It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good work getting more views! Yes, it does look like dad is admonishing son, and mom is horrified (looks like she said, "Stop it!" or "Shut up!" to Barron
)

The first clip was believable based on Trump's own behavior. I will concede from what you have presented, that this may not be a case of Trump saying something to Melania. What I find interesting, however, about this thread is the comments from posters who would excuse/downplay abusive behavior. There is no excuse for abusive behavior towards anyone, be it spouse or children!

It wasn't long ago that abusive behavior in a marriage was tolerated and to be kept secret. We have made progress in acknowledging that it should not be tolerated and not kept secret. We have more work to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Amen. Finally a woman that doesn't let her emotions dictate her thought process

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Hecate666

Amen. Finally a woman that doesn't let her emotions dictate her thought process

No other women here did that. Hers was just another opinion.
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago047101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Donald believes in conspiracies and some say he visits a conspiracy site.

You mean like

Donald Trump and the “Amazing” Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Trump called to thank him

Infowars Pushed Undocumented Voters Myth Trump Is Embracing

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If only more men did that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
This is my last post on the subject.

Thank God. I was getting sick of your arm chair analysis. While you aren't ignorant on the subject . you are CLEARLY too emotional to think rationally and too bias based on everything you've been saying, although we repeatedly show you otherwise. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you were an abused victim and if you didn't say you were male I would've put my money on you being female.

All that armchair analysis you've been doing for Trump in reality only showed us more about yourself. Have a good day

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Donald believes in conspiracies and some say he visits a conspiracy site.

You mean like

Donald Trump and the “Amazing” Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Trump called to thank him

Infowars Pushed Undocumented Voters Myth Trump Is Embracing

Trump’s team did not respond to requests for comment about the call. (from second link)

edit on 01CST10America/Chicago057101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

I agree with you there is ignorance on both sides.. But if you have been keeping up with this thread the women were just too emotionally invested.

Its very easy to do that when the so called 'victim' mirrors you

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I agree with you there is ignorance on both sides.. But if you have been keeping up with this thread the women were just too emotionally invested.

Its very easy to do that when the so called 'victim' mirrors you

I am not emotionally invested. I am interested in knowing what type of man/person y'all have for your new President and everyone has a right to discuss and investigate the behaviours, reasoning, leadership and mental health of those that are our leaders.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well I wasn't partically talking about you.. There were too many women last night its hard to remember. A lot of them were screaming "unhappy abused trophy wife" based on 5 seconds with absolutely no context, then started to project their feelings on to her. Is that not too emotionally invested?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I'm not sure what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well I wasn't partically talking about you.. There were too many women last night its hard to remember. A lot of them were screaming "unhappy abused trophy wife" based on 5 seconds with absolutely no context, then started to project their feelings on to her. Is that not too emotionally invested?

If that was/is indeed the case, what makes you think they are not justified in being outraged from what they have read in the media at some of the questionable rhetoric that comes out of this man's mouth and tweets?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I am interested in knowing what type of man/person y'all have for your new President

Someone so emotionally invested in his own campaign that, rather than concede that maybe he shouldn't be getting in so deep, he had to say

He could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."

Someone so emotionally invested in his presidency that he tweets Alex Jones conspiracies about three (now it's up to five!) million illegal votes were cast against him.

I am in no position to certify him as demented or deranged, but as a citizen I can say he is dangerous, because he appears to act with demented, deranged behavior.

If you are not American, then be thankful he's not your POTUS. ..... and I think you will be even more thankful the longer you observe him.
edit on 25-1-2017 by desert because: punc

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Getting your rhetoric from the media is a perfect way to create a foundation of bias.

I'm not saying to not have empathy but at least do it in the right context and make sure you are certain before you assert your emotional feelings and project yourself.

And in this case they jumped right into it the first chance they got without any context or research because 'unhappy abused woman' resonates with them.

And for all we know he could very well be abusive but its impossible to know. But assuming its fact based on how you felt watching a 5 second clip?

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hey, don't get me wrong, so far he has done nothing out of the ordinary (nothing that was not in place in past decades) and he is treading carefully so as not to violate anyone's existing rights (although I am not sure about aboriginal land rights and clean water rights (recently revised), though - this requires more research).

We can only judge his actions and behaviours at this point.

And as Nancy the Greenpeace activist on the crane says, "He is not the boss of me".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Getting your rhetoric from the media is a perfect way to create a foundation of bias.

I'm not saying to not have empathy but at least do it in the right context and make sure you are certain before you assert your emotional feelings and project yourself.

And in this case they jumped right into it the first chance they got without any context or research because 'unhappy abused woman' resonates with them.

And for all we know he could very well be abusive but its impossible to know. But assuming its fact based on how you felt watching a 5 second clip?

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

What about what his ex-wife told us about her life with him, and his abusive behaviour? Is that fake news in your mind?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I never once even used the term fake news.

Like I said in my post he could very well be abusive but how would you know for sure?

Once abusive always abusive?

If I got caught stealing candy a few years back and every time candy goes missing now is it fair to say without a doubt I stole it?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I never once even used the term fake news.

Like I said in my post he could very well be abusive but how would you know for sure?

Once abusive always abusive?

If I got caught stealing candy a few years back and every time candy goes missing now is it fair to say without a doubt I stole it?

Is is feasible/probable?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There's a thin line between feasible and probable but sure but it still doesn't make it fact. That's why I said earlier make sure you are certain before asserting your emotions. Or else it just ends up being an assumption.

Its as feasible/probable he is just as much as he isn't. Now don't get me wrong I'm not defending him as fact. I just thought all the emotion invested into this thread early on really clouded the whole thing and made it easier for everyone to project themselves

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There's a thin line between feasible and probable but sure but it still doesn't make it fact. That's why I said earlier make sure you are certain before asserting your emotions. Or else it just ends up being an assumption.

Its as feasible/probable he is just as much as he isn't. Now don't get me wrong I'm not defending him as fact. I just thought all the emotion invested into this thread early on really clouded the whole thing and made it easier for everyone to project themselves

Within that emotion is life experience which also helps to clear away the veil.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join