It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Yes I agree -- I'm genuinely shocked that this place, forgetting the idea of being 'monitored' by spook agencies, doesn't employ SSL by default for all its connections. Just as a general policy, it should.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ATS is one of many collection sites. If you don't think this site is being monitored, like many others, you're just naive.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: DeathSlayer

what's the scariest information you've been privy to ?

ever meet the Green Man ? slightly pompous , looks down on everyone ?

I have met a green man who looked like a frog but had sharp teeth like a large lizard. It was attacking my daughter.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I have said things in this thread that ONLY people in the field would know..... this did not come out of any book or film. It is really so easy to catch someone lying about this .....has NOT happened with me.... still waiting...

I have no need to lie.....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Thanks...

If I had to do it all over again I would have changed one thing....spend more time with my family....months on end I wake up and everyone is still in bed asleep and when I get home (when I could) they were all in bed asleep.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

do you see the SSL connection padlock in the address bar? no?
neither do i.

ATS doesn't use SSL (which is, considering the content being posted here, insane), so basically anyone can sniff your connection, hijack it and check your details, like e-mail address, private messages and so on.

you really thought you're being safe here?

One may even get the idea it's on purpose because ATS did used to give me the padlock..

I don't know I can just say 100% sure they are watching ATS.. They're watching Facebook too.. And my dumb friends keep letting spookies friend request them..

I said something maybe a bit controversial but nothing secret, and within 5 minutes I have new facebook accounts trying to friend request me of all people before they even have a back story or profile picture. In fact their account had just been made.. I don't answer the request and I notice my friend who I was just talking to about weird stuff also got a request..

these spookie types usually use a hot girl avatar..

I'd have to be lonely as # to fall for that.

but again I assume everything I do online is watched.

Don't break any NDAs or Clearances.. However safe you are being you're probably not being safe enough.
If I actually had anything I'd probably not be able to talk to you guys right now.

following these "events" I did almost go to the FBI until I really thought about it and realized if it was government types watching me the FBI wasn't going to help.. I just assumed ir was Russian assets trying to mind # me.. Then it crossed my head it could be anybody.

many accounts were banned when I came to ATS freaking out over all the death threats I was receiving on this very site in pms.

So anyone can think what they like, but I know and so does ATS after they read my pms.. It's not all rainbows and monarch butterflies around these parts.

ATS is not a good place to "come out" unless you are just asking for it. Even if it just looks like you really do know something you may experience very very scary things. My Army toughness fizzled out real quick when it felt like I couldn't trust anyone.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

A short search on you tube or some of the interviews from well know conspiracy guys and gals all say there is more than one agency that monitors and has hired guns who post on ATS. Some used to be members here..

Pish, tush, and twaddle! Who said this? I need names!

Come, tell to me your name,
likewise your occupation,
and where and whence you came.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Im not sure if the ATS user was even seeking replies, but hey, everyone else did!
If you left the military with any high level security clearance, you got yourself observers for the rest of your life.

Six years. Usually.

But they do occasionally (maybe one per year) have someone very non-incognito checking them out, or The extremely non discrete clicking of a phone line They know this, supposedly all service men and women in the TS area do.

They never do that. A real Them® can use the verification network to relay your phone conversation to wherever they are, using the 4ESS/5ESS to do it. You'll never hear a click. There's no 'bug'. It's all digital these days, baby. At one time just about any TLA employee with proper access levels could do this but they (very correctly) tightened up on that, now you almost have to have a warrant and #.

Hell, if you want, and you're on a computer to pick your functions or you're really good with typing the access codes in, you can have the switch ring your cell phone anytime a surveillee gets a phone call from or places one to a list of numbers of interest, or to a particular city, or off-shore or whathaveyou. When you pick up, it copies both sides of the traffic to your phone and gives you a nice 'caller ID' ANID display of who's on both ends. And your phone doesn't feed in to the convo unless you want, you can toss the call on the floor, break in like a party call or throw either end on the floor and connect to the other. It's really flexible.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.
Go to MacDonalds and take a pic of the pic . would that work ? anyone .

You can easily delete it. It's just a file header. I spoof them all the time.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I knew you were either a cop or a hacker....I say cop.... you say what?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Are you sure this isn't some attempt at making your family need you again? You did claim you are going to leave them...

And I could have sworn you complained previously about Merkel not allowing guns.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Bedlam

I knew you were either a cop or a hacker....I say cop.... you say what?

Technically, I sort of am, but like Tom Bombadil, only within my own borders. It goes with being the CSSO/FSO of our bidness.

Other than that, I am a lowly no-one. Trust me with all your secrets.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

yes i said this on page 2, first thing that came to my mind, sounds obvious doesn't it.
"but you cant post a pic, because
it can be traced, (is that right?), surely there are ways round that?
for example you could take a photo of the photo from another location."

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Wow! More coffeeee

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hmmm, maybe because your a demo....?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Are you sure this isn't some attempt at making your family need you again? You did claim you are going to leave them...

And I could have sworn you complained previously about Merkel not allowing guns.

You are correct on both points.....where you went wrong......I am not making my family do anything....and I am not manipulating any of them either...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayergv does not generally hire the smartest crayons last year i noticed when i was washing clothes at laundry mat a new secrued wifi hot spot would some times appear with name fbi surv van and sure enough i would look out the window at the barbeque shack next door and there would be a panel van parked there with guys getting out that had the look of business men not workers for the cable company and why would there be 4 cable repair guys in one van?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

now that is some top class stake out watch right there lol. wait and i will just do a quick wireless check to see if the FBI are around.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

They had stored a real UFO in one of their back hangars for years....the one with the guards with guns are around out in the woods near the airstrip .... they finally moved that thing out.... thank God ....

Is that teeth I hear grinding? I am still waiting for that answer...

Hello DeathSlayer

I have read the whole thread so far and please forgive me if the answer to my question has already been answered as it's possible that I missed it...

Regarding your former vocation, I remember that you stated you always worked overseas and that your work involved helping people that didn't want to live in or work for their parent country anymore. Did this work officially or unofficially involve work with the UFO 'problem'?

The reason I ask, is that I would imagine that anything to do with UFOs would be high on the 'secret/compartmentalisation' list...how did you come to know about the above? Were you told about this by a colleague? Officially informed? Walking past the hanger and somebody left the door open? Saw it with your own eyes? How do you know how it was operated?

I would have thought that even employees that are tasked with the UFO problem can go their entire careers without seeing/hearing about a real extraterrestrial craft...although I could be wrong of course.

I know how much govt intel agencies/military branches love to comparmentalise info/projects/operations, just wondering how you came by this knowledge?

Why "thank God" that it was moved? You didn't like it?

Again, forgive me if all this has already been explained.

Gnobody

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: DeathSlayergv does not generally hire the smartest crayons last year i noticed when i was washing clothes at laundry mat a new secrued wifi hot spot would some times appear with name fbi surv van and sure enough i would look out the window at the barbeque shack next door and there would be a panel van parked there with guys getting out that had the look of business men not workers for the cable company and why would there be 4 cable repair guys in one van?

I am changing my home network to this... I LOL'd...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join