It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Almost.
Barron was to her right.
And you can see as the video continues that he was getting restless.
She was bothered by that, and keeping an eye on him.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Almost.
Barron was to her right.
And you can see as the video continues that he was getting restless.
She was bothered by that, and keeping an eye on him.

Ah...that might explain a lot. I know when I was a kid, all my mother had to do was "make that look" and I shut my little smart mouth right up. lol!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Now let's analyze Trump's face. In beginning trump had that default 'we are praying' face, but after he turned around, and said whatever he said to Melania, his face did not return to that solemn look you guys claim everyone shifted back to.

No, Donald had a smug look. Almost a half smirk, victorious almost, as if he accomplished something. And yes, he did become president but that was not his reason for smirking. That smirk was the smirk of someone who got under someone's skin, when they least expected it, and judging by Melania's reaction, she was not expecting whatever he did. He had a look of supressed glee on his face; almost as if he was trying to hold back.

If you have ever been in a fight with a psychopath, you'd recognize that look. They get it when they get a rise out of you, or manage to get you to break emotionally.
edit on 24-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

maybe he was pleased with the reference the preacher had just made to god blessing him as president?

The preacher said:
"that in the bible rain is a blessing from god and when you mr president took the podium it started to rain."

because when trump took the podium it actually did start to rain.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

hahahahah

Did you LISTEN to the full video in this thread?

You interpreted part correctly.
"Donald had a smug look. Almost a half smirk, victorious almost, as if he accomplished something"
Of course. The pastor had JUST THAT MOMENT said that when it rained a bit as Trump was being inaugurated that was God's blessing on him.
So he smiled and turned to his wife to remark on that, and OF COURSE he was happy about what the pastor said.

Sheesh.
This is hilarious

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's always hilarious until the charges of abuse come up. It happened before, it will happen again. Narcissists get mighty bold when they get away with their misdeeds, and they will try new ways to express these misdeeds, knowing they are above the law.

But laugh. Body language don't lie.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Now let's analyze Trump's face. In beginning trump had that default 'we are praying' face, but after he turned around, and said whatever he said to Melania, his face did not return to that solemn look you guys claim everyone shifted back to.

No, Donald had a smug look. Almost a half smirk, victorious almost, as if he accomplished something. And yes, he did become president but that was not his reason for smirking. That smirk was the smirk of someone who got under someone's skin, when they least expected it, and judging by Melania's reaction, she was not expecting whatever he did. He had a look of supressed glee on his face; almost as if he was trying to hold back.

If you have ever been in a fight with a psychopath, you'd recognize that look. They get it when they get a rise out of you, or manage to get you to break emotionally.

I call BS. I have read way too much about Donald Trump from way too many sources, and he is no psychopath. When you listen to interviews with Melania, you can tell her love for this man is real and warm, and his for her is, too.

edit on 24-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I....
um...
I really think the only reply to that is one of those face palm animated memes, but I don't have one right now.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Never said he was a psychopath. But that man is a grade A overt narcissist. To deny this is to deny reality.

ANd wait, you said you have read about him from way too many sources? Are you kidding? A narcissist would put on the most fantastic show for the people, and destroy your soul behind closed doors. Lmao ah man, humans.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Clearly you are saying he's a psychopath.

Any who.. You're still debating this? What are you trying to prove still? That you are a master face reader? Body language extraodinaire? Her spirit animal? All of the above?
Give it a rest
edit on 24-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you won't watch the full sermon, I'll sum it up:

She makes the exact same face every 5 seconds at her son who is flailing around like a monkey in a bounce house.

Preacher makes a joke, she shares a laugh then goes back to admonishing the kid who is making a scene on national tv.

Thanks for all the armchair psychoanalysis though, it really is enlightening to see what diverse perspectives people have.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You're just a Trump hater and trying to spread a falsehood based on a narrow visual snippet. Bleh!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

He told her that he was going to send her to meet the organizer of the womens March, so she can become a properly controlled wife using her sharia law tactics.

edit on 41131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 20:41:55 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Never said he was a psychopath. But that man is a grade A overt narcissist. To deny this is to deny reality.

ANd wait, you said you have read about him from way too many sources? Are you kidding? A narcissist would put on the most fantastic show for the people, and destroy your soul behind closed doors. Lmao ah man, humans.

Narcissist? It takes one to know one. Are you Obama in disguise?

link   
How is this even a thread. OH NO SHE MADE A FACE TRUMP IS A PSYCHOPATH. Like seriously get real. This is the biggest leap to a conclusion I've seen. I can probably find many videos of someone saying something and a person making a face. It means absolutely nothing. Keep trying

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't think Trump is a psychopath, just someone so obsessed with his self image, it taints his reason.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

It's always hilarious until the charges of abuse come up. It happened before, it will happen again. Narcissists get mighty bold when they get away with their misdeeds, and they will try new ways to express these misdeeds, knowing they are above the law.

But laugh. Body language don't lie.

Body language lies all the time without proper context.
This might suprise you if you do not have real life contact with people.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

She had that same look quite a few times that day and without trump around. 1 moment i remember specifically. It was when she just arrived at the WH shortly after she stepped out of the limo. People are just desperate to believe anything they project on this. Like that insane woman claiming she could read his lips even though he had his head turned away from the camera.

The words "straw man" are rarely more appropriate then it is on this topic here.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Not that I am aligning Melania to their cause, but all triggered precious snowflakes can learn from this - they should act the same way when in the presence of Trump and/or his supporters - shut up, listen, and prepare to learn something new.

NB: If this post triggers anyone, good, guess how many flux I give?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Narcissist? It takes one to know one. Are you Obama in disguise?

Obama used the word "I" about 45 times on average in his speeches. Trump used it 3 times during his inauguration speech and used the word "We" instead for about 47 times and they claim trump is the narcissist.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join