It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Do you know the difference between going from a smile to a neutral face, and going from a smile, to a depressed face? Did the others shift their eyes to the left, and look down. Did the others furrow their brows as their smile shifted? Did the others shift with the same speed? If you observe the others, they all shift their expression at the same speed, Melania, not so much. Hers shifted very slowly and was accompanied with OTHER facial expression that are telling.

You fools are stuck on just the smile, when her brows changed, her eyes shifted. Her head titled downward, and her lower lip tensed up and tucked inward into a slight pout. You humans have really lost your way.

edit on 24-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

look at the original video, she and many other people had that same expression for most of the sermon that was being given.
if you`ve ever been in a church you will recognize that solemn expression on people`s faces when the preacher is doing his thing.

the preacher made a sort of joke and everyone smiled and chuckled, then he went back to his sermon and many of those people immediately put their serious solemn faces back on so as not appear to be disrespectful to what was being preached.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Watch the unedited version and see not only just her go from smiling to serious.. They are in the middle of the prayer.. Even Obama was laughing and put his head down the same time she did..

How do you go from obvious genuine joy (her laugh) to distress In 3 seconds. And more importantly what could trump have possibly said in the midst of all that? Knowing everyone is watching him? Oh ya sure since the entire world is watching me and laughing at me now is the perfect time to scold my wife

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I was raised in church and the LOOK SHE GAVE is not A LOOK someone gives when they are being respectful of prayer. Please, just stop it. I am well aware of the look you speak of, but the LOOK SHE DID, was not THAT look.

No, that was a disturbing look into their private life. And this is how it normally plays out in abusive relationships. All the abuser has to do is give them one look, or one expression, and that one look can crash their whole world. Of course this is after the abuser has you firmly in his grasp and adhering to his reality.

That is what I saw. I saw a wife begging for his approval, and Donald, (knowing she was begging) happily denying her and turning around with that smug look on his face with his inner dialogue: "Good girl"
edit on 24-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You realize a man can scold his wife in a variety of incognito ways right?

I mean its probably a good thing that you dont know that. It implies youre a good person

But... For all we know Donald has a code word that only he and she know essentially telling her to STFU...(or something to that effect) Now Im not saying thats what happened. But just as I cant definitively say he said something horrid, you cant discount the possibility that a man can very easily and quietly scold his wife in plain daylight.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Watch the unedited version and see not only just her go from smiling to serious.. They are in the middle of the prayer.. Even Obama was laughing and put his head down the same time she did..

How do you go from obvious genuine joy (her laugh) to distress In 3 seconds. And more importantly what could trump have possibly said in the midst of all that? Knowing everyone is watching him? Oh ya sure since the entire world is watching me and laughing at me now is the perfect time to scold my wife

yep that`s exactly what happened. if you watch the unedited video you can also see how other people reacted,because the before and after isn`t zoomed in that much. and most of them reacted the same way at almost the same time. so either Trump was abusing everyone in the crowd or the people in the crowd were recting to something other than Donald trump

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Please go watch the unedited full video and leave your emotions at the door and bring rational common sense with you.. And if you still feel the same way.. Then I'm just going to go kick rocks because you're right its more productive then discussing with you...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So Id love to get some proof. Cause this post is just fan fiction at this point

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm not oblivious I am well aware. So you are telling me in the midst of a joke and prayer while everyone is laughing he decided to scold his wife for no apparent reason other than laughing ? Did some random memory pop up and he decided to address it in 3 seconds?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the full video.

Actually looking at it now with the few seconds added after that, she glances at Barron next to her a couple of times.
I wonder if he was acting up. He seems restless if you continue watching a bit.
I don't think it had anything to do with what Donald said.
I think she was giving her son a "settle down" glance.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is an absolutely pathetic, worthless thread. I saw nothing out of the ordinary, whatsoever. Everyone seemed like they were laughing and having a good time, how that makes Trump a psychopath? Only in the mind of the desperate democrat.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

did you watch the unedited version of the video?
We don`t have to speculate what her solemn church face looks like because it`s right there on the unedited video it`s the same face she reverted to after she was smiling. watch the video and pay attention to her face while the rabbi and preacher are giving their sermons.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Exactly, once u watch the full video it becomes so clear, but some people are so emotionally invested and see what looks like distress and start to scream "unhappy abused trophy wife"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That's typically what a narcissist wants you to do. Through emotions we find the intuitive, and through that we find instinct and it is that very instinct that allows us to spot these disordered personalities. It allows us to see him for what he really is:

A man child. A narcissist who hates women and abuses his women emotionally. Let a real man challenge Donald. No not pundits, or the debate moderator. I'm talking about a man man. Let a real man challenge Donald, and see if Donald would dare try to 'shush' or 'excuse me' that man. That man would remind Donald where he stands in the primal world.

You are free to kick rocks. I stand by my original opinion. If I wanted to be swayed, I would have shown some sort of concession in my previous posts. You do not see that, do you?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I watched the several minutes before she received the "alleged" scolding from the Donald, and she has that same solemn church face and slightly bowed head.

if she didn`t revert back to that solemn face when the preacher started speaking again the liberal media would have tried to make her look like an evil demon for smiling and presumably mocking the sacred words the preacher was saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well your emotional bias is loud and clear. If you won't even give the full video a chance that's all I need to know, I'll be kicking rocks now good bye..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
12 pages of people speculating and making inferences about a video they saw without having any context.

It's like a UFO or Bigfoot thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Let's just let this thread die, people have made up their minds

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You can watch that full video, in context, and still believe that Trump used that moment to berate his wife?
In front of millions of people?
In the middle of his inauguration?
Seriously????

He was smiling, clearly was commenting on the pastor's comments about God blessing his inauguration with a few drops of rain, and she smiled too.

Then she looked bothered that Barron was getting restless, as children can do when a crowd starts laughing around them, and gave him a couple of warning glances.

I give up. Insanity/idiocy reigns.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have seen lots of interviews with the Trumps. I have read lots of material regarding their love story.

I am no seer, but after watching that video multiple times, I think someone in the background said something really hateful as Donald was turned around. He ignored it, mouthed to his beautiful lady and the others to ignore it, and turned around to hear the prayer service. She was very hurt by the words the individual said, and it showed in her face.

Adding this...watched it again on a larger screen and it looks like she was hurt by something somebody said coming from her right. I think she was told to ignore them, but when Donald turns back around, she lets her eyes glance to her right briefly, but she keeps her head straight ahead.

I do not think this was because of anything her husband said to her. She was hurt or offended by someone else's whisper or insult toward her right.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join