It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

After reading the entire thread and watching the videos I have to agree that its nothing. Also your debate with hunter, he did not insult you at all. But I think you hurt his feelings he hasn't came back

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: leftrightleftright
a reply to: InTheLight

After reading the entire thread and watching the videos I have to agree that its nothing. Also your debate with hunter, he did not insult you at all. But I think you hurt his feelings he hasn't came back

Well his replying with a one liner without any context can be misconstrued quite easily. Really, that would imply that Hunter reasons via emotions just like he claims most of the female posters on this thread do.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry, you cant even see where he is looking or who he is talking too.
It appears to me he is looking back to his right at someone two or three rows back. Maybe he just told Bill to stop gawking at Ivanka.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Paul Krugman...OP-ED columnist for the New York Times, tweeted: "An American first: a president who was obviously mentally ill the moment he took office. Thanks Comey."

twitter.com...
edit on 25-1-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Paul Krugman...OP-ED columnist for the New York Times, tweeted: "An American first: a president who was obviously mentally ill the moment he took office. Thanks Comey."

twitter.com...

Scary..."purge of intelligence community".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's my take on it...Donald is not talking too, nor speaking too Melanoma. He's speaking to the blonde woman directly to her right. What he say's i do not know.
Maybe he duckfaced his lips, maybe he blows a kiss, Who knows.??

The most important thing for me is the time between Donalds last word to the time his facial expression changes.

Melanoma's face changed within what?,..2 second's. Trumps face changed in an instant from the monent that last word left his lips.... Psychopath!!!!

edit on 25-1-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Y'all realize that saying or doing the same thing over and over ad nauseam and expecting a different outcome is a sure sign of mental illness.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The first time I saw this clip, my first thought was that he said something hurtful to her....BUT. Then I started thinking about being in her shoes.

This woman was under intense scrutiny and camera coverage for several days during the inauguration, the balls, galas, parades, memorials, etc...nearly non-stop. I bet she was exhausted. I bet her feet were hurting from standing around in heels on concrete for all of these events. How many hours do you reckon she spends on her feet in those heels, looking like poised perfection during just one of these events?

Add to that the undoubted insane pressure of being the incoming FLOTUS, never mind all of the controversy and partisanship swirling around her husband's candidacy and election - I mean, come ON! Can you even imagine all of the pressure this woman is under to be flawless in front of the cameras? Lord knows, the American media and populace, we aren't terribly forgiving souls, are we?

As for her smile disappearing.... I've never been a beauty pageant contestant, but I've been performing on stage since I was a child, and have known some pageant winners. Those "smile muscles" get damned tired after a couple of hours. You start feeling like if you don't relax your mouth, you're going to become The Joker or something.

Maybe he said something hurtful to her, but I think when you take all of the factors into consideration, it could have been just about anything.

Maybe she was just really tired and ready for it to all be over?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There is only really three possibilities.
1. Donanld talked whack to his Melanoma.
2. He mentioned something about grabbing pussy to the woman on Melanoma's right.
3. Melanoma's last Bottox injection expiry date was up...instantly.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

I agree, its IS hard to smile...forever.

I don't know their relationship, but it really doesn't matter. I do believe she was at one time a gold digger and perhaps she did fall in love with him at one time. I do think that if Obama was on his 3rd wife...we would not hear the end of it.

However, it doesn't matter if she is being paid, beaten or peed on...what matters is that she is in a position to be a great influence and I hope she makes the best of it

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

However, it doesn't matter if she is being paid, beaten or peed on...what matters is that she is in a position to be a great influence and I hope she makes the best of it

Really...Trump supporter..?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Agreed. Above and beyond that, I honestly don't feel like what is said or goes on between the president and his wife is any of my business. I felt the same about the Bill Clinton sex scandal - it was none of our business. It is between the husband and wife.

What goes on in a marriage behind closed doors really shouldn't be anyone's business.

Can you imagine what it would be like to live with an entire nation and/or world nitpicking your marriage to death for you?? I shudder at the thought, personally. Not because I have anything to nitpick - I have an awesome marriage and an awesome husband - but simply because it is no one's business.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

exactly, same with religion. If an atheist was elected to president...good for him! If a mormon was elected and he moves in 6 wives...GREAT!

A gay...even better!

all that really matters is how they use their influence and rule to improve America.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe he looked at her and said "You're the bomb!" but she heard "I'm dropping the bomb!"
Tee Hee!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

exactly, same with religion. If an atheist was elected to president...good for him! If a mormon was elected and he moves in 6 wives...GREAT!

A gay...even better!

all that really matters is how they use their influence and rule to improve America.

How about an Arsehole..?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You looked at yourself in the mirror a lot during this time, to examine your expressions?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

well, an arsehole is ok if he still makes good decisions, however, if you are an arsehole to begin with, then you probably did some crappy things to be considered that and thats not good.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I must disagree with Krugman. "An American first: a president who was obviously mentally ill the moment he took office."

Richard Nixon had his mental health issues, but not near this magnitude. Americans had only observed Trump as a celebrity, as a salesman. They assumed he would change.

Here is what Nixon's counsel, John Dean, had to write about Trump

In Trump, Dean says he has observed many of his former boss’s most dangerous traits—obsessive vengefulness, reflexive dishonesty, all-consuming ambition—but none of Nixon’s redeeming qualities.

“I used to have one-on-one conversations with [Nixon] where I’d see him checking his more authoritarian tendencies,” Dean recalled. “He’d say, ‘This is something I can’t say out loud...’ or, ‘That is something the president can’t do.’” To Dean, these moments suggested a functioning sense of shame in Nixon, something he was forced to wrestle with in his quest for power. Trump, by contrast, appears to Dean unmolested by any such struggle.

source

And in re to Nixon and his wife, Pat, among other nice things

In 1972 both Pat and Dick Nixon topped Gallup’s polls of “Most Admired Men and Women in the World” after their precedent-shattering trips to China and Russia and Nixon’s re-election as president.

source

No, with Trump, we've hit a new low. And it's pretty low. That's the American first, the new low.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
I bet her feet were hurting from standing around in heels on concrete for all of these events. How many hours do you reckon she spends on her feet in those heels, looking like poised perfection during just one of these events?

Then she should stop wearing such uncomfortable, stupid shoes! Her choice to wear them....

Can you even imagine all of the pressure this woman is under to be flawless in front of the cameras?

What makes you think she has to be flawless?
edit on 25-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As you can see, even my post, which clearly proves this thread's premise is complete bunk, won't stop them from projecting.

So much for denying ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join