It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Indigo5
I'm not sure why you say the following:

The Modus Operandi is for local FBI visit asking if you are OK and then reminding you of non-disclosure agreements and consequences.
(Bolding mine.)

You seem confused over terminology here. But just to be clear, if you enter military service, you don't just sign an NDA.

Again...I am not Law Enforcement nor military...I might say Modus Operendi...but I use it casually..

I say NDA..cuz that is what I deal with in private life...

I have never asked the exact legal documents or agreements that my friends are subject to...but know with certainty that they were visited by FBI and reminded of agreements and legal consequences...

Sorry..but I am getting bogged down in semantics here...Not familiar with Military/Police/Legal vernacular..Hoping the word "vernacular" doesn't have some specific meaning outside of how I am using it

Back in my military days when you signed something there was no copies....that I can recall.I know the oath I signed was a single sheet of paper and no one thought may I have a copy please.... actually I signed it at the Frankfurt Airport flying to Munich then onto to Naples, Italy.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: TrueBrit

I believe all communications are monitored in realtime and they have the isp address or phone address before the communication even gets to the other end,there are limits to what you can post,exceed that limit and just a screen of gibberish will appear when you post...not a good idea to test the theory posting though it can lead to gangstalking and electronic harrassment if you spruik how the world really works...so yes these conspiracy websites are monitored by several levels of spooks some are even run by them,especially the mind control ones.

I knew it ,from the moment I saw springers pic that he was a dodgy mind control looking type

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No what Im saying is they know what you are saying before you even post it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
That's cool. I understand.

Ex-military people I've known (including my father) never referred to NDAs re their service. On the rare occasions my Dad spoke of his Navy service and some matters of secrecy (which he never detailed), he only said he'd "sworn an oath" to keep certain things secret and for him, that was the end of it.

In short, NDAs are agreements on pieces of paper. Oaths are from the heart and the very soul. They are simply held higher.

And don't worry about "vernacular". You could call it "jargon" in this case if you wanted. Much the same thing.

edit on 24/1/17 by JustMike because: of a typo.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Were you mainly overseas or did you ever do "anything" on the mainland?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
Were you mainly overseas or did you ever do "anything" on the mainland?

overseas ONLY...

too many rules in CONUS

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

what was the weirdest gadget you had to use while active?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Well, to be fair to the OP, Rhein-Main AB (USAF) was located in Frankfurt and was located on the southern side/end of what's now Frankfurt International Airport. And that base was in use for about 60 years, from the end of WWII until 2005 or so.

Heaven only knows what kind of digging etc might have been done within that base's grounds.

So, though it might be hard to believe I am not going to argue that one. I protested about the OP's mention of it as "deflection" but that's not the same as saying it ain't true. I was looking at another point at the time (which I've now conceded) but the fact is, we don't know if there are any deep vaults/bunkers somewhere under Frankfurt or not.

A US base was there for six decades. Plenty of time to do stuff like that.

One of the entrances to the elevators that take you down approx 1000 meters is about a two minute walk from the BX. Frankfurt was the hub for all military security within Europe (other than SHAPE HQ) (Brussels has a large underground facility near NATO HQ) it runs all the way out to the airport. So everyone would meet up at least every six months or so for training. So if you were DA, USAFE, USNAVY, USMC, DOD, DIA and was involved in M.I. work you went to this vault or to the one in Brussels or the one at Naples...

I hear there is a massive one at Ramstein, AFB.

They had stored a real UFO in one of their back hangars for years....the one with the guards with guns are around out in the woods near the airstrip .... they finally moved that thing out.... thank God ....

Is that teeth I hear grinding? I am still waiting for that answer...
edit on 24-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Credibility

Not that anyone should be you know, up on a website, violating oaths or anything like that..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

More about the "stored" ufo please.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

tape/camera devices that had huge battery packs....they would get so hot...sometimes it felt like something was cooking...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Still waiting on the photo.

Instructions included in a previous post of mine.

Lets see it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Psych ops guys can figure out who is trustworthy with their oaths or not. Around here.. I dont even ask what the husband does at work. I know a few thnings... but nothing of consequence about what he does or that part of his life. There are deep background checks on spouses and etc fam members concerning certain clearances. Love might conquer all, but it doesnt trump national security.
If secrets are released in defiance of an oath.. surveillance should be expected. Death should be expected more. You know the rules of the game before you start playing it. Age, alcohol, love, alzheimer's, etc... thats is of no consequence. Its very black and white.

Just dont get invited for a chat in a hangar, OP.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It was in the 80's ... a small ufo falls out of the sky, USAFE recovery team brings ufo on airbase and puts in an air hangar. I think it was moved twice.. anyway the little guys are part life form and part machine..... they can communicate with the ship and its the only way the ship would operate.

They eventually sent everything to that airbase in Ohio.....you know the place Nixon took Gleason to......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Lets see it.

I am sorry that I was not clear..... I am not going to do it. I have accused these people of wrong doing and everyone of you could be a witness against me. It is illegal to publish a photograph of anyone without there permission and defamation suit would follow as well.

Actually according to German law you are asking me to violate the Deutsche Datanschutzgesetz and that too is illegal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: neformore

Lets see it.

I am sorry that I was not clear..... I am not going to do it. I have accused these people of wrong doing and everyone of you could be a witness against me. It is illegal to publish a photograph of anyone without there permission and defamation suit would follow as well.

Actually according to German law you are asking me to violate the Deutsche Datanschutzgesetz and that too is illegal.

Obscure their face.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It was in the 80's ... a small ufo falls out of the sky, USAFE recovery team brings ufo on airbase and puts in an air hangar. I think it was moved twice.. anyway the little guys are part life form and part machine..... they can communicate with the ship and its the only way the ship would operate.

They eventually sent everything to that airbase in Ohio.....you know the place Nixon took Gleason to......

Wright Patterson AFB.
Where did the ufo come down...and how do you know about the occupants?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Wright Patterson AFB.

This is old news.... well covered in local newspapers and then ....silence. I believe it occurred in Rhineland Pfalz area not to far from Ramstein.... A lot of Germans saw the little guys too. all of them dead....I understand our radar microwaves shuts down their engines...and all power.... they fall like rocks.....

Actually two british gentlemen one being...a former minister and the other guy ...former football player now book author about lizards? whats his name?
edit on 24-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wright Patterson AFB.

This is old news.... well covered in local newspapers and then ....silence. I believe it occurred in Rhineland Pfalz area not to far from Ramstein.... A lot of Germans saw the little guys too. all of them dead....I understand our radar microwaves shuts down their engines...and all power.... they fall like rocks.....

Actually two british gentlemen one being...a former minister and the other guy ...former football player now book author about lizards? whats his name?

Thanks.
I misunderstood that you had some personal knowledge of this ufo at the base...beyond second hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join