video AT ALL?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join