It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I can get pretty grumpy and snappy with my wife at times, I may be a tad bit controlling, but it all comes from a place of love. She knows this, and she is far from afraid of sticking up for herself.

I could see a scenario where we were out shopping or something and I turned back and said something that she didn't like. I wouldn't expect her to show the defeated submissive sad look the first lady made, but I am sure she would make an expression of disapproval. That from an outside perspective could look bad.

I can just as easily see the scenario reversed as well. If I do something she doesn't like she has no problem laying into me, and since I am a tad sensitive, I can get all butt-hurt, which will certainly show on my face.

We might seem like worst enemies stuck in a failing marriage to an outsider who doesn't really know us.

Well, In reality I worship the ground that woman walks on, she is my best friend, and I am hers, we have been through many hardships, some of which a lesser love would not have survived.

We have seen past it all, and both agree our love grows stronger with each passing day. Even with that being the case, there is a good chance you could catch us in town running errands tomorrow, and at some point we will end up reenacting that scenario to some degree. (she often scolds me for being too hard on our son)

I can assure the entire world it will in no way be indicative of a sad abusive relationship.

So my point is, there is no way for us to know the true dynamic of what was happening in that small clip.

edit on 24-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

thanks for that link...nothing new...we are all actors.

As brainy social animals, human beings evolved to be consummate actors whose survival and ability to reproduce depend on the quality of our performances.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

DP
edit on 25-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I Did Not Soil The Bed Last Night, Am I Constipated

I would hazard a guess that a large number of posters who look for any short segment of video and write whole lengthy pieces and micro analyse and draw dubious assertions are in dire need of cleansing the bowels. Sitting down too long typing is not good for regular bodily functions. And as some of these posters like to quote "experts" heres my expert"

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

Sitting comfortably? You won't be after reading this: Cankles, constipation and even 'brain fog' - why we should all try to spend a lot less time on our bottoms....

Being immobile can make you constipated, says Anton Emmanuel, consultant gastroenterologist at University College Hospital, London.
'When you sit down a lot you have fewer "migrating" contractions - big contractions that push along the contents of the gut. Your bowel content becomes dry and stools get harder. It can happen within 24 hours of being very sedentary or bed-bound

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

That's just Silly , Everyone Knows All the Psycopaths Live in Germany . President Trump resides in the U.S. ...Duh !

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This is pathetic. How the hell would anyone know if what he said was about her? He may very well have said something about someone else, something else, or WHATEVER that was displeasing to him and also to her!

Jesus Christ... grow up!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't know if someone mentioned it already, but that video looks a lot like it is being played backwards. Look at
how Trump is moving. His head and body. Someone had fun editing this vid. Lots of people already think this is real.
Not surprised that Trump is pissed about the media. Spice said it in a nice way:"The default narrative is always negative!".

Someone able to quickly reedit it and play it the other way around? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I can get pretty grumpy and snappy with my wife at times, I may be a tad bit controlling, but it all comes from a place of love. She knows this, and she is far from afraid of sticking up for herself.

I could see a scenario where we were out shopping or something and I turned back and said something that she didn't like. I wouldn't expect her to show the defeated submissive sad look the first lady made, but I am sure she would make an expression of disapproval. That from an outside perspective could look bad.

I can just as easily see the scenario reversed as well. If I do something she doesn't like she has no problem laying into me, and since I am a tad sensitive, I can get all butt-hurt, which will certainly show on my face.

We might seem like worst enemies stuck in a failing marriage to an outsider who doesn't really know us.

Well, In reality I worship the ground that woman walks on, she is my best friend, and I am hers, we have been through many hardships, some of which a lesser love would not have survived.

We have seen past it all, and both agree our love grows stronger with each passing day. Even with that being the case, there is a good chance you could catch us in town running errands tomorrow, and at some point we will end up reenacting that scenario to some degree. (she often scolds me for being too hard on our son)

I can assure the entire world it will in no way be indicative of a sad abusive relationship.

So my point is, there is no way for us to know the true dynamic of what was happening in that small clip.

This is shreds wife of 7 years, been together 10 ...
I just wanted to say I agree fully with shred, I can snap at him and am sure he gets a sour look on his face, and I know I have gotten a sour face after he snaps at me , now we don't know if he even snapped at her.

What's the rest of the video? What was the discussion or circumstance of the environment? It's not a secret that their marriage is a little stretch from the "normal" marriage...And now that he's president and she's the first lady their every move will be watched, shouldn't we focus on the things they are doing to benefit the country, not the looks they make towards each other?

I mean really it's pretty petty and to say he abuses her and all the is just nonsense and irrelevant to the bigger issues that we should focus on . Dont be part of the problem that nitpicks their every look , doing so takes focus away from the bigger issues we need to focus on . My 2 cents 😎
edit on 25-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nobody cares about creepy Joe Biden molesting kids on stage yet people are ready to unload a truckload of horsesh*t at the slightest incidents they can use to try and discredit this man? GTFOH

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
Wow. My thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention. I watched the inauguration, but did not catch that.

Melania's behavior, I thought, was flawless and elegant.

I wonder WTH he said to her. She looked very hurt and that angers me as I think she is a wonderful lady.

I believe he said, (Paraphrasing), "Honey, if they shoot me when I go up, Just know I love you more than life itself."

I see how that would wipe the smile off. And after the campaign and all the rhetoric, It must have been unnerving to walk out to swear the oath of office. He should not have had to be wary and unable to enjoy his inauguration to the fullest, but I bet The Donald did want to ensure his wife understood how much he loved her...just in case.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
She gave the same look one of my ex's did during a family outing when she really needed to use the bathroom. This thread puts the definition of "reaching" to shame.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I too psychopath. I do not allow wife to dry teeth in public . and by the way I right handed

edit on 25/1/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I guess someone already said it, but the video is REVERSE.

You can see it how Trump turns.. if you are turning you first turn your head and body follows not the opposite way.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is fun - a new liberal angle.

Four years of facial expressions analysed by liberal women

It's quite obvious that this proves Trump sacrifices goats every night and makes Melania watch.

Also the dance in this video from about 13:18. Melania stops smiling for a second, which proves that Trump beats her up every night.

We have to start thinking about Barron too... a march on Washington is required to insist on social services investigating. He doesn't smile enough, which is a sure sign he is being beaten regularly with a stick, whilst being made to recite bible verses. Only feminists can save they day now.

This is all SO obvious.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Seriously????

Some people are so desperate to find something, anything, on Trump they will grasp at even the smallest, most ridiculous, hair-brained red herring it's just mind-numbing! Now an unheard utterance and some oblique facial expression constitutes grounds for a full blown conspiracy with these people! Amazing! Sad (very), but amazing none the less.

Next thing you know we'll be hearing some crazy story about evil thoughts Trump is having based upon a telepathic connection between some dude in outer Mongolia and his pet yak.

Unbelievable.

edit on 1/25/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I think you are looking way too deep into this, calling him a psychopath based on what we can see here is quite a stretch. There are so many variables we don't know.

This is not an isolated incident. You were warned all through the election cycle.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Many thanks for that laugh.....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We have to start thinking about Barron too.

Please don't mock the afflicted. His condition is clearly genetic.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Are you daft? surrounded by people... why would he say anything to her that would make her frown?

In fact... he was talking to Ivanka, his daughter. Melania probably thought he was turning to address her, but when he instead didn't look at her one single time, she probably felt overlooked. Women are like that...

No issue here.
edit on 25/1/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the context for trump and wife is sober and pensive..a prayer. a fitting countenance is not happiness or indifference. a diagnosis of psychopathy requires multiple citations with their contexts.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join