It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

NO where near the title Alpha. You think Donald is an alpha male until you actually meet a real alpha male.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's normally how narcissists view their companions. Pets to be trained.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So go ahead and name some more alpha's so I can understand more clearly

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Go kick rocks, and come find me when you find a gold one.
edit on 24-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow. I ignored this OP when it was first posted because it is absurd.
I can't believe it got to 11 pages.

There were other people looking at him, and no one reacted, so I am sure it was nothing bad.
You could use your imagination and come up with anything about these few seconds.

Like - she is trying to smile for him, but when he turns around she is thinking... I can't wait until this is over.
She could be in pain from wearing heels all day.
He could have shared with her some stupid remark that someone else made.
She could be tired of smiling all day. That can hurt after a while.
Someone near her could have passed gas.

There are literally thousands of things you can make up if you try.

This OP is desperation.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Look at the original video starting at the 2:52:00 mark.
The woman next to her continued to smile so whatever Trump said didn`t shock her or scare her so it couldn`t have been anything bad.
people were smiling because the preacher said that in the bible rain is a blessing from god and when you Mr President took the podium it started to rain.
Then he continued with his sermon and people immediately stopped smiling so that they didn`t appear to be disrespectful to what was being said.
If you are smiling and grinning while the preacher is doing his thing people will think you`re an ignorant, disrespectful heathen.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

But I was actually being serious? I want to know who you consider to be alphas since you say Trump is no where near one. And now you tell me to kick rocks? How mature of you

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
An Alpha make does not need constant validation.

He knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm still trying to understand why people are making excuses for this clear body language. Her smile faded slowly, not quickly and in the middle of that shift, she shifted her eyes to the right and then downwards; that is a look of fear and shame. Her shift in emotion was that slow type of shift you do when you are expecting good news, but then you get hit from behind with bad news. That is exactly what she thought. She had a big smile, thinking her husband would approve, and whatever he did or said signaled disapproval, and it made her react in that manner. That woman gets abused, no question.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Kicking rocks is very productive. I do it from time to time. I am merely offering you the same joy I experience on a weekly basis. Though, I will say I have never found a gold rock. But hey, you may find one. You never know.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
he said to her:

"They better give me the codes to those nukes after this!!"
and she practically broke out in tears...

or maybe something like

"Everybody on twitter is talking about how pretty michelle looks in that dress she is wearing... I told you not to wear that dress, you look like a turtle trying to escape in your shell!"

or maybe it was just something like....
"Everything's set for your flight back to NY on Sunday.."

who knows...
although, I've got to say, my gut is telling me that some of the ladies on here are onto something..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He knows.

And "Alpha make?" Is that when you gotta piss like a racehorse?
edit on 24-1-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: Oh the humanity... nothing like mocking another's marble mouthed post only to have a similarly poor grammatical error in your own post... I have the panache and rhetorical flair of an autist.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Just reading your last few Post's tells me you too are too emotionally invested and come off as very weak and insecure.

You see her reaction and come straight to a conclusion without even thinking about it.

Abused no question? Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Annee

He knows.

And "Alpha make?" Is that when you gotta pissing like a racehorse?

On cell phone at kids dance class.

I'm happy it came out funny 😄

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah mine was on a cell phone sitting on the throne... I might have edited it in time if I hadn't edited in a reason for the edit.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Astute observation, sherlock.

And let me double down on that last comment.

Yes, abused, no question.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Then why did many of the other people stop smiling at the same time/ are they all being abused by trump too?

They stopped smiling because the preacher had continued his sermon and they didn`t want appear to be disrespectful to what was being said.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Right in the middle of a prayer in front of a million eyes, sure let's address some random issue that popped up out of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No clue what was said. But cmon. You cant honestly look at that woman and see joy and happiness?

Whatever was said, Ivanka seems to be looking at her dad while he looks back as well... And she changes expression as well. But cant quite read it.

Look- I cant assume to know what was said. But I read faces for a living, all I see is a woman in distress. And it looks like shes really thinking on the distress in the moments after he turns back around. Continue to watch her. She looks..... defeated...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have seen lots of interviews with the Trumps. I have read lots of material regarding their love story.

I am no seer, but after watching that video multiple times, I think someone in the background said something really hateful as Donald was turned around. He ignored it, mouthed to his beautiful lady and the others to ignore it, and turned around to hear the prayer service. She was very hurt by the words the individual said, and it showed in her face.

edit on 24-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join