It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Convenient excuse that.

Did the law not exist when you typed this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.

Just a thought, if you want, do a screenshot of your 'pic' paste it into Paint, then save as jpeg. Any metadata is gone......

It used to be easier here, now you have to upload a pic to your account to post. You used to just link it. Maybe you still can but I have not spent the time to really find out.

However, I 100% agree the alphabets what this forum as they did 10 plus years ago. The issue is, if you are discussing something of importance, you would not do it here. There are other ways that are also track-able. These guys can get anything electronic they want.

Tape on your PC camera right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Convenient excuse that.

Did the law not exist when you typed this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I get it .... your pissed off.... the moment has passed....forget the photographs or should I attempt to post a photograph of Bugs Bunny?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Pretty sure anyone monitoring ATS would have a pretty boring job for the most part ..

What makes you think it is boring?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
The 5 Hillary supporters on here although they tried hard were vastly outnumbered .

Uh.....this site?

Really?

wow I thought it was 6.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I I know ATS is watched..

I had my own run in with some mean group of people.

I thought I was going to die.

they named my family members in another town in death threats but I didn't dare tell my family because when I got there in another town pretty far away they were telling me they were being followed and watched.. I thought that was just happening to me..

all definitely from whatever I posted on ATS. I was kind of asking for it in a way but I tried to make it clear on ATS I didn't know anything and wasn't under any non disclosure agreements or anything.. I think that made it worse maybe.

gawd that sounds dumb..

the best part they were making me crazy. Wanted me to notice, they made a point of it. I was scared to sleep at night.

it stopped after awhile.. someone did say they were going to put the heat on me right before this took place. guess they weren't lying.

the rest of what happened to me reminds me of this:

edit on 24-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam crazies

Uh dat would be me....

edit on 24-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

what's the scariest information you've been privy to ?

ever meet the Green Man ? slightly pompous , looks down on everyone ?
edit on 24-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Bbbbbut what about the xfiles episode where Mulder went to hong Kong and arrested an American national? Lol

Anyway I think either the OP really was what he says he was and time age and sickness took away the importance of proper terminology BC it changes so damn much in the USG

Or

He is just making it up. But either seem plausible to me.

Interesting thread.

Carry on

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

what's the scariest information you've been privy to ?

ever meet the Green Man ? slightly pompous , looks down on everyone ?

We elected him. .WHen exposed to UVA and UVB he turns from green to orange.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Pissed off? No.

Amused.

You have no idea how many threads like this I've seen on thd 10+ years I've been on ATS and its always the same. Bold claims made. No substance. Convenient excuses. String along stories.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Now that I have read through this thread in its entirety, I have to say it is one of the best I have seen since my return.

Slayer - you sound very plausible indeed. However, there are certain things you have posted that make me think that there is another prosaic explanation for your posts. What that is I am not sure.

I will say that I will now figure out how to give star because you deserve one as does the MOD that was posting as a member. Class Act both of you.

Also, I want to apologize for my previous posts in this thread, my smart ass just came out before I had a chance really to absorb what was being said here. Good quality posters and posts.

Cheers and Carry on.....

Edit : Stars given...
edit on 24-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

No offence to ATS or its users, but if, somehow, I had categorical, 100%, irrefutable evidence & proof of aliens or Roswell or the like, I would NOT post it here first. Ever.

I would disseminate it first via Torrent and Usenet, maybe Wikileaks (not sure how reputable they are anymore), make a few backups and encrypt them and then send whatever I could straight to major news networks.

Then maybe ATS.

So - I really do not see ATS as a 'source' of black op/covert/top secret information. Just a forum for like minded people to discuss and debate such topics.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Maybe it's just me, but after 10 years I figure it's not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So - I really do not see ATS as a 'source' of black op/covert/top secret information. Just a forum for like minded people to discuss and debate such topics.

Also a place to watch.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I really did not think ATS had any REAL DEAL thugs....Intel maniacs watching your site..... well excuse me and let me set the record straight...... I can PROVE my identity has been compromised here at ATS.....who else had one of my three rotating VPN that bounce around the world and be the ONLY one with whom I have shared here at ATS.

VPN my ass.

do you see the SSL connection padlock in the address bar? no?
neither do i.

ATS doesn't use SSL (which is, considering the content being posted here, insane), so basically anyone can sniff your connection, hijack it and check your details, like e-mail address, private messages and so on.

you really thought you're being safe here?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?

I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned because I'm too tired to read much more tonight, but... Just an FYI, a Mag 10 is a gas semi-auto shotgun. I don't know him or his experience level; however, someone with all that experience might have an appreciation for guns that someone with your experience may not know about.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's fairly well known that the alphabet agencies keep an eye on ATS and sites like it, but I seriously doubt they'll be intimidated by your thread.
Ever heard "Pics or it didn't happen" ? Let's see some of that proof.
Of course, I can take pictures of random people and claim they're government spooks following me.

Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?
Whoops, scratch that. He said it was a typo, so... Not the Mag 10.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Again, "Watch" why? Is ATS a realistic gauge for measuring fringe or alternative discussions? Are the opinions and values expressed on here really that valuable?

If I were a cyber spook with the tools and capabilities to monitor these discussions, I would be in tears of laughter, reading the posts from members who believe CERN is opening portals and causing made up memory issues or that the earth is actually flat and being hidden from us by Nasa.

No. This is a forum, for the discussion of said topics. To date since I have been here, I have not ever seen information released to, or coming from, this site, which has changed the world.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join