It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
When I watched the video I noted that a prayer was being said while they were communicating and it looked like she put her head down in prayer.

The video of them dancing looked like a woman who was nothing but happy to hear whatever it was he was telling her.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: FelisOrion

hahahahah

Did you LISTEN to the full video in this thread?

You interpreted part correctly.
"Donald had a smug look. Almost a half smirk, victorious almost, as if he accomplished something"
Of course. The pastor had JUST THAT MOMENT said that when it rained a bit as Trump was being inaugurated that was God's blessing on him.
So he smiled and turned to his wife to remark on that, and OF COURSE he was happy about what the pastor said.

Sheesh.
This is hilarious

Ajah, you are disrupting his role playing. Have you no shame!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
When I watched the video I noted that a prayer was being said while they were communicating and it looked like she put her head down in prayer.

The video of them dancing looked like a woman who was nothing but happy to hear whatever it was he was telling her.

My wife is not a Trump supporter, but she watched it and didn't think the First Lady looked unhappy. She thought the look that this thread is about was a "Mom move".
I agree, I have seen the look.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

I looks like he was getting on to Barron for talking and moving around during a speech.

Yeah, why don't we all go with that excuse.

It's acceptable. And gets Trump off the hook.

Put your emotional nonsense to the side and attempt to do us all a favor at least once and approach this rationally.

Two options here:

1) During his and family's biggest day ever, in front of the world while smiling and joyous, he randomly turned to his smiling wife and called her a bi*** or that she's ugly or that he's going to beat her later or some other such nonsense or...

2) He turns to his kid who was talking during the speech and says "pipe down", where there's also camera angles suggesting that's a distinct possibility.

Obviously, anyone with any real world experience would suggest number two is far more likely than number one.

This reminds me of being 10 years old too and talking in church, where my dad would turn to me and say "quiet now". And my mother would have had a similar expression as Melania, as in you shouldn't act to the extent your father has to say something. You seem to be projecting your abusive marriage on others.
edit on 24-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Wow. I ignored this OP when it was first posted because it is absurd.
I can't believe it got to 11 pages.

There were other people looking at him, and no one reacted, so I am sure it was nothing bad.
You could use your imagination and come up with anything about these few seconds.

Like - she is trying to smile for him, but when he turns around she is thinking... I can't wait until this is over.
She could be in pain from wearing heels all day.
He could have shared with her some stupid remark that someone else made.
She could be tired of smiling all day. That can hurt after a while.
Someone near her could have passed gas.

There are literally thousands of things you can make up if you try.

This OP is desperation.

Indeed,We shoulnd't pay this much attention to this sort of thing at all really. maybe make a post or 2 and the let it die that would be for the best of everybody.

And with that, im out of here!
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 21:04:53 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

The video of them dancing reminds my of my wife and I's first dance a couple years ago.

Awkward as hell as we didn't want to stumble or trip in front of everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

To me this video looks like he is saying something, then says something to Barron, and Melania looks down and to her right and says something to Barron.

Like a "straighten up" moment. I know that look for sure lol
edit on 24-1-2017 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

He reads like an absolute narcissist, and if he were the clinical sort it would make sense. They share a lot of behaviors with psychopaths, and in fact sociopathic tendencies are pretty much a given in malignant narcissism. Successful businessmen generally need to be able to at least act rather sociopathic in order to stay successful, so there's that.

Still, I don't think it's right to "diagnose" someone based on their public appearances. But Trump is clearly an abnormal man. What I can say for sure is that this video made me feel sad.
edit on 1/24/2017 by spite because:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

So, are you saying Trump is skilled at Social Mirroring?

One of the cornerstones of successful negotiations..

That he could emulate the character of people like Billy Bush when it furthers his career?

Like an actor or something?

But wouldn't that negate his critics? I need entertainment

Social Mirroring

Social Mirroring for leaders

Social Mirroring - Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hey seeing you're from Germany and its seems that a 25 second video clip is very important to you...why dont you take it to a psychologist and pay some money to get a professional diagnosis?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

There was a sign at the Woman's March on Washington that said "Melania, Blink Twice if you need to be rescued!"

LOL...and what kidnap the 1st Lady...what has ATS degenerated into?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is my last post on the subject.

Understand, this is how the narcissist gains his power and control. When people like the ones posting in this thread, constantly explain away, rationalize and make excuses for his behavior. They will gladly accept your ratonale, if it means skirting the law, or avoiding punishment. When this is done, the Narcissist becomes bold, even more arrogant and brazen and he thinks he is above the law.

This has consistently been the case since Donald ran for office. Time and time again he has said statement after statement, and instead of his supporters calling a spade a spade, instead of his supporters denouncing him for his actions, they rationalized, they made excuses and they explained away his blatant misdeeds. And so, Donald continues with his shock statements, one after the other, disrespecting one group after the other, and his supporters again rationalize it, explain it away, and excuse it. He gladly accepts. He goes so far as to inviting Russia to hack emails, to leak Hilary's information, and you rationalize that, explain that away excuse his obvious treason as an American. You gave this narcissist power, and then you put him into the most powerful position in the office. Who knows how invincible this man thinks he is now.

But it is alright. I am finding that explaining to you the pathology and methods of a narcissist is a waste of calories, as you guys refuse to believe Donald to be anything of the sort, even though he has consistently and blatantly shown a disregard for the rights and feelings of others, blatantly shown only a love and concern for the self, with brief moments of inclusion which only go back to talking about himself.

What I am going to from this point on, is sit back. I'm going to wait. I study patterns all through my life, and whenever I study a pattern, it's destination never fails me. Donald Trump shows patterns into a disordered personality that is not beneficial for this nation, and when that disordered personality finally rears its ugly head in its totality, when it does something so careless, and outside the realm of reality that it forces you to step back reassess; I will come back.

And I will never let you hear the end of your terrible mistake.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

So based on your past trauma you project that all men are abusive and we are all tarred by your memories. Not 1 decent man left on ATS. You've been here since 2006 and it took you this long to get triggered?

How about you look at this analysis again......

from LesMisanthrope

It looks more like he was talking to Barron, whom was talking behind him. (1:21:00 mark)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

LOL - she said "its a proven science as judges use it" She obviously doesn't know how courts actually work or the duties and responsibilities of a judge.

If she had said that juries look at the body language of one who testifies then her statement might be accurate. But to make a mountain out of a molehill out of a 2 second video is quite a leap of logic.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

More importantly what can you tell us about the Rape and terror by the immigrants taking over your country?
www.dailywire.com...
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...
therightscoop.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.frontpagemag.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.youtube.com...
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/295
www.mediaite.com...
shoebat.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
Ok afraid I am about to run out of space.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

That's interesting that you took it that way and I see your point. I thought she was saying it mainly because of their boy who has probably been subjected to bullying if only because he is Donald's son. She seems to love that boy a lot and may be a primary reason she won't leave a man who doesn't treat her well.😕

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL There were some pretty funny signs!
twistedsifter.com...

edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: InTheLight

knowledgehunter0986 said

Body language is law

in response to your statement
InTheLight:

and the body language science is a proven science as judges also use it.

What are we to make of your honesty...we have your posting history as opposed to a 2 second video clip?

link   
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the video seems to have been reversed. Typical tactics these days when trying to dig up anything at all to create hype over nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

So you've always kept a cheesy grin at a wedding for the whole 5 or 6 hours? You must be a good actor. Ever heard of fatigue?

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join