It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He's smiling, nodding, but when he actually speaks a couple words to Melania you can see he goes straight faced right before.

There's a bald guy to the upper right of the video, if you watch him closely he's looking around the guy in front of him, watching Trump talk to Melania with a big smile on his face, and then the smile quickly turns into a frown and gets a somewhat concerned look on his face after Trump turns around... wonder who that guy was.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

I get the big boss man vibe. When the CEO talks or tells a joke you have to smile laugh and agree, then you roll your eyes when he turns around.

Sad this could be happening with a married couple.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How do women here know so much about being 'trophy wives'?
Is ATS a 'Trophy Wife' haven?

If they don't like the man than surly no other woman could. So she must be a gold digger or a trophy wife.

The intolerance of the tolerant left is appalling.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Perfectly clear to anyone that can read human emotion, I know that is tough for Republicans.

I'm not Republican, but we were talking about assumptions after all. It appears you are not very good at it.
edit on 24-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

He's smiling, nodding, but when he actually speaks a couple words to Melania you can see he goes straight faced right before.

There's a bald guy to the upper right of the video, if you watch him closely he's looking around the guy in front of him, watching Trump talk to Melania with a big smile on his face, and then the smile quickly turns into a frown and gets a somewhat concerned look on his face after Trump turns around... wonder who that guy was.

Yikes, I missed that guy. Plus I noticed (just now when I went back to see it again) the tall guy in the white shirt behind Melania is smiling too, but after Don speaks, he very subtly closes his eyes, and sort of shakes his head. It's very subtle.

I agree it's troublesome.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It is respect for prayer.

Decent people stop joking around and get serious and appear solemn when prayer is being led.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How do women here know so much about being 'trophy wives'?
Is ATS a 'Trophy Wife' haven?

If they don't like the man than surly no other woman could. So she must be a gold digger or a trophy wife.

The intolerance of the tolerant left is appalling.

They spit "trophy wife" like theyd spit "slut". Ive gone out with men who didnt fit the handsome criteria.. 'cause I wanted to. No other reason. Im sure Melania can shoose who she wants too.. pretty boys get boring. Men of substance arent always "pretty"... but they ooze masculinity and dominance 100%. If Id have wanted to marry them I would have. Would I have been a trophy wife? Idiots...

I watched a show when an actor had one eye.. and not pretty. I thought he was hot. WHen I saw him out of character, both eyes, no scars, etc... he was lame. You all just have to consider that not everyone things like you all, wants the things you want, and some are just as powerful as the men they choose. Feminists on ATS.. never. Not real feminists anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpshouse
I mean cmon, I voted for the guy but lets face it, shes hot hes not. There is only one reason a woman that looks like that would marry a guy that looks like that is money so figure it out, I don't think he said anything wrong, I just think that's what she looks like when he isn't looking. Ya see there Trump haters, us Trump supporters don't turn a blind eye and we DAMN sure don't support every cabinet member much less other republicans in general, could you be more like us in that respect with your own party?

Wow. Just wow. I usually read the entire thread before making my post, but I stopped here, with your post because I was compelled to respond. Please respond and put me at ease by telling me you deliberately made such a crude statement to stir the pot.

To imply a hot-she and a dog-he makes her a money groveling b*tch actually hurts my brain. Maybe, just maybe he hid behind a facade until the deal was struck... you know, The Art of the Deal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
I hope she can maintain whatever sanity she has left. Seriously. It can go all wrong for her so quickly. It looks like it has somewhat already.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she never moved into the White House.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It is respect for prayer.

Decent people stop joking around and get serious and appear solemn when prayer is being led.

And then there are those like me.. who fight sleep the entire sermon and prayer. My mothers pastor thinks Im a maniac or psycho... Im positive. Im opening my eyes so wide to stay awake and my eyebrows so high... he probably hopes Im not armed when I go to visit. LOL! WHen my dad was alive he did the same thing, then I noticed he was lightly snoring... with his eyes open. now THATS freaking creepy. Melania being serious when the serious stuff starts.. not so much.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
People are still debating this? I know you women get emotionally invested very easily but c'mon.

They are clearly in a middle of a prayer and all had a quick laugh from a joke at the expense of Mr.trump

Calling her an unhappy trophy wife and projecting your insecurities and fears on to her is starting to look really desperate.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

He probably said she has some broccoli stuck in her teeth and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Calling her an unhappy trophy wife and projecting your insecurities and fears on to her is starting to look really desperate.

Bingo!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
... and let me say, there is no shame in being insecure. When you want to strive to become whole, you will. I dont want folks to think they are exposing some horrible truth about themselves... but tells like this really are telling. It evokes either blood in the water predatory behavior or being more concerned and gentle. Today I feel like the concerned gentle thing. Tomorrow.. who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

From insecurities comes growth. Embracing your weaknesses only empowers you and makes you stronger

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOL!!!

The inside scoop is he told her she had food in her teeth.

That or a booger hanging out of her nose!!

Come on. What a lame thing to do, guessing what he said with his head turned.

MASSIVE FAIL

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
maybe she noticed bill Clinton leering and ogling her?

The guy standing behind her didn`t stop smiling so whatever happened didn`t bother him.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

THAT.... is disturbing.

I don't care who you are if you have one ounce of empathy, you can tell she went from 100 happy to 100 depressed. That really disgusted me. I would say more than him mocking the disabled reporter.

That was a genuine shift of emotion.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Same here, and I am a man. I have seen that despair in women who are in abusive relationships. It was very disturbing.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join