It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I no longer stay on my toes at all times...... hell with that.

I did find out something very interesting in this thread..... one of you or one of the lurkers here at ATS HOWEVER my belief it is someone who responded to this thread has and does SUPPLY information to an individual who works for an intelligence agency. Reason why? Profile reveals answer to why.

Some say that mankind's fall was due to pride...... I think it is patriotism and the delusion it comes with.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

Agree.

And I believe there are uncomfortable truths that have spilled out on ATS.

ATS is a good 'canary' site (...'in the coal mine').

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

your angel was it a jet black silhouette with sword and shield and wings of course I have had some interesting meetings as well....not that I asked for them,that hell exists I can vouch for heaven Im not too sure about.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

your angel was it a jet black silhouette with sword and shield and wings of course I have had some interesting meetings as well....not that I asked for them,that hell exists I can vouch for heaven Im not too sure about.

No, he was sitting in the front passenger seat (Grand Cherokee Jeep). I could see right through him. He was just sitting there .... looking out the front windshield smiling ..... pretty close to laughing outloud.....

You see I had my music on .... God is Great ..... one of my favorites and there I was driving home from work, it was 220 hours, pitch black dark, no street lights, driving in the woods and I am screaming more than singing .... and then I see this gigantic man dressed in a brown leather gear with sandals laced up to his knees knees. The body of a MME wrestler, would make Hulk Hogan in his good days look weak and puny... and this angel was just sitting back and chillin.... as we drove home. He did not say a word. 1st angle encounter ....1999? maybe 2000?

EDIT LATER: Purchased old home. Found out after purchased that home use to be where the local Jewish priest lived. All Jews in area were brought into my basement where the dead lay while being washed and wrapped up. Underneath property was a river. Outside home was the town water hole on our property. People would come everyday to pick up fresh water. Government closed it down in 70's and people had to allow fresh running water into their homes from the city. That home had so many spirits when they all talked you could not hear anything. Had to play referee sometimes.

I have spirit of Discernment..... I can see things....and hear NOT a word.....it is very frustrating.....something screaming at you but you can't hear them... I use to make jokes about them until one of them hurt me for doing that.

edit on 24-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Not sure where to put this thread .... so MODS you tell me because I cannot remember ever a thread like this and if there is one... I would love to see it. Anyway .....back to me....

Worked in U.S. government, solider and civilian, blah, blah, blah signed the mandatory sworn oath 30 years it said.... and it has been way over 30 years and then I publish a small thread about an Intel story or two (true stories of course) and now I have government plain clothes following me and my family? So why not make a new thread about this new stalking tactic which actually they call surveillance.....man.... at least have your goons watch TV ... because your methods are weak... learn how to better play "The Eye and the Rabbit" .

No offense...but my first thought is that you are exercising your fiction skills or enduring a bout of paranoia.

Having had real-deal friends have similar run-ins...Ex Spec Ops and Intel folks discontented with gov..and posting rants on FB.

The Modus Operandi is for local FBI visit asking if you are OK and then reminding you of non-disclosure agreements and consequences.

Having spooks stalk you around is a ridiculously wasteful use of manpower or resources.

If there is issue with past Gov. employees that might know sensitive classified stuff and are posting rants or stories...you get a visit...not mysterious stalking.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I had a whole bunch of fun in Lithuania in 1998 there was definately an Addams Family re-union that year I think we came very close that year.Keep well- keep us informed

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

anyone mention Marianas trench ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not in trouble bc I haven't done anything illegal, Slayer. I do things that makes them wonder why. I exhibit certain...Attributes that they see from individuals whom have done something wrong. Precautions, if you will. That's why they persist. I'm good with it. All I do is game and work on developing a business...Legit business, ftr.
You're right about the echos, the 1111111 thing, etc. Feedback...Their digital collection protocol is sorely lacking, btw. A 10 year old could pick it up.

edit on 24-1-2017 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I believe under the Atlantic ocean not Pacific is GHQ,

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Here's how to post a picture.

Click on the downward facing carat next to the logout button on the top menu bar.

Click on Upload.

On the screen that comes up, click on upload on the top right hand side.

When the box comes up that says Upload Images, click select files and select your file.

When the filename comes up, click cloud shaped button called "upload files" and, amazingly the file uploads.

Click on the uploaded picture

Copy the code where it says "BBCode for use in post"

and paste it in to the post - and voila, your image appears....

Quoth the Raven.

Now, lets see the image?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Not sure where to put this thread .... so MODS you tell me because I cannot remember ever a thread like this and if there is one... I would love to see it. Anyway .....back to me....

Worked in U.S. government, solider and civilian, blah, blah, blah signed the mandatory sworn oath 30 years it said.... and it has been way over 30 years and then I publish a small thread about an Intel story or two (true stories of course) and now I have government plain clothes following me and my family? So why not make a new thread about this new stalking tactic which actually they call surveillance.....man.... at least have your goons watch TV ... because your methods are weak... learn how to better play "The Eye and the Rabbit" .

No offense...but my first thought is that you are exercising your fiction skills or enduring a bout of paranoia.

Having had real-deal friends have similar run-ins...Ex Spec Ops and Intel folks discontented with gov..and posting rants on FB.

The Modus Operandi is for local FBI visit asking if you are OK and then reminding you of non-disclosure agreements and consequences.

Having spooks stalk you around is a ridiculously wasteful use of manpower or resources.

If their is issue with past Gov. employees that might know sensitive classified stuff and are posting rants or stories...you get a visit...not mysterious stalking.

Thank for your email BUT..... a few things I immediately caught:

Modus Operandi - method of operation that criminal use..... what you said makes no sense .... this clearly shows you have no police or judicial education ... OK no big deal UNLESS you TRY to talk like one and make a mistake like you did....

I am very aware of the cost of doing a 24 hour and 12 hour surveillance it can easily run hundreds of man hours, including transportation and housing.. so when you see one ..... there must have been someone to APPROVE this kind of overtime and as I have stated before it has been over 30 years..... trying to keep things a little vague... and I understand what a mission entails when surveillance is part of the mission.

Last day trailed was 21 Jan 2017.... since then nothing seen.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Modus Operandi - method of operation that criminal use

The phrase in not only tied to criminals, it could be applied to anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

nice post, i agree with this one

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I had a whole bunch of fun in Lithuania in 1998 there was definately an Addams Family re-union that year I think we came very close that year.Keep well- keep us informed

Where are you now

Plan on moving

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think that's a significant factor. We have a lot of very smart people here. I'm glad for them because I can learn from them.

There is also a certain mindset that is coupled to that factor. We have plenty of members here who question, who will not take something as true just because some youtube video or basically anonymous blogger says it is. But those same members will also accept when they get it wrong and the other is right.

Heck, I had to eat some crow in this thread. That's okay. Lots of ketchup and I can get it down. But I think it's better to admit we are sometimes wrong than to ignore what is staring us in the face, and scream, yell and metaphorically throw stuff while insisting we have to be right.

So, do "they" collect data? Well, if people give it out, I expect somebody gathers it.

So, if folks don't want info gathered about them, they need to be careful what they post. But that goes anywhere on the internets, not just here.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Modus Operandi - method of operation that criminal use..... what you said makes no sense .... this clearly shows you have no police or judicial education ... OK no big deal UNLESS you TRY to talk like one and make a mistake like you did....

Uhh...I did not use the term literally, but rather casually as most people do?...but no I have never been in Law enforcement. Apologies if you took it in a legal sense?

I am very aware of the cost of doing a 24 hour and 12 hour surveillance it can easily run hundreds of man hours, including transportation and housing.. so when you see one ..... there must have been someone to APPROVE this kind of overtime and as I have stated before it has been over 30 years..... trying to keep things a little vague... and I understand what a mission entails when surveillance is part of the mission.

Last day trailed was 21 Jan 2017.... since then nothing seen.

Please take no offense...but if you have been apt in the past to see angles as people...and you admit these are plain clothes people following you...is it possible you might be just flirting between your imagination and reality here?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Modus Operandi - method of operation that criminal use

The phrase in not only tied to criminals, it could be applied to anything.

Modus Operandi is used within an investigation. Looking for "tell tell" signs that helps to identify the criminal.... including his/her signature style at the crime scene.

Its the only time I ever applied Modus Operandi...... was in an investigation...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

So does ATS release any ATS data of its members to any governmental agency?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have some ufo pics for them coming up soon. I just need to wait until they let me. Then figure out how to get them off text.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The next time the phone thing happens, walk over to them and stand or sit as close as possible. Don't say a word. If they move, pause and then do it again. Part of it is intimidation. Play their game.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join