It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: trou8l3mak3r

I agree with trou8l3mak3r.

This video looks like it's being played backwards.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
there is all those that say they were in an abusive relationship and recognise the face. I have experience about family members constantly misreading my face and believing it is my husband's fault, when in fact I am pissed about something else and their false interpretations have in the end made me lose contact with them.

Basically my sister was in a bad marriage with abuse and for some stupid reason she has always believed my [lovely] husband must be the same. So whenever I cried or looked upset, she blamed it on my husband [happily married for 25 years].
If I told her that she couldn't be further from the truth, she took it as me being oppressed and forced to say that!!!!

FFS. Since I have stopped talking to my sister, life has improved 100%.

When I read these assumptions here that he said something so bad to this woman that she stops smiling, when it is absolutely clear that she doesn't want to be rude and keep on smiling at a joke her husband makes, because it would look bad for the first lady to do so during a prayer, then I can only shake my head.

There is a reason not everyone is allowed to willy nilly diagnose others with a mental illness [psychopath] or read other's emotions [courts], because they would get it WRONG. Unless you have the education and experience and ALL OF THE FACTS you can only speculate.

Up to this day, my sister probably believes and shares her [false] notion about my husband and I am VERY angry about that. It belittles me and my ability to stand up for myself and choose a diamond for a husband. It's patronizing.

This is stirring, good old stirring for no reason. Jeezus.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: InTheLight

thanks for that link...nothing new...we are all actors.

As brainy social animals, human beings evolved to be consummate actors whose survival and ability to reproduce depend on the quality of our performances.

Yeah, but, sometimes the camera catches glimpses of the true face of the actor.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

LOL - she said "its a proven science as judges use it" She obviously doesn't know how courts actually work or the duties and responsibilities of a judge.

If she had said that juries look at the body language of one who testifies then her statement might be accurate. But to make a mountain out of a molehill out of a 2 second video is quite a leap of logic.

If you don't believe judges and other people use both verbal and non-verbal language to assess you, then you are sadly mistaken.

There are a few more videos in the body language folks depicting various instances where Donald's actions are assessed via his body language by experts, which you and I are not. As well, I did also state that his ex-wife had a lot to reveal to media about Donald's abusive behaviour towards her. So, with this information, I then made a the logical leap to keep an open mind that Donald and Melania may be having marital problems because he has a history of failed relationships.

It may well be that they are having a disagreement about their son's behaviour, which studies show that arguing about the children is at the top of the list, but from what his ex-wife said about the fact that Donald was more interested in his business than their children and that she raised three children single-handedly, I suspect he was berating Melania for her inability to control their son's behaviour (or blaming her for it) at the inauguration, when in all liklihood, he left all of the child-raising to her because he had more interesting things to do.

Who are we to judge?
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago00080831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 123143
I think some people in this thread have no understanding of what women in some socio-economic positions have to do to survive.

Trophy wife.

Hardest money you'll ever earn.

Hardest money you'll ever earn, outside the realms of actual work, do you mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: 123143

A close friend broke down in tears as an adult confiding about the extent of her mother's (a clinical narcissistic sociopath) abuse of the family. Outsiders had no clue, they all thought she was a wonderful woman; her family knew how she lied and manipulated and abused.

God, that look on Melania's face. And her husband, the smirking schmuck. She knows she is trapped. This is the phony smile and quick return to frown she could have avoided if her husband had not become POTUS. She has moved with him into a world unlike she has been in, she cannot hide or escape as she had been used to in their private life. Nowadays, occupants of the White House suffer humiliating scrutiny.

At the very least, she does not look like she is happy about this new life.

Sad inauguration picture of both of them.

And this one of Trump grinding his teeth in anger at the end of a debate when he thought no one was looking.

This reads like fan fiction.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I will agree with the little trumpets that this is pretty petty. It could be anything...a fart...parsley in her teeth...nervous and scared they were going to die...anything.

However, it IS fun molding it into what we already know about Don. My personal opinion, knowing what we already know of Don...is that they have a fake marriage and its a smile of "oh we have to laugh and smile at the big boss mans jokes, even if they are not funny".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 123143
I think some people in this thread have no understanding of what women in some socio-economic positions have to do to survive.

Trophy wife.

Hardest money you'll ever earn.

Hardest money you'll ever earn, outside the realms of actual work, do you mean?

To be fair, even with the financial and advertising (see link) assistance from her husband, which makes getting a leg up as an entrepreneur and hiring people to do the work for you, one can never call her a lazy or selfish trophy wife.

www.cnet.com...
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago05280831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The a reply to: Hecate666

You're correct I believe... just stirring for the sake of gossip. Happy to hear you cut out the negative family stirrings in your life... and I'm sure hubby is too😉

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
NOPE, Just NOPE:

I looked for this original video to get the full context. While I still haven't found the exact one, I think a few things are quite clear from the clips I did find.

First look at @ 0:01, Barron is fidgeting, and mom looks over. @0:14, Trump is clearly NOT talking to Melania, but Barron. Seems like Dad had to say something like be still.

You can see Barron's fidgeting from a slightly different angle in this video at the start:

@0:18 he is clearly NOT addressing Melania, but rather Barron.

This is what Mom looks like a moment later @1:48.

Trump said nothing to Melania. That much is clear.

ETA:

This one shows the best context. Start @1:18:35.

@1:20:42 Barron started speaking..a women leans in from behind him to possibly tell him to be quiet. Then watch the rest.

As a parent, I totally get what's going on there.
edit on 25-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

This does give more perspective.

As an aside: Good grief! At ten years old Barron is in puberty! It just gets younger and younger these days!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/2017 by angeldoll because: duplicate

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It isn't gossip when people are trying to get a handle on what type of person the new President is.

www.vanityfair.com...

And now another law suit.

www.vox.com...
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago023101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

There is a reason Melania wants to stay in NYC!

Trump v. Obama on how to treat a woman..

Side by side on first arrival at the Whitehouse....Tell me if you spot the one that has respect for his wife..and the one that thinks she is a prop

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nice, CNN infested ATS...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

What???

Please help me out..I watched all your vids at and around your time stamps...Never saw anything akin to the OP segment..

edit on 25-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
@ Substracto...and don't forget Vanity Fair.
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago028101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 01CST10America/Chicago029101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Where's the real conspiracies now? its all "politiks" snif snif

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That's a fake video. Any moron can see that it's clearly doctored. This belongs in the hoax bin. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Where's the real conspiracies now? its all "politiks" snif snif

Donald believes in conspiracies and some say he visits a conspiracy site. What's next? It was mentioned that he wants to prove that vaccinations contain harmful elements that cause autism in children.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join