It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi,
greetings from germany.
So i watched this video today. And when i saw the look on her face i recognised once more that Donald Trump has typical tendencies of a psychopath.

We can only guess what we see. But it seems that he punishes his wife with a sentence or a gesture for something she did or does, that he does not like. Maybe she smiled in the wrong way, maybe she did something before that he deemed unforgivabel. But the reaction of her is the reaction of a woman that is punished in a deep way by a small but precise gesture.
A woman that seems to be used to that behaviour.

So we have the greatest day of his life and one of the greatest moments of his life and Trump chooses to be unforgiving and to send a signal of his grudge.

And it is no wonder. Trump never forgives and he is stone cold when it comes to the people that did not behave the way he likes.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder which has symptoms expressed over a wide range of settings. Socially, it expresses extensive callous and manipulative self-serving behaviors with no regard for others, and often is associated with repeated delinquency, crime and violence, but may also present itself in other, maybe even successful social settings. Mentally, impairments in processes related to affect (emotion) and cognition, particularly socially related mental processes, have been found in those with the disorder which suggest that their destructive social behavior is borne from these aberrant mental processes. Developmentally, symptoms of psychopathy have been identified in young children with conduct disorder, and is suggestive of at least a partial constitutional factor that influences its development. ( de Almeida, Rosa Maria Martins; Cabral, João Carlos Centurion; Narvaes, Rodrigo. "Behavioural, hormonal and neurobiological mechanisms of aggressive behaviour in human and nonhuman primates". Physiology & Behavior. 143: 121–135. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.02.053.)

I would not wonder if Trump has all the characteristics of a psychopath. Any psychologists here on ATS who could analyse this?

greetings from germany
kau

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

Jump to conclusions much?

Anywho...probably said he was going to grab her by the *SNIP* later...../sarcasm

edit on 1/24/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/24/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed word not allowed on ATS

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Projection is heavy on this. Maybe he asked her if she left the oven on?

I am projecting myself tho, and it is very sad to see.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Thanks.

That's actually quite interesting.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"You've got something in your teeth" - Donald J Trump

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What a joke. You have absolutely no evidence. On the other hand we have this:

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Saw this earlier and there was somebody swearing up and down she read his lips and he said '# you."

How she was able to read his lips when he was faced away from the camera was never explained. Much like I don't suppose you'll be able to explain how one person not smiling means another person is a psychopath.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Anywho...probably said he was going to grab her by the *SNIP* later...../sarcasm

That's funny....

Most of the women I have asked were not that offended by it, heck my wife says that women talk worse at times.

The left was reaching on this one. It was one other attempt to discredit him.
edit on 1/24/2017 by Blaine91555 because: housecleaning word not allowed from quote

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, that was definitely a significant look... not entirely sure of what, but if i saw that sort of facial expression from a wife towards a husband in an everyday situation, i'd be somewhat concerned there was some sort of abuse going on there.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If he said anything to her..it was in full view and earshot of everyone around her. If anything, she appears to play the role of trophy wife perfectly when he's looking, and her real feelings are plain to see when he's not. I've seen enough coverage of them together to judge this is all for show or at the very least the spark is gone. How could you love a man who speaks about women and treats them the way he does? The footage of them dancing at the Inaugural Ball was just as bad if not worse than this...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is the body language folks take on it.

mic.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe she's into being punished and he gave her a keyword?

Honestly, who really cares? Clickbait title dragged me in again...

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I will say that her facial expressions "trigger" me.

It's like something inside me recognizes that she is so sad, and scared.

By that I mean, it evokes an emotion deep inside my heart and stomach, it's like I recognize those looks and expressions on some levels, because i've had them on my face.

To me these expressions, not just in this video in the OP scream that she doesn't have the confidence she should, that she doesn't feel as loved as she should and that she isn't getting the compassion she should. That shes scared, worried, nervous, sad etc.....

And I will also say that I could be dead wrong. Just because i react to certain things with certain emotions or expressions, doesn't mean every woman does the same. She could just have resting worry face, like I get resting bitch face. Who knows, it's not my place to make those assumptions I guess, but all I can say is, I hope she is happy and if she is not, I want her to know that there is a nation of women behind her, who would be by her side if she needed help or support. Even if some or most of us don't care for her husband.

Am I just being overly emotional? Gosh It just hurt my heart to see her wait for him to turn his face before dropping her smile, hanging her head slightly and looking away.

-Alee

edit on 1/24/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/24/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think he said '5 more hours' and she thought 'OMG I'm wearing heels!'

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
This is the body language folks take on it.

I've had a dominating husband.

I know that expression.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There were a few times during the ceremony that I wished I could read their lips. There were more than a few times when Melania looked down right scared of Trump! And their first dance! OMG, I felt so sorry for her!

There was a sign at the Woman's March on Washington that said "Melania, Blink Twice if you need to be rescued!"

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting. You should really watch the balding guy's facial expression too back behind them. He didn't seem to care for what Trump was saying either.

+5 more 
link   
Phony edited video of her face.

Fake !!

link   

edit on 24-1-2017 by Shamrock6 because: botched it

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think you are looking way too deep into this, calling him a psychopath based on what we can see here is quite a stretch. There are so many variables we don't know.

What I saw was when he turned around and spoke to his wife, everyone was looking directly at him, and nobodies expression changed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join