It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Keep James Comey as FBI Director

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

But, don't you think Trump is actually the one keeping all this going? The recent statement about 'illegal voters the reason he lost the popular vote"?

Of course people are going to respond. He's a nut.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That might wash if Trump was home free, I guess. I can see your point but I think that line of thinking is pretty dismissive of the travesty that was the Clinton campaign. Comey certainly did her no favors, but there were plenty of people still willing to vote for her in spite of the whole email controversy.

Bottom line: Clinton cost herself the White House. Comey may have stuck a dagger in her, but he didn't cost her the election.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

according to people familiar with the matter.

I'll wait to hear it directly from Kellyanne (♥) Conway.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
@ angeldoll
@ MOMof3

Are you both suggesting that James Comey was bribed by Donald Trump to make the announcement that they found more dirt on dodgy Hillikileaks just before the election on the punt that it would sway 60+ million yanks to vote a certain way?

That's a pathetically large stretch of your colourful imaginations.

@ angeldoll - explain to me exactly how Russia had anything to do with causing Trumps victory? Please ensure you make reference the the psychology of the folks that voted for Trump on voting day and their relationship with Russia leading up to ticking the box that said 'Trump'?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: loam

Should have seen this coming, after Comey performed such a great "assist" in getting him elected.

"We have some more damning trash on Hillary!" "Wait for it"!.

Hours before the election: "Oh,Nevermind, looks like we don't".

Trump would be a fool not to want such a lackey.

Really?
And Hillary's treasonous actions had nothing to do with it?
Comey merely investigated Hillary's misdeeds and reported on them in the July news conference and did so again in November.
Comey could have recommended prosecution but he didn't, but he made the case that she did break the law and let the American people decide. And they did.
But the real scary part is the people that voted for her didn't care that she is a lying, corrupt POS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Shamrock6

True. Until someone pays the toll for Hillary's loss, there will be rumors and theories.

Somebody. Anybody. So long as it's not anybody on the left. Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Of course it is. (Just our imagination) I was just born yesterday too.

edit on 24-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Understood, if it's not Vladimir, it's Comey. Either way it was not Hillary that caused Hillary to loose the election.

Correct?

this
this over and over

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think that Comey genuinely saw that Clinton should be prosecuted, but his hands were tied by Obama and Lynch.
His actions showed that, if you look closely at how things went down, and how he responded to the situation.

The best thing that Trump can do is stay out of Comey's way and let him do his job.
Then we will see what happens with the Clinton investigations.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: kosmicjack

But, don't you think Trump is actually the one keeping all this going? The recent statement about 'illegal voters the reason he lost the popular vote"?

Of course people are going to respond. He's a nut.

You don't think there is some basis of fact that he is saying that?
What is the count of illegals in this country?....10 million maybe?
Why do you think that the Democrats have been pushing against a national voter ID? Because they will lose millions of votes
He is right on the money with that observation.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you both suggesting that James Comey was bribed by Donald Trump to make the announcement that they found more dirt on dodgy Hillikileaks just before the election on the punt that it would sway 60+ million yanks to vote a certain way?

I'm saying unfortunately I can't rule that out.

angeldoll - explain to me exactly how Russia had anything to do with causing Trumps victory? Please ensure you make reference the the psychology of the folks that voted for Trump on voting day and their relationship with Russia leading up to ticking the box that said 'Trump'?

Oh please. I don't have time to dance to your little tune this morning, answering questions to which you already know the answers.

Gotta run. Have a lovely Czar Trump day! (jk)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Considering he managed to piss off people on the left and on the right over various aspects of the Clinton investigations, maybe he isn't a bad choice.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Of course he is...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I want to say this before I head out. When I posted my first post, being on the opposing team, I expected to be dragged through the swamp by the resident alligators. But I haven't been. You've all been very civil.

So, I guess I'm saying, maybe things are getting better.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump just showed how stupid he is by leaving Comey in place. Comey is a lawman and will expose Trumps illegal connections with the Russians and his bromance with Putin; and that's just for starters.

Comey knows things about Trumps past and mob connections. Perhaps this is just a ploy to buy Comey off.

edit on 24-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

What an absolute cop-out, you won't dance to my tune - because you cannot. You cannot logically link Russia, US voters and Trumps victory into one coherent theory.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Shamrock6

True. Until someone pays the toll for Hillary's loss, there will be rumors and theories.

Somebody. Anybody. So long as it's not anybody on the left. Lol

Oh, of course. And certainly not Hillary.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I want to say this before I head out. When I posted my first post, being on the opposing team, I expected to be dragged through the swamp by the resident alligators. But I haven't been. You've all been very civil.

So, I guess I'm saying, maybe things are getting better.

Just wait till you come back, dammit

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump just showed how stupid he is by leaving Comey in place. Comey is a lawman and will expose Trumps illegal connections with the Russians and his bromance with Putin; and that's just for starters.

Comey knows things about Trumps past and mob connections. Perhaps this is just a ploy to buy Comey off.

I think that Trump does not feel any paranoia about such nonsense because - it is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: olaru12

I think that Trump does not feel any paranoia about such nonsense because - it is nonsense.

Not all of it.....

people.com...

www.politifact.com...
edit on 24-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join