It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs executive orders to advance Keystone XL, Dakota Access pipelines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

That's ma'am and no I haven't. There's more stories.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No one was displaced by the pipeline, you were mistaken, simple as that. We can't always be right, as much as many of us want to be.
Show me your 'more stories'.
If there were houses demolished for a pipeline, it was an extraordinary event, doesn't happen often.

edit on 27-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Of course there's all the people that will be displaced as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Let me guess, after a frantic search of the internet, you can find no one being forced from their homes by the construction of the pipelines so you are falling back on the argument that you said 'will' and not 'are'?

Tell me if I am wrong, or would you just prefer not to post anymore than admit your error?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You're starting to get ridiculous. There's a big difference between will and are or have have been. Much of the construction hasn't even started and in each state that the pipeline will go through there were pending Eminent Domain cases, not sure what happened to them when Obama nixed it but you can be sure those cases will resume now. You can look for yourself, I'm done holding your hand. You can go back to the post I brought up displacement in, it's unedited and says will.
edit on 1/27/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You can look for yourself, I'm done holding your hand. You can go back to the post I brought up displacement in, it's unedited and says will.

Your attempt to promote your agenda in this case falls flat on it's face, I'd be embarrassed to be arguing from your position.
No one is being diplaced by the pipeline.
Your article does not say that people are being displaced by the pipeline.
You have not provided any proof that people will be displaced because you can't.
You are unwilling to admit that you are wrong.
You would like to lead readers of the thread to believe that 100'0's are being displaced, which is patently false.
I've pointed out to you on numerous occasions the meaning of displaced, you are unable to comprehend it.
You took a snippet and used it out of context to advance your agenda.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Entire Washington Post article

Definition of displace
transitive verb
a : to remove from the usual or proper place; specifically : to expel or force to flee from home or homeland

edit on 27-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
uh-oh....

American steel unlikely to get Keystone boost despite Trump order

Since the materials were already purchased for Keystone, Trump's move to revive the project should not result in new large steel orders.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wrong it's 87% complete.

DAP WIKI

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Yup everything has been bought and paid for just getting ready to ship the controls out.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: desert

Yup everything has been bought and paid for just getting ready to ship the controls out.

Perhaps there will be 'an equivalent amount' of US steel used in the future pipe that is placed into the ground, it's the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard of the stipulation of using US steel. There's lots of pipe going into the ground in the USA thats for certain.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join