It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Only to cover your face with a new one.

I'm not sure what else to say to you I think we should just end the thread here

/thread

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not sure what else to say to you I think we should just end the thread here

/thread

Yes, let's end it here because the veil over your face will always be there.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Lol wow where did that come from? You were doing good until that last line, I thought we were having a rational discussion and you end it with an insult? Well thanks for wasting my time

Bye

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Lol wow where did that come from? You were doing good until that last line, I thought we were having a rational discussion and you end it with an insult? Well thanks for wasting my time

Bye

We were until your last insult...I just touched it. lol Buh Buh

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reply to: InTheLight

I'm not sure where you saw an insult but now I'm definitely saying too much to you and wasting my time

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Reply to: InTheLight

I'm not sure where you saw an insult but now I'm definitely saying too much to you and wasting my time

Your ''Only to cover your face with a new one". You are the one starting the insults not I and yes you have been wasting your time all along.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Lol what? That's an insult? That had nothing to do with you.. Talk about out of context.

Lol how did I go from having a discussion with an adult to arguing with a child?

Now thats an insult.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

BS you can't back track out of this one. Good try. lol

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You said within emotion you can lift the viel from your face and I countered with only to put a new one over it in the same context of emotion. Not you directly smarty pants. God this is ridiculous and the fact that I'm still replying is even more ridiculous ..

/thread /thread /thread

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpshouse
I still don't see how you get "psychopath" from that exchange. If Trump were a psychopath Im sure he would be in jail at his age not knowing that bad decisions have no repercussions.

Once again: this is just the tip of the iceberg. Do you think that a psychopath is a person that kills another person? Then i would suggest that you wath a few documentarys. There are more psychopaths in banks and high places then you can count.

Is it really impossible in your eyes that he is a psychopath? There are enough of videos that proof this:

Ok make the test for yourself and think you can "check" this list->

Trump-> ?

Narcistic behaviour patterns : ?
Pathological lying: ?
Impulsivity: ?
Lack of Remorse or guilt: ?

Egomanic: ?

Glib and superficial charm: ?

GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH: ?
Manipulativeness: ?
Callousness and Lack of empathy: ?
Failure to Accept Responsibility
for Own Actions:?
Early Behavior Problems: ?
Promiscious Sexual Behaviour: ?
Unforgiving to his enemies: ? (cough: -> Damn he is so unforgiving that he even makes jokes about a disability to get his revenge....He just does not get OVEr things....
Poor Behavioral Controls: ?
Need for stimulation or proneness to boredom : ?

I can mark every point on this list. You dont even need to fit the whole list to be a psychopath....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You said within emotion you can lift the viel from your face and I countered with only to put a new one over it in the same context of emotion. Not you directly smarty pants. God this is ridiculous and the fact that I'm still replying is even more ridiculous ..

/thread /thread /thread

I said through life's experience....it is still an insult to those that believe they see and understand clearly through life's experience that what they witness as abuse, may indeed be the signs of abuse. You continually misread or choose to not understand others' points of view and that is what is ridiculous and a waste of time for everyone on this thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Within that emotion is life experience which also helps to clear away the veil.

Goodbye

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Within that emotion is life experience which also helps to clear away the veil.

Goodbye

"The veil is strong with this one." by ITL
edit on 01CST01America/Chicago01010131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe he farted, or said "Youre never going home to Slovenia!"

Or you know, everyone is on stage in front of the world, people make all sorts of nervous expressions.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
NOPE, Just NOPE:

This one shows the best context. Start @1:18:35.

@1:20:42 Barron started speaking..a women leans in from behind him to possibly tell him to be quiet. Then watch the rest.

As a parent, I totally get what's going on there.

THIS!!

Watch the time stamps at 1:20:42, and once the Rabbi finished Trump was CLEARLY addressing Barron.

Its supposed to be a prayer, but that kid is all over the place, then he starts talking, and once the benediction is over, Trump tells his kid to can it or else.

Simple people, this is the context of the whole post.

No abuse here

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

I can relate to that! I remember when I was a little kid and was creating a disturbance in public my mother would turn around and quietly tell me to be quiet or I would "get it" when I get home. Maybe Donald said the same thing? That expression on her face certainly is not a joyful reaction. Treating his wife like a child, doesn't sound like a happy marriage. That's what happens when you marry for money and not for love.

Than again, this is all an assumption, but it's easily to distinguish a facial expression between being happy or sad.

edit on 25-1-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
if u could watch a second or two more, you will see that Rev Graham was beginning to speak.. she showed "respect" something a lot of people don't recognize. reply to: Synchronicity11

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
NOPE, Just NOPE:

I looked for this original video to get the full context. While I still haven't found the exact one, I think a few things are quite clear from the clips I did find.

First look at @ 0:01, Barron is fidgeting, and mom looks over. @0:14, Trump is clearly NOT talking to Melania, but Barron. Seems like Dad had to say something like be still.

You can see Barron's fidgeting from a slightly different angle in this video at the start:

@0:18 he is clearly NOT addressing Melania, but rather Barron.

This is what Mom looks like a moment later @1:48.

Trump said nothing to Melania. That much is clear.

ETA:

This one shows the best context. Start @1:18:35.

@1:20:42 Barron started speaking..a women leans in from behind him to possibly tell him to be quiet. Then watch the rest.

As a parent, I totally get what's going on there.

You have absolutely no respect whatsoever for all the liberal women on this thread who were planning on saving Melania from the evil, dastardly Donald Trump.
You best find someone else for them to talk about, project onto, and save... and pretty quick!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is all conjecture folks on all sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join